Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find your leauge and play in it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settling is a terrible way of looking at it. The fact is that a family is an investment, and unless a man can afford a castle, servants, and a harem, he needs to choose the mother of his children based on more than just looks. Not too long ago, a man had a very limited selection of women with whom to preserve his DNA. Today, men and women are spoiled, paralyzed, and spurred to restlessness by choice. The couple who settle for each other dream of being and being with someone better. That's pretty pathetic.
Well, maybe I should rephrase here. I meant to say that people end up dating and being in relationships with those that they are relatively on par with.

However, I agree with you in that in the not so distant past both men and women were fairly limited in regards to the choices they had in regards to potential partners. It was quite often the norm to marry your high school sweetheart, and if it didn't happen at that point maybe you'd meet that person in college. In today's world there are just so many opportunities out there that are in fact better, I'm not purely referring to relationships but things like career, places to live, travelling, etc.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of your points. I think a lot of guys get demotivated because in order to get a girl, they have to learn game, dress well, make a lot of money, work out, and have a lot of friends. Meanwhile, a girl just needs to show some skin and thousands of men will be after her. The amount of work it takes just to get in the game is enormous (unless you're very genetically blessed). These days, even the average women want Super Chads and rich men. They don't want a guy who is an ex-incel. So, self improvement might have some benefits, but it might also not lead to results because women in 2020 are primarily going for the guys who have been getting tons of puzzy for quite a while.

Of course, you could date a whale, but who wants that? Most guys would rather date their right hand than date those types of women.

It's unlikely that a male 5 will ever get to 9 or 10 status. That kind of thing is usually ingrained in a person and comes naturally to them. They don't need sites like this.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing you a little deeper than the forum, you actually play in lower leagues than you should.
Atleast where we are from you are actually cream of the crop you just don’t always realize it.
Now where you are living now,you probably are just average and I probably wouldn’t even be on a woman’s radar in that weird little city.
Man you're not lying. Don't get me wrong, I can pull in LA, but when I've gone to smaller areas in the south, like Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Alabama... I felt like a Greek God

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree with this thread strongly....every woman takes ****s and picks boogers and has nasty blood filled stinky periods complains about stupid sh$t and most are boring as heck in general...no woman is out of my league imo until they invent one that doesn't have these basic bodily functions. I don't care how poor or successful I am am.....women are just women.
I really feel like You and OP are both right at the same time. When I was broke there were certain women who would flake on me, but there were also a lot of women who entertained my broke ass and bought me stuff lol. It really just depends on the woman IG

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been a single man in that city, since the 1980s, but then there weren't a million professional PUAs live-streaming from every club in the greater Los Angeles area, back then, either. But, it used to be a fun town, with a sh!tload of fun girls...fun but batsh!t crazy.
It's tough to stand out here. Have money? A lot of guys have money here. Dress nice? a lot of guys are fashionable here. Really handsome? A lot of people look good here, it's California

I know this might ruffle some feathers, but people aren't that good looking in the south, or that fashionable compared to the east and west coast. If you're a good looking guy, and dress nice. You will clean up down there

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's tough to stand out here. Have money? A lot of guys have money here. Dress nice? a lot of guys are fashionable here. Really handsome? A lot of people look good here, it's California

I know this might ruffle some feathers, but people aren't that good looking in the south, or that fashionable compared to the east and west coast. If you're a good looking guy, and dress nice. You will clean up down there
Down here in FL I see decent looking women with ugly guys, slobs, and old men. Most of FL isn't the real south. But many of those guys on the west coast and east coast dress like Beta metro sexuals.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down here in FL I see decent looking women with ugly guys, slobs, and old men. Most of FL isn't the real south. But many of those guys on the west coast and east coast dress like Beta metro sexuals.
Sounds like we all need to come to Florida then lol...Idk what you'd consider looking like a metrosexual, so I can't say anything to that. Do you only look at clothes, or do think a guy who grooms himself and cares a lot about his hair, nails, and skin is a metrosexual as well

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like we all need to come to Florida then lol...Idk what you'd consider looking like a metrosexual, so I can't say anything to that. Do you only look at clothes, or do think a guy who grooms himself and cares a lot about his hair, nails, and skin is a metrosexual as well
Was a thread on here about it. You know skinny pants, tight shirt, super slim guy dressed up in pants that are too tight. That's what it seems hollywood and the designers are pushing. Beta acting. Which is fine of you're 22 years old but a grown, mature man shouldn't be dressing like that.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on why you're there. Is it for business, or just the women? There are definitely beautiful women there, but they're even crazier than average, too. I'm from the South, but I always did exceptionally well with West Coast girls, for whatever reason. It seems if you're there for the girls, though, that you're making them your mission. If so, that could explain why it feels so much like work to you.
I came here originally to help out older members of my family who had strokes or just had other problems due to old age, and I stayed around. My issue with the women here is more their personalities then the stuff I said actually, I just didn't want to get too lengthy. Their personalities, and the fact that so many women out here love smoking weed. The dating dynamic here is just different as a whole, because everyone here has so many options

And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, more so just pointing out differences I notice from being in different states. If I move down south, it'll be for the cheaper cost of living, and the peace and quiet, not for women

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bu

Bull**** ...go to Atlanta ....there is A LOT of stout competition from SEC type jocks and swagged out black guys. LA is much easier to pull imo. Girls in LA are more direct if they like you based on my experience too and are less based on cliques nightlife wise. The south sucks in general for gaming women.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The s
Was a thread on here about it. You know skinny pants, tight shirt, super slim guy dressed up in pants that are too tight. That's what it seems hollywood and the designers are pushing. Beta acting. Which is fine of you're 22 years old but a grown, mature man shouldn't be dressing like that.

The super slim guy aka skinny baby faced designer clothes wearing image is getting pushed out worldwide right now.

My theory is it goes hand and hand with the globalists feminist agenda. Women are becoming more empowered while men become more beta......it all starts with imaging and what new image is considered desirable by the masses/herd.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bu

Bull**** ...go to Atlanta ....there is A LOT of stout competition from SEC type jocks and swagged out black guys. LA is much easier to pull imo. Girls in LA are more direct if they like you based on my experience too and are less based on cliques nightlife wise. The south sucks in general for gaming women.
I've been to Atlanta, and it was easy as hell for me to pull down there because the city is over populated with gay and bisexual men. The women down there are practically starving for a straight man

I'm kind of one of those black guys you're talking about though, so maybe that's why our experiences in the south are different

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bu

Also... my preference is big booty white women that like black guys.. So I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go down south lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really feel like You and OP are both right at the same time. When I was broke there were certain women who would flake on me, but there were also a lot of women who entertained my broke ass and bought me stuff lol. It really just depends on the woman IG

Yeah, I understand what he is saying...but imo your mind and beliefs are a powerful weapon....everyone creates their own realities so to speak imo.
I've been to Atlanta, and it was easy as hell for me to pull down there because the city is over populated with gay and bisexual men. The women down there are practically starving for a straight man

I'm kind of one of those black guys you're talking about though, so maybe that's why our experiences in the south are different

Well no wonder man lolol....I would feast in Atlanta if I were a black guy...just dress like a thug hit up any club of bar stand in a back corner and let the white blonde chicks come to you....easiest game mode ever for decent looking black dudes in Atlanta....I see it everytime I go out there....practically zero game required on their part. Black dues are basically running the ATL right now.

I can pull in Atlanta, don't get me wrong, I just find LA to be much easier. I'm a 6'2 tall moderately fit white guy in upper 30s look upper 20s. That Buckhead bar area around the Buckhead saloon is a good place to find one night stands.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand what he is saying...but imo your mind and beliefs are a powerful weapon....everyone creates their own realities so to speak imo.

Well no wonder man lolol....I would feast in Atlanta if I were a black guy...just dress like a thug hit up any club of bar stand in a back corner and let the white blonde chicks come to you....easiest game mode ever for decent looking black dudes in Atlanta....I see it everytime I go out there....practically zero game required on their part. Black dues are basically running the ATL right now.

I can pull in Atlanta, don't get me wrong, I just find LA to be much easier. I'm a 6'2 tall moderately fit white guy in upper 30s look upper 20s. That Buckhead bar area around the Buckhead saloon is a good place to find one night stands.
lol yea and I can understand you having a better time out here as well. White women aren't as into black guys in Cali like they are down south. Not saying they dont exist, I've had some out here too, but it's a culture in the south lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Atlanta has a very high rate of STDs though.

I would expect Atl to be fairly easy to meet people as a lot of young people live there. If you can't find a decent girlfriend in some of the largest cities like that you must be really fat and ugly or just totally inept.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta has a very high rate of STDs though.

I would expect Atl to be fairly easy to meet people as a lot of young people live there. If you can't find a decent girlfriend in some of the largest cities like that you must be really fat and ugly or just totally inept.
STDs? I travelled the whole world man...STDs never been an issue for me in third world countries much less Atl.

Ofcourse you can get a GF and plates, but Atlanta has changed a lot during the past 5 years and especially 10.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
STDs? I travelled the whole world man...STDs never been an issue for me in third world countries much less Atl.

Ofcourse you can get a GF and plates, but Atlanta has changed a lot during the past 5 years and especially 10.
All I know about atl is the traffic is terrible whenever I had to drive through there.