Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf is wrong with you guys

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where these guys are coming from. guys today dont have alot of outlets for there emotions and dont know how to handle them (skool shootings). Lots of boys today where raised of the internet, sad but dem the times we livin in.

The stuff hear is pretty radical and I think it almost a brain wahser. Once the emotions are gone this stuff sticks with you in the back of your mind.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not many people get a romantic adventure type.of hit. You have to be really turned on by the girl too. Otherwise you will date anyone who is nice.to you even if you dont really like them just for validation. It is rare to get someone you are compatible with that hits all the right notes. It is the same with movies. Some are forgettable while others are rewatched over and over again through time.
I agree in part with this.

Imo at first its easier to connect and be turn on by someone, because every one is on their best behavior then
However i think its rarer when you date them for awhile a see who they realy are.

Ive notice that i often get tired of a women after a few weeks of seeing her, it is usualy when they start showing me who they really are.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Imo at first its easier to connect and be turn on by someone, because every one is on their best behavior then
However i think its rarer when you date them for awhile a see who they realy are.

Ive notice that i often get tired of a women after a few weeks of seeing her, it is usualy when they start showing me who they really are.
You start realizing most women aren't lovable, they're just sexable

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish it was otherwise tbh, but after awhile it becomes a time and energy drain dealing with them.
When it happens its time to Next.
Have you ever watched the cartoon Rick and Morty? On one episode Rick says "love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed"... it sounded so believable that I thought it was true, until I googled it and saw that it was just something they made up lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The romantic scenes within the time spent with one particular ex included making out in an island with the yellow harbour lights in the background and bats flying in the air and returning late back on a boat where you saw the city lights on one side of the boat reflecting from the lake and the dark island on the other side. Another time at the exhibition when I was on a cable car next to her and seeing the whole midway light up in the night sky with "I look to you" playing below from Aretha Franklin. Trail rides in some areas where we both met at opposite sides of the bridge.

Back in 2016 I did a kayak ride on my own in a lagoon within the island and looked imagined that I was viewing myself with her in the past 4 years ago in some spots within the island. The island would have no context or meaning that time without any anchored memory. It was visited 5 times that year before the lake levels rose and started engulfing the island the following year due to climate change.

If something just last for a few weeks then it doesn't sound like something that builds cinematic-grade memories.

The character reveal of my ex was my mother digging into her past and talking to her ex husband (a pastor of another church) to get the truth about her past and her divorce. This is about 9 months later after I met her.

The point is you have not experienced any romantic adventure style relationships that would lead to powerful memories that outlive the relationship and break-up itself and take a life of its own.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The romantic scenes within the time spent with one particular ex included making out in an island with the yellow harbour lights in the background and bats flying in the air and returning late back on a boat where you saw the city lights on one side of the boat reflecting from the lake and the dark island on the other side. Another time at the exhibition when I was on a cable car next to her and seeing the whole midway light up in the night sky with "I look to you" playing below from Aretha Franklin. Trail rides in some areas where we both met at opposite sides of the bridge.

Back in 2016 I did a kayak ride on my own in a lagoon within the island and looked imagined that I was viewing myself with her in the past 4 years ago in some spots within the island. The island would have no context or meaning that time without any anchored memory. It was visited 5 times that year before the lake levels rose and started engulfing the island the following year due to climate change.

If something just last for a few weeks then it doesn't sound like something that builds cinematic-grade memories.

The character reveal of my ex was my mother digging into her past and talking to her ex husband (a pastor of another church) to get the truth about her past and her divorce. This is about 9 months later after I met her.

The point is you have not experienced any romantic adventure style relationships that would lead to powerful memories that outlive the relationship and break-up itself and take a life of its own.
I get it man but i think the mistake ppl make is living in the past.

We need to go forward, you cant repeat the past
For me its probably easier to deal with it because of my focus is all over the place ADHD.

But i think our focus should always be towards the future and what we want from it, aka purpose.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever watched the cartoon Rick and Morty? On one episode Rick says "love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed"... it sounded so believable that I thought it was true, until I googled it and saw that it was just something they made up lol
Probably some truth to it, ik after sleeping with a women for awhile my attraction become less and less.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comfort, understanding, familiarity, emotions, biological factors, openness, mass amounts of neuro-chemicals. Many aspects contribute to people walking to the edge, overthrown by sentimentalities, ready to drive back to an understood existence of what once was. Change is horrifying for many, seeing as humans naturally seek comfort and predictability as it’s hardwired within our psycho-physiological orientation

When we have someone who we were intimate with it’s not so simple to just understand abundance, cut the cord of an extended history of moments and be done with it. Working through memories and understanding to move forward is about as easy as doing algebra underwater with no goggles nor an oxygen tank. One has to properly equip themselves to be able to see what’s really what. And that doesn’t just happen the day after a breakup.
If only aspects of life were a light switch we could click on and off and be done with..

If your dog died why are you so sad? TELL ME WHY YOURE SO SAD THAT A MUTT DIED WHEN WE ALL KNOW ALL DOGS ARE THE SAME. Just stfu and go to the pound and pick up a new pup, right? Abundance mentality and forget the last flee bag you had because it’s no better than trash. All dogs bark. So they’re all the same right?

People aren’t so replaceable and women aren’t objects that we dispose of. Your makeup and these posters are literally experiencing trauma whether that be in a micro sense or a macro sense like someone having their whole family, home, and bank account torn from their grasp.
What brought you here? Probably a hurt little heart that made you cry streams in to your pillow and so you sought understanding from an objective view.
Should we berate and chastise you? Make threads about you?

Yes, everyone gets it, life’s brutal. People get hurt. Women will take your money. Your kids. And they make you out to be the bad person. But really? You still chase them and love them, idealize them, and think of them while you commute to your humdrum existence working for someone else.

It’s not guys complaining about their exes that make forums like these embarrassing, it’s your original post that shows how sad and pathetic some people’s minds are that they think so basically and in a shallow manner. And rather than guide like a man would, you shove them down to try and make yourself seem... better?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comfort, understanding, familiarity, emotions, biological factors, openness, mass amounts of neuro-chemicals. Many aspects contribute to people walking to the edge, overthrown by sentimentalities, ready to drive back to an understood existence of what once was. Change is horrifying for many, seeing as humans naturally seek comfort and predictability as it’s hardwired within our psycho-physiological orientation

When we have someone who we were intimate with it’s not so simple to just understand abundance, cut the cord of an extended history of moments and be done with it. Working through memories and understanding to move forward is about as easy as doing algebra underwater with no goggles nor an oxygen tank. One has to properly equip themselves to be able to see what’s really what. And that doesn’t just happen the day after a breakup.
If only aspects of life were a light switch we could click on and off and be done with..

If your dog died why are you so sad? TELL ME WHY YOURE SO SAD THAT A MUTT DIED WHEN WE ALL KNOW ALL DOGS ARE THE SAME. Just stfu and go to the pound and pick up a new pup, right? Abundance mentality and forget the last flee bag you had because it’s no better than trash. All dogs bark. So they’re all the same right?

People aren’t so replaceable and women aren’t objects that we dispose of. Your makeup and these posters are literally experiencing trauma whether that be in a micro sense or a macro sense like someone having their whole family, home, and bank account torn from their grasp.
What brought you here? Probably a hurt little heart that made you cry streams in to your pillow and so you sought understanding from an objective view.
Should we berate and chastise you? Make threads about you?

Yes, everyone gets it, life’s brutal. People get hurt. Women will take your money. Your kids. And they make you out to be the bad person. But really? You still chase them and love them, idealize them, and think of them while you commute to your humdrum existence working for someone else.

It’s not guys complaining about their exes that make forums like these embarrassing, it’s your original post that shows how sad and pathetic some people’s minds are that they think so basically and in a shallow manner. And rather than guide like a man would, you shove them down to try and make yourself seem... better?
My dog is actually battling cancer right now...Don't ever compare dogs to women. You completely lost me once you went there, what a stupid analogy. Dogs are more loyal then any woman could ever hope to be

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dog is actually battling cancer right now...Don't ever compare dogs to women. You completely lost me once you went there, what a stupid analogy. Dogs are more loyal then any woman could ever hope to be
So since you know abundance so well, you’ll know when he kicks it, there’s another dog right around the corner, right?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So since you know abundance so well, you’ll know when he kicks it, there’s another dog right around the corner, right?
I don't view dogs and women as being on the same level like you do, so this isn't reaching me at all, sorry

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't view dogs and women as being on the same level like you do, so this isn't reaching me at all, sorry
Can't f uck a dog, well, you can, but that's disgusting and illegal. Plus, I'd prob. have to shoot you. Don't do that to dogs, that's what ladies are for. procreation and recreation. Both dogs and ladies have their pluses and minuses. Wish dogs lived longer though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sorry dude. I hope all works out for your dog. I had to put down my dog years ago. We also had to put down my ex-wife's years ago. It's a hard thing. Stay positive.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude. I hope all works out for your dog. I had to put down my dog years ago. We also had to put down my ex-wife's years ago. It's a hard thing. Stay positive.
Yea it's been tough. she'll barely eat, lays in one spot all day, and I haven't seen her wag her tail in weeks... thanks

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's been tough. she'll barely eat, lays in one spot all day, and I haven't seen her wag her tail in weeks... thanks
Sorry too
Was actually thinking of getting one soon and was doing some reserch came by this info on female dog and cancer. The cancer numbers are ceazy high on non spayed dog. Might be useful to other future dog owners.

Mammary tumors are more common in female dogs that are either not spayed or were spayed after 2 years of age. The risk of a dog developing a mammary tumor is 0.5% if spayed before their first heat (approximately 6 months of age), 8% after their first heat, and 26% after their second heat. Cats spayed before 6 months of age have a 7-times reduced risk of developing mammary cancer and spaying at any age reduces the risk of mammary tumors by 40% to 60% in cats.

More than a quarter of unspayed female dogs will develop a mammary tumor during their lifetime. The risk is much lower for spayed female dogs, male dogs, and cats of either gender. In female dogs, 50% of mammary tumors are benign and 50% are malignant. However, few of the malignant mammary tumors are fatal. In contrast, over 85% of mammary tumors in cats are malignant and most of these have an aggressive biologic behavior (i.e., mammary tumors in cats tend to be locally invasive and spread elsewhere in the body).

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry too
Was actually thinking of getting one soon and was doing some reserch came by this info on female dog and cancer. The cancer numbers are ceazy high on non spayed dog. Might be useful to other future dog owners.

Mammary tumors are more common in female dogs that are either not spayed or were spayed after 2 years of age. The risk of a dog developing a mammary tumor is 0.5% if spayed before their first heat (approximately 6 months of age), 8% after their first heat, and 26% after their second heat. Cats spayed before 6 months of age have a 7-times reduced risk of developing mammary cancer and spaying at any age reduces the risk of mammary tumors by 40% to 60% in cats.

More than a quarter of unspayed female dogs will develop a mammary tumor during their lifetime. The risk is much lower for spayed female dogs, male dogs, and cats of either gender. In female dogs, 50% of mammary tumors are benign and 50% are malignant. However, few of the malignant mammary tumors are fatal. In contrast, over 85% of mammary tumors in cats are malignant and most of these have an aggressive biologic behavior (i.e., mammary tumors in cats tend to be locally invasive and spread elsewhere in the body).
That's interesting... definitely good info for any future dog owners. I did indeed get her spayed at a later age, smh

Don't let it change your mind though or make you second guess getting one. I wouldn't trade the years I had with my dog for anything. It's a sad ending, but the journey was great. There's no one else in the world who will be happy and excited to see you EVERY TIME you come home but your dog

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting... definitely good info for any future dog owners. I did indeed get her spayed at a later age, smh

Don't let it change your mind though or make you second guess getting one. I wouldn't trade the years I had with my dog for anything. It's a sad ending, but the journey was great. There's no one else in the world who will be happy and excited to see you EVERY TIME you come home but your dog
It wont i had 2 huskies when i was younger they were lots of work but also lots of fun.

Looking at bigger race but biggest problem is lifespan.
Atm im thinking Newfoundland but still not 100 sure