Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

have any of you traveled since this the virus had taken effect

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want to know if you have traveled internationally or domestic in the last month and how did it play out:)

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heads up I did make a thread about some Dj's in the past and their travels. LOL I recieved zero responses. I have been doing some group volunteering across the city and has become strenuous to keep attendance. My attendance has been good for inner city travel. Now they started campaign to stay home. Way harder to keep going. For the end of the year had a trip to France scheduled. Hopefully by end of year a small trip to France might be possible...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from south america when the virus was already taking its hold here in the states. I had a flight cancelled, which I got credit for and got to take an earlier flight, and they lost my luggage and delivered it at 3 am to my doorstep. Top tip: fly Alaska airlines.

Some friends of mine got stuck in Italy on lockdown, they spent a LOT of money to fly home and wasted most of it.

I had a trip planned for July of this year, it has been cancelled.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No travel here, they say stay home, that’s where I be…only low traffic level grocery trips. Using my extra free time to do some car polishing and maintenance as well as doing chores on the home front I’ve put off from previous time scarcity…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only low traffic level grocery trips.
How are you finding low traffic grocery times? The grocery stores where I live have been jammed at all hours since this began.
Somebody must be profiting off of this, because it's not just a run on necessities anymore. People are emptying the shelves of practically everything.

Billtx49

Reaction score
How are you finding low traffic grocery times? The grocery stores where I live have been jammed at all hours since this began.
Somebody must be profiting off of this, because it's not just a run on necessities anymore. People are emptying the shelves of practically everything.
It’s down to basically TP around here, saw 8 customers buying it todays trip, single big bags, not multiples, one man wearing a mask that wouldn’t stop dirt, the panic level is starting to subside here though. I prefer my neighborhood Aldi lately over the big boy grocers. I usually go 2-3pm…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No traveling at all for me other than to grocery stores or directly to a plate's house. The beach is a 3 mile bike ride away, so I will spend some time on the boardwalk there. (Unlike Florida, New Jersey does not have beach weather at this time)