Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble and Location Stalkers...its bullsh!t

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love Bumble but have ran into one issue. Apparently Bumble constantly updates your location which allows women you are dating to location stalk you. Have already had a few tell me "Hey it says you are in such and such place, what are you up to there?" And one refuse to meet because the app said my location was somewhere when I was supposed to somewhere else...which I was so the location setting must not update all the time?

Either way I think it is complete and utter BS that this app allows women to basically stalk you like its Big Brother without allowing you to turn it off. Why the fvck does it not have a setting to allow it to not show location?

I disabled Bumble location permissions but it won't let you use the app until you enable them. Nobody has time to defend themselves against an app that tracks your location with these psycho chicks who thinks every guy is lying to them or trying to play them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean men can location stalk women? That doesn't seem like something that would be allowed.
And if it isn't, but the women can stalk the men, that is very discriminatory.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ya gotta do is not login and look at the app when your in a location you dont wamt public.. i think it only updates your location when you fire up the app ....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed location on BUmble and Tinder too.

What I hate is on Bumble most of the women, at least decent ones like for example it will say 20 miles away BUT lives in so so like lives in NYC so they're here for vacation and obviously that won't work for a relationship. They need to put filters on that so it only shows people who actually live in your area. How am I going to date someone who lives 1500 miles away?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Those girls want to party and go home with a hot quick story. And you’re thinking relationship?

Maybe you should just read the forums for a while.

Just read.

Might learn something.
I automatically swipe left. Figure swiping right on too many and you screw ELO up and have to make a new account.

Btw on Tinder I deleted my account and made a new one again. The same HB7.5 matched with me for the 4th time I've made an account. The profile 99 percent isn't fake looks legit pics and all. So I sent her a message yet again and not too far after she swiped on me so it's likely she was online when I messaged her. Anyway once again she ignores me when I say hi to her. Why does she keep liking me but when I send her a message she never replies back. That's why I hate Tinder. I match with someone, send opening line and no reply.

Why would chicks keep liking me or I like them back if they swiped first but when I send the first message I hear crickets?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I automatically swipe left. Figure swiping right on too many and you screw ELO up and have to make a new account.

Btw on Tinder I deleted my account and made a new one again. The same HB7.5 matched with me for the 4th time I've made an account. The profile 99 percent isn't fake looks legit pics and all. So I sent her a message yet again and not too far after she swiped on me so it's likely she was online when I messaged her. Anyway once again she ignores me when I say hi to her. Why does she keep liking me but when I send her a message she never replies back. That's why I hate Tinder. I match with someone, send opening line and no reply.

Why would chicks keep liking me or I like them back if they swiped first but when I send the first message I hear crickets?
I swipe right on all and just delete the undesirable matches. There’s an algorithm to it?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I swipe right on all and just delete the undesirable matches. There’s an algorithm to it?
Yea, there is. You can read about it on Reddit and that and on here. Why do you think people keep deleting Tinder and making new accounts constantly? I think Bumble is stricter on tracking that though.

On Tinder it's proven. I didn't believe it until I read it on here. I didn't use Tinder a lot so I'd rarely get people swiping. So I deleted it, made nearly identical account and within an couple hours had about a dozen matches. Granted some fuglies and fakes of course but proved my point. Then gradually less matches. Delete account week later make new one and boom people swipe on you right away because you're pushed near the top of the pile.

It's why I think Tinder Gold is a waste of money unless you're in a big metro area. Now if Tinder had a one day or one week pass for Gold then it wouldn't be so bad so when you get likes racked up you can pay to see them and don't have to keep swiping to match. But to pay $30 for a one month membership just to see who swiped on you is a waste of money.

Watch out doing that too because there are a number of Trannies on tinder and bumble as well.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Those girls want to party and go home with a hot quick story. And you’re thinking relationship?

Maybe you should just read the forums for a while.

Just read.

Might learn something.
I prefer to bang the same chick repeatedly once I find ones who can actually handle getting hammered for a few hours. I like setting up rotations. If you prefer random first date encounters then go for it. Not my thing bro.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
When I was on Bumble I just paid the few extra bucks to see all of the women who already swiped right on me. Then I would pick the few I liked and let them take it from there. Never bothered with all that swiping.

Never liked Tinder.

As for why they don’t respond...a swipe is a split second decision, and they probably make 100 of those decisions a minute.

If you swiped right on 100 women and 5 of your favorites respond, would you bother with #72 who is kind of meh?

You either own the place or you’re playing a lottery.
Yea, but 4 or 5 times she does that though and I use the same pics.

Also I've swiped on her first before too. Tonight I swiped first so she must have liked me when she saw me in her likes screen.

At least Bumble has cheap options. You can just pay 3 bucks for one day to see who swiped. Tinder min is one month and 30 bucks! These OLD sites really prey on the guys and them to pay up. Unless you're super Chad like you are you're a rich loaded dude then IMO the swipe sites suck for most. IMO I think sites like Match are a better option, especially if you're older.

Bumble is stupid in my area because within a 30 mile radius you can go all day without seeing anyone on there. Sometimes a couple days with only a small handful. have to set location to at least 50 miles unless you want 60 year olds. IMO a waste of money around me. Heck no one in my county uses Bumble. The only time I really see someone on Bumble in my county is when a plane lands at the airport that is one mile from me and you see flight attendants on there before their next flight.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro can't you see she is fking with you? You are entertainment to her now, that's why she keeps swiping on you because she wants to see if you are dumb enough to send her a message again.

If I ever have a girl ignore my first message, then I never bother swiping on her again. She's done. You have to lack pride and self respect if you keep chasing after someone who clearly doesn't want anything do with you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bro can't you see she is fking with you? You are entertainment to her now, that's why she keeps swiping on you because she wants to see if you are dumb enough to send her a message again.

If I ever have a girl ignore my first message, then I never bother swiping on her again. She's done. You have to lack pride and self respect if you keep chasing after someone who clearly doesn't want anything do with you.
Why did she ignore my opening message the first time?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she ignore my opening message the first time?
She gets lots of messages from guys. She only replies to the ones she really likes. Since she has ignored you a total of 4 times, it's safe to say you aren't her favourite. Move on.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If those "location stalkers" were really into you they wouldn't be put off by any confusion with your location. Simple as that. Her interest isn't high enough and she is rejecting you.

Realize how indirectly women communicate and life gets a whole lot simpler.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I love Bumble but have ran into one issue. Apparently Bumble constantly updates your location which allows women you are dating to location stalk you. Have already had a few tell me "Hey it says you are in such and such place, what are you up to there?" And one refuse to meet because the app said my location was somewhere when I was supposed to somewhere else...which I was so the location setting must not update all the time?

Either way I think it is complete and utter BS that this app allows women to basically stalk you like its Big Brother without allowing you to turn it off. Why the fvck does it not have a setting to allow it to not show location?

I disabled Bumble location permissions but it won't let you use the app until you enable them. Nobody has time to defend themselves against an app that tracks your location with these psycho chicks who thinks every guy is lying to them or trying to play them.
Why not use it, then close the app, go into settings and disable location use?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets lots of messages from guys. She only replies to the ones she really likes. Since she has ignored you a total of 4 times, it's safe to say you aren't her favourite. Move on.
She should be the one bothering him.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Will shutting off the location settings on your phone stop the app from showing where you are?