Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning an ex a plate to spin

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After an pretty loving relationship, where I was an alpha for 90% of the time and in the last 10% (thanks to some doubts about my future and the end of my military service, and her lack of time because of her studies) I became clingy and needy. So, long history short, after 8 months she came with "we should give some time" and I proposed a breakup if things were gonna be this way. Problem is that after that I became more needy, tried to get her back, tried to keep "friends" to get her back. Dumb, I know, but it was my first time getting dumped. So after getting in touch with Corey Wayne and Rollo Tomassi works I decided to give up this stupid idea and follow up to rebuild my life, not chasing her (but not excluding her of my life either). Of these 3 months we've been apart, I had some good progress with my studies at uni, women (back to the game), health and life in general.
My ex has a pattern that is: she writes me first. Sometimes it's sending some animal stuff on Instagram (that I already stopped replying, my rule is to reply only if she comes with something significant) or to check up "how am I doing". After that she disappears to come back one week later. Chats always short, boring, but these last times I could sparkle some attraction on her. I keep the mystery going on, and let her find things out by herself, and she pretty much see all content I post on stories and likes my posts.
I know you guys are sick of "Ugh I want my ex back, she's different and I messed things up" but that's not the case here. I don't want her back in a relationship, I want to know if it's possible to get intimate again and turn her into a plate to spin (since she's been somehow orbiting me, but not exactly). Not gonna lie, sex was crazy with her and I miss that.
I'm already over, spinning other plates and I'm fine with that, but I'm just curious of how can I take advantage of this "pursuing" of her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
After an pretty loving relationship, where I was an alpha for 90% of the time and in the last 10% (thanks to some doubts about my future and the end of my military service, and her lack of time because of her studies) I became clingy and needy. So, long history short, after 8 months she came with "we should give some time" and I proposed a breakup if things were gonna be this way. Problem is that after that I became more needy, tried to get her back, tried to keep "friends" to get her back. Dumb, I know, but it was my first time getting dumped. So after getting in touch with Corey Wayne and Rollo Tomassi works I decided to give up this stupid idea and follow up to rebuild my life, not chasing her (but not excluding her of my life either). Of these 3 months we've been apart, I had some good progress with my studies at uni, women (back to the game), health and life in general.
My ex has a pattern that is: she writes me first. Sometimes it's sending some animal stuff on Instagram (that I already stopped replying, my rule is to reply only if she comes with something significant) or to check up "how am I doing". After that she disappears to come back one week later. Chats always short, boring, but these last times I could sparkle some attraction on her. I keep the mystery going on, and let her find things out by herself, and she pretty much see all content I post on stories and likes my posts.
I know you guys are sick of "Ugh I want my ex back, she's different and I messed things up" but that's not the case here. I don't want her back in a relationship, I want to know if it's possible to get intimate again and turn her into a plate to spin (since she's been somehow orbiting me, but not exactly). Not gonna lie, sex was crazy with her and I miss that.
I'm already over, spinning other plates and I'm fine with that, but I'm just curious of how can I take advantage of this "pursuing" of her.
Its always possible. Basically she needs to feel that you are deserving of her respect again...a woman cannot feel attraction for a man unless she can respect him.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always possible. Basically she needs to feel that you are deserving of her respect again...a woman cannot feel attraction for a man unless she can respect him.
Yeah, that's a golden rule of all the "get your ex back" content I used to watch and read the whole day on YouTube and sites. But the question is - how?
We can barely chat and the same time she's replying immediately, she disappears and leave on seen.
My first step was cutting the validation I used to give her and not do much effort to keep the chat on, since she's the one who broke up, she'd better run after. I got my stuff to do so I this replying delay isn't a problem for me, and I think that this fact alone already help on building respect too.
Is there other and better ways to build this respect again?