Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19, Dating, and Society

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love to think about action and reaction, especially when it comes to dating. I honestly believe that it has led me to become better with women. This whole COVID-19 pandemic really has the wheels turning, and here's the things I've been thinking about...

If You Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

You may want to hold onto that tramp for a bit longer. Going out and meeting new women is only really possible online, but trying to fvck a different tramp from the internet will be like trying to fvck a virgin who believes in God's command that you cannot fvck until you're married or you're going to hell. That's pretty much what you're going to get here. A woman's emotional reaction is that she might die from being social with you. Plus, there aren't much places you can take a woman on a date besides a park or your bedroom, and anything outside a coffee date is going to set alarms off in her head because she's learned that from society.

So stick with the bytch that you're currently fvcking, at least until this whole pandemic is over. She's not supposed to be hanging out with her stupid orbiters right now anyway, so you can give her 5hit when she brings up the subject. You can even tell her that if she hangs out with her orbiters, you're going to kick her to the curb because you don't want any of that life-threatening pandemic 5hit in your body.

If You DON'T Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

Well buddy, you're not going to get one anytime soon unless you can convince the virgin that God makes exceptions for your d1ck. You're either going to have to REALLY amp up your rapport with her, or you're going to get pissed off that your hours of effort are yielding no results. You're better off to make your hand your current fvck buddy and enjoy the masturbation. It's time to make yourself better! Lose weight, gain muscle, take up a new hobby, fix all that 5hit that's broken around your home, etc. You're going to have a LOT of time with yourself, because I don't see this pandemic 5hit going away anytime soon.

The Social Results of the Pandemic

I swear we're going to have a new wave of baby boomers. Those who are locked up in their house together are going to do a lot of fvcking because they won't have much else to do. However, once the pandemic is lifted and we no longer have to do this social distancing stuff, people are going to be hooking up and fvcking like rabbits because they've been so desperate and horny. There will be new babies born, I guarantee you that.

For those of you looking for a long term woman, the end of this pandemic is going to give you a very small wave of women who will be virgins in the 18-23 range. Virgins (or at least women who are close to being virgins) make the best long-term partners because they are easily influenced, they don't have any life of their own yet, and they'll take your life as their own and won't feel the need to find a different man because they haven't gone through the alpha-widow damage yet.

So pick your battles wisely while we weather the 5hit storm. Put up with your existing bytch for the sex until social distancing is done away with, and do some much-needed self-improvement if you're making love to your hand every night.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love to think about action and reaction, especially when it comes to dating. I honestly believe that it has led me to become better with women. This whole COVID-19 pandemic really has the wheels turning, and here's the things I've been thinking about...

If You Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

You may want to hold onto that tramp for a bit longer. Going out and meeting new women is only really possible online, but trying to fvck a different tramp from the internet will be like trying to fvck a virgin who believes in God's command that you cannot fvck until you're married or you're going to hell. That's pretty much what you're going to get here. A woman's emotional reaction is that she might die from being social with you. Plus, there aren't much places you can take a woman on a date besides a park or your bedroom, and anything outside a coffee date is going to set alarms off in her head because she's learned that from society.

So stick with the bytch that you're currently fvcking, at least until this whole pandemic is over. She's not supposed to be hanging out with her stupid orbiters right now anyway, so you can give her 5hit when she brings up the subject. You can even tell her that if she hangs out with her orbiters, you're going to kick her to the curb because you don't want any of that life-threatening pandemic 5hit in your body.

If You DON'T Have a GF/Sexual Partner...

Well buddy, you're not going to get one anytime soon unless you can convince the virgin that God makes exceptions for your d1ck. You're either going to have to REALLY amp up your rapport with her, or you're going to get pissed off that your hours of effort are yielding no results. You're better off to make your hand your current fvck buddy and enjoy the masturbation. It's time to make yourself better! Lose weight, gain muscle, take up a new hobby, fix all that 5hit that's broken around your home, etc. You're going to have a LOT of time with yourself, because I don't see this pandemic 5hit going away anytime soon.

The Social Results of the Pandemic

I swear we're going to have a new wave of baby boomers. Those who are locked up in their house together are going to do a lot of fvcking because they won't have much else to do. However, once the pandemic is lifted and we no longer have to do this social distancing stuff, people are going to be hooking up and fvcking like rabbits because they've been so desperate and horny. There will be new babies born, I guarantee you that.

For those of you looking for a long term woman, the end of this pandemic is going to give you a very small wave of women who will be virgins in the 18-23 range. Virgins (or at least women who are close to being virgins) make the best long-term partners because they are easily influenced, they don't have any life of their own yet, and they'll take your life as their own and won't feel the need to find a different man because they haven't gone through the alpha-widow damage yet.

So pick your battles wisely while we weather the 5hit storm. Put up with your existing bytch for the sex until social distancing is done away with, and do some much-needed self-improvement if you're making love to your hand every night.
Some girls actually want to meet up but the guys are the ones who are paranoid.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been quite a few memes floating around and being shared by women where they're suddenly finding a newfound joy for men who can hunt, fix things and defend their partner in a potentially apocalyptic scenario.

This pandemic is going to scar our generations for years to come, it's about time we had things mixed up a bit.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been quite a few memes floating around and being shared by women where they're suddenly finding a newfound joy for men who can hunt, fix things and defend their partner in a potentially apocalyptic scenario.

This pandemic is going to scar our generations for years to come, it's about time we had things mixed up a bit.
Incredible!
Where are the SJW'S and hardcore Feminists now?
Apparently their echo chamber has been silenced.

I don't think it's going to scar the future.
I actually believe it's going to put things in proper place again where they should be and restore balance to society.

All this man-hate from 3rd wave feminism finally got a wake-up call.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shortly before this thing started i met 3 women . With 2 of them i was planning to do a threesome with them ( first time in my life) and the other one i was planning to meet her next week .
Since all this thing happened, all of them are too scared to meet because of the stupid virus and i have little faith that the 3rd woman is going to take the risk and meet with me . As it seems for next couple of weeks I’ll be with no plates.

All i could do right now is workout at home but i cracked a rib during a heavy squat session and i can’t do anything right now .

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible!
Where are the SJW'S and hardcore Feminists now?
Apparently their echo chamber has been silenced.

I don't think it's going to scar the future.
I actually believe it's going to put things in proper place again where they should be and restore balance to society.

All this man-hate from 3rd wave feminism finally got a wake-up call.
Agree with this.

I also think all the problems that 3rd wave feminism has tried to promote are so petty and insignificant e.g. manspreading, mansplaining etc. But a lot of people couldn't see this. Society needed a genuine problem like a global pandemic to put it into perspective how pointless 3rd wave feminism is.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shortly before this thing started i met 3 women . With 2 of them i was planning to do a threesome with them ( first time in my life) and the other one i was planning to meet her next week .
Since all this thing happened, all of them are too scared to meet because of the stupid virus and i have little faith that the 3rd woman is going to take the risk and meet with me . As it seems for next couple of weeks I’ll be with no plates.

All i could do right now is workout at home but i cracked a rib during a heavy squat session and i can’t do anything right now .
Covid-19 C0ckblock

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des I haven't kept up with everything on here in a while. Are you still with the same ltr girl?
Yes.

As a side note, I finally went and bought my first hunting rifle. I've had my firearms license for years and now I finally had the extra cash to put down on a gun. I also felt it was necessary to buy it now in case the gun store closes, the crazies resort to crime, or I need to hunt my own food.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

As a side note, I finally went and bought my first hunting rifle. I've had my firearms license for years and now I finally had the extra cash to put down on a gun. I also felt it was necessary to buy it now in case the gun store closes, the crazies resort to crime, or I need to hunt my own food.
I had women and people in general mocking me for owning a handgun and a rifle, now they all ask me about it.

"You watched too many movies" was the main line.

Now that everything is shut down in most Europe, they no longer "trust the government to take care of their needs".

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had women and people in general mocking me for owning a handgun and a rifle, now they all ask me about it.

"You watched too many movies" was the main line.

Now that everything is shut down in most Europe, they no longer "trust the government to take care of their needs".
It's human nature and herd mentality. Majority of people wait until a situation gets severe before they begin wanting to take action and take precautions. If you were stocking up on food and supplies about 2 months ago, you were viewed as crazy and/or unnecessarily worrying. Now look where we're at?

It's the same with everything else in life too. For example, when people continue to eat garbage food knowing full well that it could lead to a diabetic or some bodily disease, they don't do anything UNTIL, they get a disease and are in the hospital with their life on the line. Another quick example is peoples financial situation, they procrastinate saving money and put it off for years until a bad situation in life happens and now they're scrambling to hoard money but by then it's too late.

Human Nature is crazy like that.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha and sometimes being too prudent bites you. I've got emergency cash for somewhere between 9 months to a year depending on how grimmly I want to live.

But my nest egg is stashed foreign bank account for all the usual reasons. Now I can't physically go and get the cash dammit.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started making preparations around 08. I had guns for hunting my entire life. Around 08 I purchased an AR15 and began purchasing mags and ammo. Over the years I used extra cash to purchase more firearms and ammo. I put an awesome home gym in. Every time I went to the store I bought extra canned goods and started storing them. I built numerous pantries and storage areas in my house. Since about 2011 I have always had enough food and supplies stored to make it a year and a half or so if need be. Every room in my house has a firearm ready to go. My property has surveillance all around it and motion detectors. I never told my friends.. they would have scoffed at me. It may seem insane but in 08 I wanted to make sure if things ever got bad I wouldn’t need to rely on anyone. I also wanted to make sure I had a fighting chance in the event things went apocalyptic and civil unrest occurred. My neighbors are all losing their minds right now trying to find toilet paper and food. Driving all over the place checking stores and potentially exposing themselves to the virus. When this passes I think you will see a surge of people that decide to become self reliant. Most will return back to they life of just barely surviving week by week.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha and sometimes being too prudent bites you. I've got emergency cash for somewhere between 9 months to a year depending on how grimmly I want to live.

But my nest egg is stashed foreign bank account for all the usual reasons. Now I can't physically go and get the cash dammit.
The value of BTC will continue to shine as more and more understand the ‘why’ of it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
For me, the COVID19 has made things easier. I just have them come to my house (2 current plates anyways). One is a pharmacist and she doesnt seem too worried about coming over. If she starts panicking I may get concerned.

No dates to plan. No money spent. They just come hang out. Its very easy.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup... i can do all that too ... lol. Had seversl OLD ladies bring that up now

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is spot on but I dare say if this lasts longer than 3 months...

You will see some women risque it....the thought of meeting some guy during quarantine and if they caught etc

Once this is over some towns is gonna be easy to pull, if you're fit and got some game.....lo of thots already looking to blow of steam