Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read this with an open mind: Legalizing prostitution could fix everything.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexless marriages:
Wife’s would suddenly enjoy sex again if they knew that you could stop at “Colas Brothel” on the way home and get a sloppy wet blow job

Divorce rate:
Many men marry just for the sex, just like many women marry for the stability. Let’s be honest, about 70% of non red pill guys meet a girl, she’s probably the hottest poon they have gotten in a while and so they decide to marry her, completely overlooking her other flaws (redflags)

Less sl*ts in the dating market:
I deduce that most “sl*ts” would just get a six figure paying job at the brothels. Their would be no need for them to hide and pretend like they are virtuous women. This frees up the dating market to truly good women who are looking for a genuine connection.

Taxes:
Prostitution would become a billion dollar industry the first year of legalization. It also creates jobs on all levels , not just in sex work but marketing, cleaning the brothels, armed security, owners/operators.

Feminists are satisfied:
Want control of your body? Well here ya go! Use it how you want at your own risk. Nobody telling you who to screw, when or why.

Gay brothels:
Have to cater to those people to. “The broke back brothel” with trannys, gay men, tops and bottoms. Everyone is satisfied.

Couples only brothels:
A controlled environment for you and your girl to experiment.

Womens brothels:
Just to be fair. Perhaps everyone who works there has a huge c*ck. It’s a lot of lonely old women who don’t wanna be married but need to scratch an itch.

Incels:
A reduction in angry incels shooting up movie theatres because they aren’t chad.
nah kuz.

this goes back to game101. MM or the game.

Mystery said it best about learning the Gane or "genes weeded out of existence ."

this isn't a charity. women are ruthless as ****kkkk. hence the reason women are up in arms for murdering babies also known as abortion. it is also why jargon about her body and choice for genocide.

it is more ruthless when noting every failure and rejection is a woman exercising genocide. Your genes being weeded out of existence by not procreatin.

if a man cannot pull, he's weeded out of the gene pool. good riddance.

step up or step aside. society is degenerative. likely it will occur. it's legal in Vegas and Amsterdam. pathetic .

I blame low testosterone .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no moral objections to it but I am a germaphobe

Giving your wife a serious STD from some hooker would be a new low
agree but most have crotch crickets from Tyrone in ibiza.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You left out all of the negatives.

1. More people with STDs
2. infidelity (which can ruin marriages and even a kids’ life)
3. A lot of prostitutes get abused, making it legal will make more of them abused.
4. Legalizing prostitution could be bad for men because it could take a lot of good looking women out of the dating market. A lot of them now won’t take the risk, but legalize it and they will think to themselves why not
5. You must be kidding if you think wives want their husbands to bang hookers.
6. I’m not sure that incels would be satisfied. A lot of them want someone to be attracted to them. The hookers won’t do this. They will just take the money.
7. overall decline in quality of neighborhoods, property values, etc. people don’t want to live near strip clubs, brothels, and other shady places.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You left out all of the negatives.

1. More people with STDs
2. infidelity (which can ruin marriages and even a kids’ life)
3. A lot of prostitutes get abused, making it legal will make more of them abused.
4. Legalizing prostitution could be bad for men because it could take a lot of good looking women out of the dating market. A lot of them now won’t take the risk, but legalize it and they will think to themselves why not
5. You must be kidding if you think wives want their husbands to bang hookers.
6. I’m not sure that incels would be satisfied. A lot of them want someone to be attracted to them. The hookers won’t do this. They will just take the money.
7. overall decline in quality of neighborhoods, property values, etc. people don’t want to live near strip clubs, brothels, and other shady places.
Make it like the medical marijuana dispensaries and have a certain number of them within a certain area to provide services. A controlled environment.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookers are a hobby.

Say it with me. Hookers are a hobby.

They neither supplant nor replace what punters call "civvies" ie. girls you get with for free. One does not preclude the other.

In this hobby, I've experimented with various scenarios. Banging separate women in separate cities on the same day to see how quickly you can climax the second time, trying to climax as many times as possible in one hour (Pro tip: hire two girls at once), exploring what levels of depravity you're comfortable with (still haven't found a girl who'll let me pi$$ in her mouth) and so on.

Last week I hired two Russian identical twins, both HB8s, taller than me and naturally very busty. They were incredibly kinky and accomodating, and even good value for money compared to other girls. Would I have gotten with them if they were civvies? Probably not.

Hookers are a useful way to get that triple digit lay count if you can afford it. Avoiding seeing the same girl twice avoids the risk of EAS (Emotional Attachment Syndrome). Most girls aren't very good at the job anyway, but a small handful are.

Some (a very small minority) even have completely real pictures that haven't been airbrushed. Some aren't fake at all. No fake "honey baby love" communication and no fake moaning. Just you and the girl and your imagination. I hired one such girl twice last week, breaking the one punt per girl rule. Couldn't resist. She was practically a 9 and played the submissive and feminine role to a T. She should be an actress lmao.

After banging a hooker, you don't shy away from other girls. You look them right in the eye and don't give a fúck. What do you care? Lmao.

Dark side: lots of fake profiles. Lots of fake pictures. Oof. Hundreds of them. Very high prices (but the best girls can get away with it).

Just legalise it stateside.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookers are a hobby.

Say it with me. Hookers are a hobby.

They neither supplant nor replace what punters call "civvies" ie. girls you get with for free. One does not preclude the other.

In this hobby, I've experimented with various scenarios. Banging separate women in separate cities on the same day to see how quickly you can climax the second time, trying to climax as many times as possible in one hour (Pro tip: hire two girls at once), exploring what levels of depravity you're comfortable with (still haven't found a girl who'll let me pi$$ in her mouth) and so on.

Last week I hired two Russian identical twins, both HB8s, taller than me and naturally very busty. They were incredibly kinky and accomodating, and even good value for money compared to other girls. Would I have gotten with them if they were civvies? Probably not.

Hookers are a useful way to get that triple digit lay count if you can afford it. Avoiding seeing the same girl twice avoids the risk of EAS (Emotional Attachment Syndrome). Most girls aren't very good at the job anyway, but a small handful are.

Some (a very small minority) even have completely real pictures that haven't been airbrushed. Some aren't fake at all. No fake "honey baby love" communication and no fake moaning. Just you and the girl and your imagination. I hired one such girl twice last week, breaking the one punt per girl rule. Couldn't resist. She was practically a 9 and played the submissive and feminine role to a T. She should be an actress lmao.

After banging a hooker, you don't shy away from other girls. You look them right in the eye and don't give a fúck. What do you care? Lmao.

Dark side: lots of fake profiles. Lots of fake pictures. Oof. Hundreds of them. Very high prices (but the best girls can get away with it).

Just legalise it stateside.
Is your testosterone below 200?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah kuz.

this goes back to game101. MM or the game.

Mystery said it best about learning the Gane or "genes weeded out of existence ."

this isn't a charity. women are ruthless as ****kkkk. hence the reason women are up in arms for murdering babies also known as abortion. it is also why jargon about her body and choice for genocide.

it is more ruthless when noting every failure and rejection is a woman exercising genocide. Your genes being weeded out of existence by not procreatin.

if a man cannot pull, he's weeded out of the gene pool. good riddance.

step up or step aside. society is degenerative. likely it will occur. it's legal in Vegas and Amsterdam. pathetic .

I blame low testosterone .
Dude they are up in arms for the RIGHT to abort. As if taking that right reduces her ability to be a woman.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your testosterone below 200?
Is the pope a catholic? I had a cancerous testicle removed. The other one is worthless since birth.

No tiny fingers rubbing together in my future.

Hookers actually raise my testosterone too. I should put them on my doctor's subscription.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no moral objections to it but I am a germaphobe

Giving your wife a serious STD from some hooker would be a new low
I don't think it's proper to be sexing wifey and doing prostitutes. If you're getting poontang from wifey, there shouldn't be any professional activity. If you're not getting poontang from wifey, then either you need to dump wifey, or come to an understanding that you're now like sibblings, and you will get your sexual needs satisfied by professionals.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issue with prostitution or paying for sex is it fosters masculine tendencies in the women(negotiating, enforcing limits, running a business) and they become master hagglers/manipulators as a result. You have to be extremely stern and unrelenting in making sure you get what you pay for, which can be a massive mood killer.

For anyone that thinks it's the answer I say experience it so that you can find out for yourself that it's not. If you have to pay for sexual attention then you're normalizing a super cuck behavior. You are quantifying and paying for something that is otherwise free and abundant. Your payment is a manifestation of your own shortcomings in other areas of your life and women lean into that, pressing you to cough up more dough to play.

Men that think the answer is prostitution are squeezed until they're broke, and men that realize how little value hookers bring into their lives don't bother wasting their time investing time in them.

Some of the best craziest sex I have had have been with pros. The money you pay for one is nothing compared to the time and energy of gaming a normal girl. It's convenient and cheap depending where you go. To say it's cuck behavior is absurd.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the pope a catholic? I had a cancerous testicle removed. The other one is worthless since birth.

No tiny fingers rubbing together in my future.

Hookers actually raise my testosterone too. I should put them on my doctor's subscription.

Agreed.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
In New Zealand and some parts of Australia hookers can make money legally. They suppose to pay tax on their earnings as well.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitution is legal in many places in Europe, yet it is not used by the population at large. In order for it to work the way you describe, it's not enough to legalize prostitution. You also have to remove the stigma (both on the user and provider side), which is not going to be easy to accomplish considering that a) prostitution has been a heavily stigmatized activity for such long time and b) most women benefit from the continued stigmatization of prostitution.