Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I watched it too. It just got me thinking.. Have ladies just come to the reality they are just a sexual climax device? That is what seeking arrangement is. A lady gets $$$ and dude get that a$$. It's amazing how far down we've gone as a society.
Yea, I'm the sh it, but doesn't mean you couldn't be too. Need to work on your self esteem dude. You're better than that.You have the looks and other guys have the money. Each does what works for them.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Just got to find a way to increase your income.You have the looks and other guys have the money. Each does what works for them.
Ehhh, Mr. Beta Bucks... What are we going to do with you and your antics?Just got to find a way to increase your income.
As I said, if you have at least some money buy a nice car and a nice watch and some nice clothes. Only difference is your bank account is a couple zeros shorter than the rich guys but otherwise you look the same and have the same clothes and car. Just be fake. Women are fake anyway.
The chick I'm meeting on Sunday is a software engineer so she makes more than me obviously. But I'll wear a nice Polo Shirt and jeans. The thing is she's looking for a LTR so this will be harder to crack.Ehhh, Mr. Beta Bucks... What are we going to do with you and your antics?
If I'm worried about demonic attacks from prostitutes since I had my own personal demonic 9/11 attack in 2014 then I doubt I'm in the "pay for play" category or would use a site like that.Yea, I'm the sh it, but doesn't mean you couldn't be too. Need to work on your self esteem dude. You're better than that.
I have a nice car, don't wear a watch and wear good business clothes. I don't think a watch would make a difference.Just got to find a way to increase your income.
As I said, if you have at least some money buy a nice car and a nice watch and some nice clothes. Only difference is your bank account is a couple zeros shorter than the rich guys but otherwise you look the same and have the same clothes and car. Just be fake. Women are fake anyway.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I mean if it was something like a Brietling or Rolex.I have a nice car, don't wear a watch and wear good business clothes. I don't think a watch would make a difference.
Right now, she's going to be a stretch for you. You push them away with the constant texting and way you text. Those DMs were cringe worthy. Need to back off and chill dude. You should PM @Spaz, @Glassguy or @In2theGame to see if they will mentor you and take you under their wing. I'd add @Amante Silvestre, but I think he's done.The chick I'm meeting on Sunday is a software engineer so she makes more than me obviously. But I'll wear a nice Polo Shirt and jeans. The thing is she's looking for a LTR so this will be harder to crack.
I think you'll be okay and the demons. Take baby steps dude.If I'm worried about demonic attacks from prostitutes since I had my own personal demonic 9/11 attack in 2014 then I doubt I'm in the "pay for play" category or would use a site like that.
Do you have either? If no, stop recommending them. A lady will not f uck you because of your watch; unless she's a gold digger. You do not have this problem. Dress cool, yes. A decent car may be important; but not necessary in NYC/Chicago, Miami, San Diego, etc.I mean if it was something like a Brietling or Rolex.
He lives in the part where they inbreed due to lack of choice and options.I don't understand what the deal is with being a sugar daddy. If you are going to use prostitutes it's cheaper to use escorts and instead of being locked into one chick you can bang different chicks. Just like the guy that was here a while back who was a online sugar daddy or the guys into the cam girls I just don't understand what some guys are thinking now a days. By the way @biggoal you don't understand how this works,I drive a Kia Optima which is the best car I have had and don't wear a watch, on top of that my regular way to dress is boots , jeans, and a T shirt of any rock band that I like and somehow this works for me. Dude you need to get out of your house and socialize yourself. You recently bought a home gym, what you should have done is get a gym membership so you can get out of your house and deal with real people in the real world. And stop complaining about living in Floriduh, there are plenty of guys living in Floriduh getting laid left and right.
The current one I'm not texting with much. Maybe just a couple messages a day just to see how each other is doing and like today to set the location to meet up. Some women text your eyeballs off though. Like that HB 9.5 over the summer who drove 60 miles to see me would text my eyeballs off until we met. To the point it was annoying me. But she was HB 9.5 so I put up with it.Right now, she's going to be a stretch for you. You push them away with the constant texting and way you text. Those DMs were cringe worthy. Need to back off and chill dude. You should PM @Spaz, @Glassguy or @In2theGame to see if they will mentor you and take you under their wing. I'd add @Amante Silvestre, but I think he's done.
I think you'll be okay and the demons. Take baby steps dude.
Do you have either? If no, stop recommending them. A lady will not f uck you because of your watch; unless she's a gold digger. You do not have this problem. Dress cool, yes. A decent car may be important; but not necessary in NYC/Chicago, Miami, San Diego, etc.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I live in an old persons town average age is 66. The Y closes at 8pm in the summer. A woman down here, at least our ages would think you're a joke driving a Kia and don't have any money. Women dig for gold down here dude.I don't understand what the deal is with being a sugar daddy. If you are going to use prostitutes it's cheaper to use escorts and instead of being locked into one chick you can bang different chicks. Just like the guy that was here a while back who was a online sugar daddy or the guys into the cam girls I just don't understand what some guys are thinking now a days. By the way @biggoal you don't understand how this works,I drive a Kia Optima which is the best car I have had and don't wear a watch, on top of that my regular way to dress is boots , jeans, and a T shirt of any rock band that I like and somehow this works for me. Dude you need to get out of your house and socialize yourself. You recently bought a home gym, what you should have done is get a gym membership so you can get out of your house and deal with real people in the real world. And stop complaining about living in Floriduh, there are plenty of guys living in Floriduh getting laid left and right.
Yea, I live on the West coast, south of Tampa. OLD unless you look 50 miles north of me is a desert. At least you have a higher quantity of women down there. Around here go on Tinder, match, Etc. and see limited selection and you have like 20 guys to 1. Bumble for example is a waste of money paying for here. My county can go a few days without even seeing a woman on it.@biggoal if that area is that bad just move, also younger women care less about money than older women. I live in the Miami , Fort Lauderdale area there are guys here driving Ferraris and benteys and somehow you think the competition where you live is harder?
Yet you get to bang women all over the World! I've only lived in two states my whole life!lol @ quantity
I live in a country with less than 5mil people, less than 750,000 in the capital.
Stop with the excuses @biggoal
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.