"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Biggest change with race and game I have seen in 2020.

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
This is primarily based on what I have seen in nightclubs that attract a mainly 20s crowd and have a stricter door policy.

I feel like growing up compared to now, there is a big change I have seen when it comes to race and game. Back many many years ago it seem like either white guys were slaying or you had black guys slaying.

Ever since maybe when Despacito got popular or Narcos really took off on Netflix, I started noticing a shift throughout America. I see a lot more ethnic dudes (Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian) slaying and getting with hot girls. I'd say Latino guys seem to slay the hardest and in some cases just as hard as white guys do these days.

I do see a lot more white girls that are young and hot with ethnic dudes but something else I have seen is that ethnic women themselves that are hot are sticking to their men more too. While it is more common to see a white guy with an ethnic girl, it isn't as uneven as it used to be, you see just as many white girls with Hispanic or brown or even Asian dudes.

Now a days whenever I go out, I almost always see some sort of an ethnic dude with a hot white chick and ethnic guys with hot girls of their own race a lot more too. I see more Crazy Rich Asian scenarios where the hottest Asian girls are out with Asian Chads, something you did not see in say 2005.

As a whole I am starting to see more slayers and Chads that are ethnic.

Could it just be an American thing now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This is primarily based on what I have seen in nightclubs that attract a mainly 20s crowd and have a stricter door policy.

I feel like growing up compared to now, there is a big change I have seen when it comes to race and game. Back many many years ago it seem like either white guys were slaying or you had black guys slaying.

Ever since maybe when Despacito got popular or Narcos really took off on Netflix, I started noticing a shift throughout America. I see a lot more ethnic dudes (Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian) slaying and getting with hot girls. I'd say Latino guys seem to slay the hardest and in some cases just as hard as white guys do these days.

I do see a lot more white girls that are young and hot with ethnic dudes but something else I have seen is that ethnic women themselves that are hot are sticking to their men more too. While it is more common to see a white guy with an ethnic girl, it isn't as uneven as it used to be, you see just as many white girls with Hispanic or brown or even Asian dudes.

Now a days whenever I go out, I almost always see some sort of an ethnic dude with a hot white chick and ethnic guys with hot girls of their own race a lot more too. I see more Crazy Rich Asian scenarios where the hottest Asian girls are out with Asian Chads, something you did not see in say 2005.

As a whole I am starting to see more slayers and Chads that are ethnic.

Could it just be an American thing now?
Everyone here says if I went to the west coast like California I'd have no problem scoring Asian women. Problem is cost of living out there. I find Japanese and Korean women to be very sexy.

Also, a lot of the Middle Eastern guys have money too.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Everyone here says if I went to the west coast like California I'd have no problem scoring Asian women. Problem is cost of living out there. I find Japanese and Korean women to be very sexy.

Also, a lot of the Middle Eastern guys have money too.
I believe in the near future the cost of living in San Francisco will go down due to the California exodus.....S.A.L.T. taxes are now capped so places like SF, where property taxes are insane, are experiencing an exodus....

.....this means maybe you can soon migrate out to SF and find yourself an Asian waifu.....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I believe in the near future the cost of living in San Francisco will go down due to the California exodus.....S.A.L.T. taxes are now capped so places like SF, where property taxes are insane, are experiencing an exodus....

.....this means maybe you can soon migrate out to SF and find yourself an Asian waifu.....
The one poster in the pics thread posted pics of his current and ex Asian wives! Man, they're HB9. If that is what is in Cali I MUST go there.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Status has changed over the years. There are more ethnic dudes in white collar work than before. Doctors,lawyers, programmers etc.Granted a ethnic dude has to make more than a white male given the same job but its better than nothing. Indian guys slay where I'm from.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Status has changed over the years. There are more ethnic dudes in white collar work than before. Doctors,lawyers, programmers etc.Granted a ethnic dude has to make more than a white male given the same job but its better than nothing. Indian guys slay where I'm from.
You in NYC or Chicago? They get it done there. In the single life women will dabble and expirament.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Something tells me you hate your own race.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What’s the end game here, Gao?

Even if you had definitive answers to all of these racial pairing questions, what’s it going to do for YOU?

Melatonin change operation to max plates?

Ethnic surgery for a bigger penis?

Or are you just going to kind of Frankenstein it? You know... pull the best from each group kind of thing.... Black penis, Scandinavian blonde hair, Mediterranean accent, Latin dance moves...

Super slay.

lol. Wtf.
I completely get you on the "Frankenstein". Heard it before. So a real "player" is going to be multi-faceted. He may have a default environment, but he will be able to take someone into other activities and environments outside of his default. So a guy maybe able to Salsa dance, Swing out, or even Country dance because he knows it's entertaining.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top