Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a dude get a chick like THIS?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know Ranger, did you scout the future and see what something will be? Tomorrow isn't promised, but that goes for good or bad. You can't always expect the worse, maybe they will be together forever, maybe they won't, give each person a chance, let the pain of your past go and don't assume what will be, only God knows that.
Fair enough, neither of us know for sure. After there is a 5% chance this relationship end in a lasting happy marriage. However, it's a safe bet any chick you are with, especially if she is in demand, won't last. I don't have any prove this will end: you have no proof there is a God to know what will happen.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Fair enough, neither of us know for sure.
After there is a 5% chance this relationship end in a lasting happy marriage.
You obviously just contradicted yourself. First you said you don't know, then you gave the pct likelihood of the event happening. Don't give any percent, because I surely couldn't give one, just leave it as you don't know.

My proof of God will be in the blessings you receive in the future of your life :).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why a woman falls for a certain man, they often do not understand themselves, so let us not worry about it.

What strikes me is that if I say that I have my own business and own a bigger house, it is a lot easier, much easier...... apparently women find these matters very important
I said that myself too when I put in my OLD profile I have a successful small business. I noticed replies rates went up a bit and women were trying to pry financial info from me.

Reactions: FJA

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The take away that chaps me is why does a chubby guy like this get someone decent but we have men on here who spend lots of money on personal trainers, gym memberships equipment and even cosmetic procedures and they struggle to find a hot chick or at least keep one long term.

What's the point of eating healthier, working out, etc then?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women fvck Chad
Women want Chad to pound them hard
Women want Chad to pay for trips, food, fancies

Women don't marry Chad

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for yourself

The take away that chaps me is why does a chubby guy like this get someone decent but we have men on here who spend lots of money on personal trainers, gym memberships equipment and even cosmetic procedures and they struggle to find a hot chick or at least keep one long term.
so what have you learned?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women fvck Chad
Women want Chad to pound them hard
Women want Chad to pay for trips, food, fancies

Women don't marry Chad
Don't have to be Chad to pound them hard. You're not Chad, and older, disabled and pound them hard. I can imagine since I'm not disabeled I could pound them harder with my high high testosterone levels.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Let go of this Chad, he didn't do anything to you guys!! I never met the guy have you??? And your stories of him keep changing. It's like he represents everything you hate and everything you respect. Just say, a person with this or this quality, don't add a name to it because it's impossible to follow, you don't even know what it is.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, she isn't that hot.

Secondly, I think women tend to emphasise personality and chemistry over looks when looking for a husband. This is especially true when they're past age of 25. They tend to go for the chad and tyrone thing when they're young and just want to mess around.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score

Is there only 1 factor that makes a man attractive? Does the most good looking guy always the most beautiful girl? I knew a guy that had model good looks, he would get emails from people he didn't know just to ask him to model for their company, and everyone in my dorm just stared at him. His success with women? A lot lower than you would think. He would actually be rejected by girls that weren't so attractive. Did he also do good sometimes? Yes I have seen him with a beautiful girl. He also did end up with a cute girlfriend but I'm pretty sure didn't stay with her and he was in the same bar as me one time, and seemed to be searching at one point for someone unsuccessfully, he did have women with him though.

Some women want money, some want looks, some want faith, some want devotion, some want confidence, some want them shy, it really depends.

The question is should you improve yourself in one aspect if it isn't always important, because it is getting you better and to some yes it actually is important, not to mention just for physical fitness making your life easier and giving you more strength.

Reactions: FJA

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that myself too when I put in my OLD profile I have a successful small business. I noticed replies rates went up a bit and women were trying to pry financial info from me.
That´s why I don´t write that anymore, I don´t want them to like me because of this, but I know for sure that many women are simply together with a certain man, almost only because of his money, house, boat etc.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... at least 2 guys here who kill it on OLD, and they both dont say what they do in their profile.

funny that

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine since I'm not disabeled I could pound them harder with my high high testosterone levels.
now im disabled?
i might be gimped, but im not disabled.

never once in your life will you ever pound as I do or satisfy a women sexually from where your frame leads them.
now please, STFU and dont ever compare yourself to me again, son.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
now im disabled?
i might be gimped, but im not disabled.

never once in your life will you ever pound as I do or satisfy a women sexually from where your frame leads them.
now please, STFU and dont ever compare yourself to me again, son.
I didn't mean disabled that way, but with your arm issue here in the US you could qualify for benefits and even get a disabeled parking sticker. If you were in the military and hurt your arm you would get at least some monthly veterans benefits to your bank account!

It's not about frame when pleasuring. Just being honest, a buff guy in shape and younger would pound them harder than someone your age and in the shape you're in. You guys talk about having frame and personality but being physically strong will pound them harder and better orgasims on their end. I know being skinny I'm not strong, especially if the woman is the same height as me. That's why I need to get muscle and I'm working on it.

But yea I could last longer simply because I'm younger and have higher testosterone. That's no fault on your end. I'm simply just younger so I have more.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not behaving like a nice guy, being a challenge for her instead of you only running after her is, my personal experience, more important than looks. I'm in my 40's, bald and you can see that I like beer, but still no problems with women because of this.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think "hot" is much of a factor after a certain age... im more leaning towards "not bytchy" .... "likes shyt i like" .. " cooperates well" .. every fkn hot woman (im 41 btw) i have dated since i seperated.. has been a total bytch.... the not hot one im seein right now pretty much worships the ground i walk on... and being treated like that had more weight than a pretty face.. hot body and a tight puzzy... if this 25yo is a HB6 ... i guess the 46yo im seein might be a 4 then.... but compare her to the others in my age range the lady im seein is a 6.5 ... but her personality adds a,few points..... HB scale is subjective folks... and who cares how he got her... maybe she's a,total bytch... and her cvnt stinks.. and he never gets laid but she looks good in pics etc for "show" ... who knows.... who cares... if ppl could see souls rather than looks.... we would all be loving women differently....

Last edited:

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
When meeting, telling about interesting or funny things you have experienced in your life also works well (for me), it builds trust and shows that you are a normal person. But about you now, don't tell to much to soon, let them imagine, guess, mystery. And make them laugh, without behaving like a clown.