"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Holy Metrosexual

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I never loved her, she was just a failed conquest who turned to poison. She's the reason I joined this site. It helps to remember just how low I sank so that it doesn't happen again. Forget the past and it repeats itself.

Paid girls have actually been a big help. I wasn't getting laid after my operation as I got fat (still am, need to fix it) and I was eager to prove I could still pound a woman into the ground despite losing a testicle. I've had experiences that are hard to come by for free, however high my SMV might rise.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
if yes Ima make a post about it tomorrow/ today to help you, (7am here and going to sleep, all day and all night on this forum lol), if not we talk more
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Never even if she paid me. She was a party girl, loved to drink and sleep around (just not with me), serial hypergamist always chasing the next beta bux, flat chested and an average face always full of makeup. She got with two of my friends whilst talking about me behind my back with other friends of mine at the time.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Ok so she wasn't a woman of quality in your mind, she's not the one you want to marry. Never mind about my post actually, I don't feel like it, and you don't need it.

But one thing I don't understand, if you don't love her anymore, why are you with the escorts? You dont need them any more, you need someone to actually love, so why don't you actually get back up and try again?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Looks hot obviously that is Photoshop to the max how did it compare IRL.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
There have been flamboyant or effeminate straight men since time immemorial. This is not a new phenomenon. And yes they can attract women. It's an archetype in the Art of Seduction. The Dandy I believe. Not a look or persona that's my cup of tea, and it generally only works up to a certain age. I'm just telling you this to allay your fears of the downfall of society. It's nothing new. Sure, you can tell yourself "I'm manlier" but that's solipsism, chicks will go after what they like.

OP mentioned the 80s, which is funny, that was one of the most androgynous decades ever.
I had a roommate when I lived in Ohio that would have definitely been classified as metro and that dude pulled more ass than a NYC toilet seat...hot chicks too
 
Top