"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need advice - Realisation - I have no "real" game

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
At this point of time in my life, I have hundreds of lays, just 30+ kill count but NONE of this happened through cold approach at random places.

90% of the time I've had first date lays with women who are already out with me.

Currently I'm spinning 4 plates, most of whom I found online or through mutual friends.

It helps that I have thousands of followers on instagram due to my hobbies.

I have approached women irl few times in my life - in the gym, at school, at the events I perform at, but have 0 lays in that "random cold approach" bracket.

If someone introduces me to a woman, I can spit game ez.

This is a hinderance as it makes me rely on digital platforms.

I want your advice and guidance on how to up my game that I could talk to any random woman, managing the approach anxiety, pull numbers and close.

Books, programs, free articles etc are welcome.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I haven't approached a random woman romantically I don't know or have no social circle/common activity say in a mall.

The what if questions going on in my mind are -

- what if she slaps me
- what if she calls her husband/boyfriend, or the police
- what if I get a creepy stalker image approaching lots of random women

I understand this is basically the approach anxiety deluding me.

What's you advice on this?
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Sounds like you’re a natural player. Why do you need cold approach success so bad? If I were you I’d continue to meet women the same way. Top guys aren’t cold approaching at all because women go to them first.

RSD is moving away from cold approach and toward online and social circle game.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I haven't approached a random woman romantically I don't know or have no social circle/common activity say in a mall.

The what if questions going on in my mind are -

- what if she slaps me
- what if she calls her husband/boyfriend, or the police
- what if I get a creepy stalker image approaching lots of random women

I understand this is basically the approach anxiety deluding me.

What's you advice on this?
List all the positive possible outcomes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Sounds like you’re a natural player. Why do you need cold approach success so bad? If I were you I’d continue to meet women the same way. Top guys aren’t cold approaching at all because women go to them first.

RSD is moving away from cold approach and toward online and social circle game.
Because it's not about getting the women, it's about me.

I want to cold approach and have the confidence to talk to any random woman in my field of vision and spit game.

This is a means to expand my abundance mentality.

I could just go out, get digits, pull at my convenience without being dependent on my social media presence.

What I'm doing about it during this lockdown fiasco:

- reading mystery method again (it has worked for me well) in the context of cold approaching.

- working out at home

- cooking my own protein meals

- making crazy music

- grooming myself

I resolve to approach 3 women a day the day the lockdown ends.

Till then I'll just put enough effort to prevent the current plates from crashing.

I have my own flavour of game that I could easily push to strike a conversation with anyone, as I'm a performer.

My art immediately displays high value, breaks ice and needs no props.

Let's see how it goes.

I'll start a thread "3 approach/day field report and post here everyday" maybe you guys can help refine it.
 
Top