"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to or not to flirt with women at work

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Hey guys wonder if you have/had experience when stranger girls invite you to talk (flirt) with her at work and your personal experience from that situation

Im working in a very big company and theres lots of people and really hot girls, most of the colleagues I have to deal with are men and only very few are women

I'm pretty blue pilled and not that social so i afraid to **** up everything
I already has a reputation of a playboy (wtf!!!) and "shark" at work and a guy who always late I feeling that I am going way too far and there's lots of things going on in my personality right now

Personally I would like to date someone from work but I'm not sure if this is right
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Do not do this.

“Don’t shvt where you eat.”

If she comes at you hard, just make her laugh and be cordial. If one of you eventually leaves the company, get her number on the way out.
A lot of people meet their potential wifes or girlfriends at work, as long as you act like a normal person and not some autist you will be fine.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
A lot of people meet their potential wifes or girlfriends at work, as long as you act like a normal person and not some autist you will be fine.
A lot of people hit the lottery. Statistically, your odds of marrying this girl are infinitesimal. Why would you risk the mortgage / rent over it? Find women you don’t work with.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
A lot of people hit the lottery. Statistically, your odds of marrying this girl are infinitesimal. Why would you risk the mortgage / rent over it? Find women you don’t work with.
Every relationship I've ever had has ended on a good note, If you want to pump and dump these girls at work then don't be surprised when it comes back to bite you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Every relationship I've ever had has ended on a good note, If you want to pump and dump these girls at work then don't be surprised when it comes back to bite you.
It’s awkward when you break up and have to work with the person. It’s so many girls outside it’s not even worth the chance of sh*t getting weird.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
It’s awkward when you break up and have to work with the person. It’s so many girls outside it’s not even worth the chance of sh*t getting weird.
It's only as awkward as you make it, just don't let it bother you and hopefully she does the same.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I posted a thread in here recently about that young chick at my part time job. I think she just turned 18 and will be going away to college in the fall. She's fun size, about 5-2 and petite and slim. She always makes eye contact when she sees me walk by and smiles at me and such at any chance she can get.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
It's only as awkward as you make it, just don't let it bother you and hopefully she does the same.
To each their own. I’ve also banged women at work and it went ok. But, I’ve seen other guys try and it cost them their job.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I posted a thread in here recently about that young chick at my part time job. I think she just turned 18 and will be going away to college in the fall. She's fun size, about 5-2 and petite and slim. She always makes eye contact when she sees me walk by and smiles at me and such at any chance she can get.
Dude, you’re 36 she is 18. I get you’re autistic but her big brothers and dad aren’t going to care when they smash your face in.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Dude, you’re 36 she is 18. I get you’re autistic but her big brothers and dad aren’t going to care when they smash your face in.
That's true about the age thing BUT we have guys 40 hear who bang 19 year olds openly admit. I don't think she has a big brother lol.

Me, they're 18 and can make their own decisions. Their bodies. Just like if they pick a loser guy for example and have kids, dont go to college tough luck. They're on their own.

It's odd because with women it's either really young, OR like a few years older than me I get along better with and more IOI. the 18-23 age range and 38 to 50 range.

As I said there is just something I find sexy about 38 to 45 year old cougars who are slim and not a lard ball like most that age.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
That's true about the age thing BUT we have guys 40 hear who bang 19 year olds openly admit. I don't think she has a big brother lol.

Me, they're 18 and can make their own decisions. Their bodies. Just like if they pick a loser guy for example and have kids, dont go to college tough luck. They're on their own.

It's odd because with women it's either really young, OR like a few years older than me I get along better with and more IOI. the 18-23 age range and 38 to 50 range.

As I said there is just something I find sexy about 38 to 45 year old cougars who are slim and not a lard ball like most that age.
Those dudes are creeps. 21 and over I have no objections.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
experience from this made me
It's only as awkward as you make it, just don't let it bother you and hopefully she does the same.
hopefully she won't amke it awkward, yes that is how it work, if you don't give a sh!t everyone in the world also don't give sh!t.

don't matter "how good" it ended, someone will resent the ending, even if they don't voice it, its not because woman like to backstab each other means they will not unite against you
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
It's a bad idea in general. Also, if there are only a few hot women in the company and a lot of dudes then they're probably already fvcking a few of them.

Also, some large companies are absolute fvckfests. MySpace was like this back in its heyday, everyone slept with everyone, but this was before #metoo.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Those dudes are creeps. 21 and over I have no objections.
Speaking of that not long ago we had two lardball cops in their late 30s fired for having sex with an 18 year old on duty multiple times. Both were fat. I mean not morbid obese but looked similar to Paul Blart lol. Why would an 18 year old sleep with Paul Blart look a like? I think they were 38 or 39. It was on the news tonight because the city settled the suit for 100k.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top