Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spending all my spare time on game. How do you avoid relationships?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Work 40 hours a week. train 7 hours a week. sleep 56 hours a week. That leaves me 65 hours. minus 15 hours for other crap gives me 50 hours a week to dedicate to game. I got one hoe I talk to on the phone atm. I can ring her anytime. make her giggle. I can start moaning. she starts moaning. we have a good time. She doesn't like me talking to other girls. hangs up sometimes when I say im talking to other girls. it is what is is. I don't take it to seriously.

I just wanna party/socialize and have sex with it. none of this relationship crap. I don't drink alcohol.

all these girls want relationships though it seems. I'd rather have friendships with the girls. do **** activites and stuff. I would even bang hookers and then ring up a girl to come over and play chess. I don't give a ****.

how do you stop the girls from getting jealous of you with other girls? Even in the club im making out with one girl and then another girl I see is looking so I go up to her and makeout. the other girl sees it and is kinda mad. Again I didn't take her crap seriously and sort of shrugged it off without saying a word.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you stop the girls from getting jealous of you with other girls?
Seems to me the kind of guys who are dedicated to that kind of lifestyle don't give a crap if the girls get jealous or not. If they get so upset to the point that they spin out, then they spin out. Takes a certain amount of ruthlessness, and an attitude that you're just having fun.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Work 40 hours a week. train 7 hours a week. sleep 56 hours a week. That leaves me 65 hours. minus 15 hours for other crap gives me 50 hours a week to dedicate to game. I got one hoe I talk to on the phone atm. I can ring her anytime. make her giggle. I can start moaning. she starts moaning. we have a good time. She doesn't like me talking to other girls. hangs up sometimes when I say im talking to other girls. it is what is is. I don't take it to seriously.

I just wanna party/socialize and have sex with it. none of this relationship crap. I don't drink alcohol.

all these girls want relationships though it seems. I'd rather have friendships with the girls. do **** activites and stuff. I would even bang hookers and then ring up a girl to come over and play chess. I don't give a ****.

how do you stop the girls from getting jealous of you with other girls? Even in the club im making out with one girl and then another girl I see is looking so I go up to her and makeout. the other girl sees it and is kinda mad. Again I didn't take her crap seriously and sort of shrugged it off without saying a word.
Why do you care? As long as she's chasing, she'll keep f ucking you. Simple as that. Don't over-complicate things.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you spend 50 hours a week on game, you're going to develop the mindset that your happiness depends on women. which is toxic.

wasting that much time on women will eventually lower your SMV. as other guys are getting ahead, you're still stuck on a hole. i'm surprised that you have no other interests besides women. you don't like sports?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrugging it off is the best thing you can do. She can complain all she wants, but if she keeps coming back to you after you do that, then she has submitted to you. Which is what she really wants to do but can never admit to herself. Actions speak and words are cheap.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you spend 50 hours a week on game, you're going to develop the mindset that your happiness depends on women. which is toxic.

wasting that much time on women will eventually lower your SMV. as other guys are getting ahead, you're still stuck on a hole. i'm surprised that you have no other interests besides women. you don't like sports?
Wise words here. "Scouting" rather than "Hunting" should be your MO here. Go live your life so you are fulfilled and if there is a woman that piques your interest, engage her and see where it goes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I troll. I don't behave in a phaggotry manner in which monogamy is seeded. I am aloof. I am indifferent. I don't throw it out there in her face but simply don't ask stupid questions you don't want answers to.

I don't believe in monogamy. I once crushed a skank. Her bf thanked me for taking care of her.

Monogamy!

I don't seek it. I don't ask. Not my biz. Nor do I care.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't monogamy a type of wood? :lol:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all these girls want relationships though it seems.
Advice from the old lady:

That's the key thing. If you DON'T want a relationship then follow @Glassguy's philosophy. Be up front that you enjoy her but you aren't looking for anything serious at this time and you are keeping your options open and enjoying seeing various women.

In other words don't lie or BS people.

Women get upset when you behave as though you are into HER and thereby set up expectations of progressing toward relationship and then you do something incongruent (like see other girls or pay attention to other girls right in front of you). For one thing that's just kinda rude. Think about it. Do you want some girl grabbing your package and grinding on you at the club or making out with you and then you turn around and she's grinding some other guy or making out with another man? (Aside from the fact that this shows her lack of behavioral standards and probably means she's a w h o r e)...Disrespectful you think? I think so. And you come off disrespectful to not only HER but to women in general if you behave this way. It's rather douche bag behavior. That's less of an issue/not an issue if you have been honest that you are not looking for anything serious. There are plenty of horn dog men in nightclubs that act like this. Lots of them are trashy pumper & dumper dudes who think they are mack daddies. Worthwhile girls are going to be turned off and you'll be left with the party girls and those with low or no standards (who sometimes think they are going to lasso you through hot sex and so forth...NOT)

But people generally do not like to feel as though they are being used or to put it another way, do not appreciate being disrespected. You don't like that, as most men don't. But guess what? Women don't like it either.

So you are either picking really insecure women who are clingy and on the crazy spectrum by nature OR you are not being transparent and you are leading women on for your own gain. That is douche behavior. Have more integrity than that.

Just my 2 cents from the trenches, having been a nightclub owner in days past.