Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favorite cuisine?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any foodies out there! My favorite food is Thai and Italian cuisine. I like the noodles ,bbq, curries,egg rolls etc. What do you think most women like to eat? Also what is your favorite cuisine? Are you a meat and potato type of. guy or do you enjoy something more exotic? What do you think of American cuisine? I know the French look down on our food for being too processed.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any foodies out there! My favorite food is Thai and Italian cuisine. I like the noodles ,bbq, curries,egg rolls etc. What do you think most women like to eat? Also what is your favorite cuisine? Are you a meat and potato type of. guy or do you enjoy something more exotic? What do you think of American cuisine? I know the French look down on our food for being too processed.
I have too many favorites!

Top 7:
Japanese
Italian
Mexican
Mediterranean
Chinese
Vietnamese
Thai

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian
Turkish/Lebanese/grek
Italian..
And anything that taste good to me

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add Indian food.

Lamb curry and rice is amazing! :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Italian. Mexican is great too, even though as Jim Gaffigan pointed out, it's all the same stuff (tortilla, beans, meat, veggies, cheese) in different combinations, lol. I love Cuban food too. And Indian and Thai. Honestly I could eat anything.

Since I've moved to Spain, people have asked me how the food compares with America. I definitely think the US's food quality is low, except in high end restaurants and farmer's markets and stuff. But as far as specific dishes, I've been trying to think of what is "American cuisine." Burgers? Steak? Fried chicken? Mac & cheese? It seems like we eat so much international stuff that there are only a few unique American dishes.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this should be relevant if you have actually visited the respective countries, or your family adheres strictly to the items as prepared natively.

Most Chinese cuisine in the West does not resemble its native counterpart, and only a vague essence.
Itallian cusine differs highly by region... Pizza in Rome is way different than pizza in Florence.
etc etc etc

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this should be relevant if you have actually visited the respective countries, or your family adheres strictly to the items as prepared natively.

Most Chinese cuisine in the West does not resemble its native counterpart, and only a vague essence.
Itallian cusine differs highly by region... Pizza in Rome is way different than pizza in Florence.
etc etc etc
yes food is regional it seems.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a meat and potato type of. guy or do you enjoy something more exotic?
"Meat and potatoes" can be a lot of things, e.g. steak-frites (Belgium), vindaloo (India), etc. IMHO it's about understanding the techniques and having the right spices on hand.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have too many favorites!

Top 7:
Japanese
Italian
Mexican
Mediterranean
Chinese
Vietnamese
Thai
looks like we have a similar list. My top 7 is
Japanese
Italian
Mexican French
Mediterranean (assuming Southern Europe/Greek/Turkish)
Chinese Spanish
Vietnamese Korean
Thai

Damn this thread is making me hungry.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably appear the least cultured, because my favorite is the typical "southern meal" (meat, two vegetables, cornbread and iced tea).

Thai and Indian food would tie for second place.

The two least favorite would be Ethiopian and Korean. The presentations look nice, but both are too bland for my taste.