Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different types of OLD women

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
2-5 percent before seeing the bed with a date, true. You must be strong and don´t give up, with 10 messages/day + good profile text, you´ll get results, but it can take some time is my experience. Those niche OLD sites, for example for higher educated people, absolutely higher rate. I had 2 dates there, in a short time. It seems a woman who using these sites, is more serious and most of the time also full member, she paid. And I hate OLD where it´s not visible if you are writing to a free member who can not reply to you or to a full member. I also never write to women with a huge wish list, like you must be......and not be......otherwise I don´t answer bleeeeh, she´s thinks she´s already a princess before she even got a date.
Yea, that's BS how you don't know. match is like that. You don't know if it's a free or paid. So you can waste time writing and they never even see it.

Match for 5 bucks a month on top of the paid membership you can get the read message feature that shows you if they read it. If they never read it it's likely they don't have a paid one.

What I hate about OLD you see a chick and message them. Then they don't log on for 3 weeks. Of course when they log on again it's 200 messages back and they will never see it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
With how OLD has gone downhill I have to wonder what it will look like 3 years from now.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
With how OLD has gone downhill I have to wonder what it will look like 3 years from now.
Dude, We´ve been trying to help you but you dont seem to grasp anything we are saying.
There is nothing wrong with OLD its just you who dont know how to work it.