Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest change with race and game I have seen in 2020.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
This is primarily based on what I have seen in nightclubs that attract a mainly 20s crowd and have a stricter door policy.

I feel like growing up compared to now, there is a big change I have seen when it comes to race and game. Back many many years ago it seem like either white guys were slaying or you had black guys slaying.

Ever since maybe when Despacito got popular or Narcos really took off on Netflix, I started noticing a shift throughout America. I see a lot more ethnic dudes (Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian) slaying and getting with hot girls. I'd say Latino guys seem to slay the hardest and in some cases just as hard as white guys do these days.

I do see a lot more white girls that are young and hot with ethnic dudes but something else I have seen is that ethnic women themselves that are hot are sticking to their men more too. While it is more common to see a white guy with an ethnic girl, it isn't as uneven as it used to be, you see just as many white girls with Hispanic or brown or even Asian dudes.

Now a days whenever I go out, I almost always see some sort of an ethnic dude with a hot white chick and ethnic guys with hot girls of their own race a lot more too. I see more Crazy Rich Asian scenarios where the hottest Asian girls are out with Asian Chads, something you did not see in say 2005.

As a whole I am starting to see more slayers and Chads that are ethnic.

Could it just be an American thing now?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is primarily based on what I have seen in nightclubs that attract a mainly 20s crowd and have a stricter door policy.

I feel like growing up compared to now, there is a big change I have seen when it comes to race and game. Back many many years ago it seem like either white guys were slaying or you had black guys slaying.

Ever since maybe when Despacito got popular or Narcos really took off on Netflix, I started noticing a shift throughout America. I see a lot more ethnic dudes (Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian) slaying and getting with hot girls. I'd say Latino guys seem to slay the hardest and in some cases just as hard as white guys do these days.

I do see a lot more white girls that are young and hot with ethnic dudes but something else I have seen is that ethnic women themselves that are hot are sticking to their men more too. While it is more common to see a white guy with an ethnic girl, it isn't as uneven as it used to be, you see just as many white girls with Hispanic or brown or even Asian dudes.

Now a days whenever I go out, I almost always see some sort of an ethnic dude with a hot white chick and ethnic guys with hot girls of their own race a lot more too. I see more Crazy Rich Asian scenarios where the hottest Asian girls are out with Asian Chads, something you did not see in say 2005.

As a whole I am starting to see more slayers and Chads that are ethnic.

Could it just be an American thing now?
Everyone here says if I went to the west coast like California I'd have no problem scoring Asian women. Problem is cost of living out there. I find Japanese and Korean women to be very sexy.

Also, a lot of the Middle Eastern guys have money too.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here says if I went to the west coast like California I'd have no problem scoring Asian women. Problem is cost of living out there. I find Japanese and Korean women to be very sexy.

Also, a lot of the Middle Eastern guys have money too.
I believe in the near future the cost of living in San Francisco will go down due to the California exodus.....S.A.L.T. taxes are now capped so places like SF, where property taxes are insane, are experiencing an exodus....

.....this means maybe you can soon migrate out to SF and find yourself an Asian waifu.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I believe in the near future the cost of living in San Francisco will go down due to the California exodus.....S.A.L.T. taxes are now capped so places like SF, where property taxes are insane, are experiencing an exodus....

.....this means maybe you can soon migrate out to SF and find yourself an Asian waifu.....
The one poster in the pics thread posted pics of his current and ex Asian wives! Man, they're HB9. If that is what is in Cali I MUST go there.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status has changed over the years. There are more ethnic dudes in white collar work than before. Doctors,lawyers, programmers etc.Granted a ethnic dude has to make more than a white male given the same job but its better than nothing. Indian guys slay where I'm from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status has changed over the years. There are more ethnic dudes in white collar work than before. Doctors,lawyers, programmers etc.Granted a ethnic dude has to make more than a white male given the same job but its better than nothing. Indian guys slay where I'm from.
You in NYC or Chicago? They get it done there. In the single life women will dabble and expirament.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me you hate your own race.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s the end game here, Gao?

Even if you had definitive answers to all of these racial pairing questions, what’s it going to do for YOU?

Melatonin change operation to max plates?

Ethnic surgery for a bigger penis?

Or are you just going to kind of Frankenstein it? You know... pull the best from each group kind of thing.... Black penis, Scandinavian blonde hair, Mediterranean accent, Latin dance moves...

Super slay.

lol. Wtf.
I completely get you on the "Frankenstein". Heard it before. So a real "player" is going to be multi-faceted. He may have a default environment, but he will be able to take someone into other activities and environments outside of his default. So a guy maybe able to Salsa dance, Swing out, or even Country dance because he knows it's entertaining.