“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Are Euro, Russian, Slavic girls this hot?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
The ratio in Russia is 2:1, as in 2 women to every 1 man. If you're a good looking guy with your shiit together in Russia the hotties will fist fight in front of you for who gets to go home with you.(edit: actually looking at census data it looks like the younger generations are closer to 50/50, but for men over 25 this is still valid.)

The ratio is so fuucked because of all the soviet wars where soldiers were commanded to shoot any friendly soldier they saw retreating. Super hardcore cold blooded shiit.

Now there's a surplus of women.

Russian girls are hot af and some age like wine @RangerMIke . I'd say they age as badly or better than the American spectrum.

You should take a trip @biggoal, but be warned, in your present state these women will chew you up and spit you out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
The dude in these videos again, is no Chad and almost looks like a younger version of MrWood. How is a guy like this dude in the video able to score a high end HB without being a Chad?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
The dude in these videos again, is no Chad and almost looks like a younger version of MrWood. How is a guy like this dude in the video able to score a high end HB without being a Chad?
because he is a man and can "handle" her. It has noting to do with sex
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
This dudes youtube channel. His girlfriend or whatever is eastern European and Hot as fvck in a natural beauty way and just the way she acts.

I don't see this sh** here in North America.

I guess these are the types of chick MrWood is banging over there.

Who the f*ck is this mr wood?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I compete with extremely good looking and tall/fit Scandinavian men, Italian accents, Spanish suave... I have to use my eyes, smile, humor, flirt and frame to compete. Im not Chad, I'm MrWood and act like myself and different than the other chumps. I push flirtation to a new level without being rude, crude or clique. Most women sh1t test you within minutes... you need to sidestep that crap and pust their intrigue.

I do alot of "oh really?" "oh I see, lol"

her: what do you do?
me: I do very bad things, and I do them very well.
her: giggles
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I compete with extremely good looking and tall/fit Scandinavian men, Italian accents, Spanish suave... I have to use my eyes, smile, humor, flirt and frame to compete. Im not Chad, I'm MrWood and act like myself and different than the other chumps. I push flirtation to a new level without being rude, crude or clique. Most women sh1t test you within minutes... you need to sidestep that crap and pust their intrigue.

I do alot of "oh really?" "oh I see, lol"

her: what do you do?
me: I do very bad things, and I do them very well.
her: giggles
Could it also be the women in general are different in Europe and different dating app platforms compared to the US?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
different? Yeah... they are hotter and throw alot of sh1t tests to weed out weak simpy guys

Dude in video does it right, at 6:20
paraphrase:
him: "I love Belarus, i love Foo and Bar, I like babushka and I like your smile Elena"
her: "really, my smile?"
him: "no, not really"
her: "lol awwwww"
 
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I've smashed a lot of Russian girls. Some are lovely, some are cûnts. No different to anywhere else.

They like to curse in Russian when you're pounding them or when they're angry. Their English is typically pretty decent.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
different? Yeah... they are hotter and throw alot of sh1t tests to weed out weak simpy guys

Dude in video does it right, at 6:20
paraphrase:
him: "I love Belarus, i love Foo and Bar, I like babushka and I like your smile Elena"
her: "really, my smile?"
him: "no, not really"
her: "lol awwwww"
He was playing around. That's not how they met. A woman her age should stick with guys that are younger. Younger guys have more energy. Especially women her age who go for guys in their 50s. I mean at that age they're getting old and energy is gone. Most hockey players in the NHL are retired by 40. Just too slow.
 
Top