Prettyboy Dee
Banned
You wanted to fvck then found out she has a boyfriend? So continue on with the original plan, nothing changes, fvck her.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Fair enough, it's true that wasting too much energy for one chick isn't worth it, unless it comes easy.She isn't worth chasing, and even if she were, the act of chasing makes the catch less satisfying...unless you just enjoy the chase.
However, my rule on If She Has A Boyfriend is that you don't deliberately upset the status quo, unless you're offering an upgrade. In other words, if she's headed towards eventual marriage, and all you want is a hook up, you leave it alone, unless she comes to you.
Here's my thing... How do you know when to do each one? How do you know when a chick will actually cheat on her boyfriend?What you do depends on what you want.
If you are looking for a girlfriend... then forget about her.
If you just want to be friends with this chick, treat her like you would a male friend.
If all you want to do is bang her... then do what you do with any chick, but just ignore any mention of a BF or husband, or whatever she thinks is going on in her mind at the moment... pretend she didn't say it. Not trying to be the morality police, but getting women who are in relationships and who are giving you indicators of interest are actually the easiest to get. But be warned of the drama... I get enough stupid looks and primate posturing from dudes when I don't try any sh!t with 'their women'... The chicks will flirt with me, and somehow in some mate guarding dumb@ss' mind, I'm doing something other than just being myself. My biggest problem isn't with women... it's the fools that somehow think they own them.
Ignore. Delete.Today we had a major snow storm in the area, and she randomly texted me something along the lines of "omg, look at all that snow outside?".
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
And it got more annoying..On Monday she texted me "send me another funny video, I'm bored!"Ignore. Delete.
Your response should have been:And it got more annoying..On Monday she texted me "send me another funny video, I'm bored!"
In my experience this isn't a good sign that she even likes youShe never mentioned a boyfriend (but I had a suspicion) until her roommate (that I met) gave it away.
She is treating you like her court gesture for her entertainment while getting plowed for sex by another guy.And it got more annoying..On Monday she texted me "send me another funny video, I'm bored!"
In the past we have exchanged stand up comedy videos, which is a common interest of ours and I was fine with that.
But the way she asked this time, coupled with the fact that I know the boyfriend works double shifts on Mondays, made me feel like an "entertainer".
Maybe it's all in my head and it was a bad attempt to get in contact, but I don't think so and did not respond..
Just venting here, but comments welcome![]()
SF Bay Area isn’t that bad.Oh man, the dating scene in SF must really suck; I'm glad to hear that it's doable there as well through proper action.
Time to step it up myself!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You don't until you try something.Here's my thing... How do you know when to do each one? How do you know when a chick will actually cheat on her boyfriend?
Most women have something 'like' a boyfriend, one I dated called him her BAE... I had to look that up.... He thinks he's a BF, but to her he's a placeholder until something better comes along. We hooked up only once... I must not have been what she was looking for. She reaches out every now and then... I try to set something up, and she goes silent... No problem, she wasn't that good in bed anyway.This situation happens to me a lot. I'll get talking to a chick, we get along nice, and then I find out(usually through a third party or social media) that she has a boyfriend.
In my experience women who post lots about a BF they've been with for a while is just trying to convince herself she's on the right path. It's completely normal with a new BF to see lots of social media stuff. But if a healthy relationship that slows down.And she'll be posting a ton of Snaps with her boyfriend and sh*t like that.
So some women... well they'll hint around... say some slightly negative stuff about him. Could be anything really, some examples: "Orly has an opinion about everything.", "I just wish Jake would grow up a little.", "Can you help Bob with his business idea... he really needs some help.", I got a text from one women in the middle of the night that said, "Can you believe he just dropped me off and left me home alone?" Anytime a woman says anything like this, well... while it might be tempting to join in and reinforce whatever dig she just put in... doing THAT is a fast trip to being her gay male girlfriend. What you do is defend him. Say stuff like "Well, he can't be that bad or you wouldn't be with him." If you join in she'll she'll start defending him. Then you are yacking about the BF... you have to change the subject... move on as fast as you can to another topic, then just treat her like an unattached chick. If things are going well, he stops coming up, at some point you read the situation and make a move... then you will know.What's the correct "player" way to handle it? If you've got a chick who has a boyfriend, what's the right way to make a move on her? How do you know if she'll cheat on her boyfriend or just instantly blow you out?
It's mostly about timing.... and there really is nothing you can do about that. You just need to let her know you are interested in her and it's just like any other woman. If she is open she'll make it easy. Nothing you can do will make her cheat... she has to decide this is what she wants, then just treat her like any woman that is unattached.I know that girls cheat on their boyfriends/husband's all the time. I just wanted to know how you can tell if they'll cheat, or if you should just add them to your social circle.
God tier breakdown. Thanks. I guess all you really can do is go for it. If she's open, she's open. If she isn't, you back off. You gotta step on that tripwire and see what happens I suppose.You don't until you try something.
Most women have something 'like' a boyfriend, one I dated called him her BAE... I had to look that up.... He thinks he's a BF, but to her he's a placeholder until something better comes along. We hooked up only once... I must not have been what she was looking for. She reaches out every now and then... I try to set something up, and she goes silent... No problem, she wasn't that good in bed anyway.
Anyway back to your question. Hard to say really... you just know. She gives you indicators of interest, just like any woman. But you won't really know if she'll cross that line until you try something. If she's open, she'll jump you so fast you won't know what hit you.
In my experience women who post lots about a BF they've been with for a while is just trying to convince herself she's on the right path. It's completely normal with a new BF to see lots of social media stuff. But if a healthy relationship that slows down.
So some women... well they'll hint around... say some slightly negative stuff about him. Could be anything really, some examples: "Orly has an opinion about everything.", "I just wish Jake would grow up a little.", "Can you help Bob with his business idea... he really needs some help.", I got a text from one women in the middle of the night that said, "Can you believe he just dropped me off and left me home alone?" Anytime a woman says anything like this, well... while it might be tempting to join in and reinforce whatever dig she just put in... doing THAT is a fast trip to being her gay male girlfriend. What you do is defend him. Say stuff like "Well, he can't be that bad or you wouldn't be with him." If you join in she'll she'll start defending him. Then you are yacking about the BF... you have to change the subject... move on as fast as you can to another topic, then just treat her like an unattached chick. If things are going well, he stops coming up, at some point you read the situation and make a move... then you will know.
It's mostly about timing.... and there really is nothing you can do about that. You just need to let her know you are interested in her and it's just like any other woman. If she is open she'll make it easy. Nothing you can do will make her cheat... she has to decide this is what she wants, then just treat her like any woman that is unattached.
Why would you stop? Keep going.....She says "You know I have a boyfriend right." Do you take that as a sh*t test and plow through, or do you take that as "back off?"
Yeah, that actually is a pretty stupid question now that I think about it lol.Why would you stop? Keep going.....
If she cared that much why would she be heavily making out with you?
Ignore it, keep gaming, keep flirting ect do the same thing you would do if she never said that.Yeah, that actually is a pretty stupid question now that I think about it lol.
I guess what I'm trying to say is what to do if she hits you with that "I have a boyfriend" as you're trying to bring her to your place to fvck lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Great. Can't wait to try this out. I'm in college, I see girls cheat on their boyfriends all the freaking time. Makes me never want to get in a relationship lolIgnore it, keep gaming, keep flirting ect do the same thing you would do if she never said that.
I feel ya, it's not just girls though, guys cheat all the time as well, it goes both ways, committed relationships are not natural, how the hell do you expect someone to be with one person without messing with others? Everyone likes varietyGreat. Can't wait to try this out. I'm in college, I see girls cheat on their boyfriends all the freaking time. Makes me never want to get in a relationship lol
I've heard some say that monagamy is simply unrealistic lolI feel ya, it's not just girls though, guys cheat all the time as well, it goes both ways, committed relationships are not natural, how the hell do you expect someone to be with one person without messing with others? Everyone likes variety
Nothing to fear, its apart of the game, like death is apart of life. Just have to accept it.
This is just things women say. Any woman that is about to cheat of their partner will always say something like this. "I've never done this before.", "I love my BF", "What are you doing?".... It's the point where her emotional brain is fighting with her rational brain.... one of these is going to win out, and there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about it. She'll either say, "No, this isn't right", grab her sh!t and leave. Or she'll give in. Let me repeat THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO THAT WILL GET HER TO SEX, NOTHING.Here's the last thing that confused me. Hypothetically say you're getting with a girl with a boyfriend. You're making out with her heavy, about to bring her to the bed to fvck. Or just about to make out in general. She says "You know I have a boyfriend right." Do you take that as a sh*t test and plow through, or do you take that as "back off?"
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.