"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

She asked me to be her boyfriend

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
More on this random occurence. Ran into this third world chick from south america. I speak spanish fairly well. She commented that her dad passed away when she was 8 and grandfather when she was 14. So a central male figure has been missing from her life for a while. I also told her I had kids in the past so she followed up with if I could be her boyfriend. I politely declined but I see how this can get addicting spinning plates. All of a sudden if you had two girls like this she could be girl number two and all of sudden full of activity.

Finally my thoughts on matter is casual flirting is way more fun. Than outright answering to someone on daily basis. Just the thrill of the game and you never know who you could run into and run game on. Is why being a DJ is so much fun. As for settling down I'm looking now at some of my old flames on ancestry. Maybe I can get a decent rate of response from them. Been at least ten years since we chatted. I'm hoping they might appeal to charona chain virus. Maybe agree this might be serious. And to tell some of my old flames to be careful with their vacation plans. "hopefull" Is how I'm treating my ex flames right now...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
So you ran into this woman you used to see and she asked to be your girlfriend? How awkward was that when you declined?
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
So you ran into this woman you used to see and she asked to be your girlfriend? How awkward was that when you declined?
It was more awkward because I barely knew her apart from a few conversations. She also commented how she has trouble meeting people her age. Maybe why she pulled trigger so early... Tbh I don't pull trigger so early. Now if I was into her I would've gotten her home phone number. Having a girl that's just a friend is not my idea of spinning plates either. Call me old school!
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
As for settling down I'm looking now at some of my old flames on ancestry.
Sounds like you're branching out. I'm guessing that finding new plates at a family reunion can be rather limiting.

I'm guessing (hoping) that you are implying that an ancestry member can look beyond their own heritage !?
As an ancestry member, I wasn't aware that we could search beyond our own roots.
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
Sounds like you're branching out. I'm guessing that finding new plates at a family reunion can be rather limiting.

I'm guessing (hoping) that you are implying that an ancestry member can look beyond their own heritage !?
As an ancestry member, I wasn't aware that we could search beyond our own roots.
Well I know in minnesota most of the time mother gets parentage. I'm meaning women I had kids with in the past are most likely still single and good looking. So that I may talk to them for maybe a dinner. And to surprise meet my kids who are 12+ years old. I mean you can message them from last time I checked if you had kids with them at some point I believe. There's a new ancestry format so looking forward to using it to meet the kiddos.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Well I know in minnesota most of the time mother gets parentage. I'm meaning women I had kids with in the past are most likely still single and good looking. So that I may talk to them for maybe a dinner. And to surprise meet my kids who are 12+ years old. I mean you can message them from last time I checked if you had kids with them at some point I believe. There's a new ancestry format so looking forward to using it to meet the kiddos.
Sounds like you've been spreading seed all over and not looking after your own
... and using ancestry (your offspring) as a means to recycle these women.
Let's hope that you now have a vasectomy.
If there was a "dislike" option, I'd place it by your name.
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
Sounds like you've been spreading seed all over and not looking after your own
... and using ancestry (your offspring) as a means to recycle these women.
Let's hope that you now have a vasectomy.
If there was a "dislike" option, I'd place it by your name.
It's not like I used them. Just there was an Iraq war. Was nervous wouldn't come back. Had those kids, supported them with what money made at the time. They're older now so maybe they don't need their dad. Maybe subconsciously they do need me in some way. To meet me. Not too happy about seeing the mom either. I'm not using them like a product Haha. That was my situation.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
The bible says be frutiful and multiply. It's good to have a lot of kids don't get a vasectomy, but like he said you need to take care of what you have before you go and get more.
Also every man and woman needs their father not just for money but as a friend, so please don't leave them alone if you are still alive, build a relationship with them.
 
Top