mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Agree after further thought that its playing with fire.No, one will do it if she does what they like to do which is take a few rude parting shots and demonstrate cold solipsism, or even worse you actually ****.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Agree after further thought that its playing with fire.No, one will do it if she does what they like to do which is take a few rude parting shots and demonstrate cold solipsism, or even worse you actually ****.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Bingo. That discussion opened you up so she could reinsert control.UPDATE...so she came over and we talked about a lot things like our pets, how she was doing, how I was doing etc etc..stayed away from the fight issues for for about an hour. She started to bring it up and I graciously said were not going to talk about it..She got upset and said she had to go which I said was fine and see you later. So I am now going No Contact again. I believe this is the correct way to handle this. Thanks for the advise guys both the believers and the non-believers.
Well done... she did not get what she wanted out of this.UPDATE...so she came over and we talked about a lot things like our pets, how she was doing, how I was doing etc etc..stayed away from the fight issues for for about an hour. She started to bring it up and I graciously said were not going to talk about it..She got upset and said she had to go which I said was fine and see you later. So I am now going No Contact again. I believe this is the correct way to handle this. Thanks for the advise guys both the believers and the non-believers.
Don't understand. She broke up with you because she became jealous one night and you had a big fight over it. So what was her reason for the breakup?UPDATE...so she came over and we talked about a lot things like our pets, how she was doing, how I was doing etc etc..stayed away from the fight issues for for about an hour. She started to bring it up and I graciously said were not going to talk about it..She got upset and said she had to go which I said was fine and see you later. So I am now going No Contact again. I believe this is the correct way to handle this. Thanks for the advise guys both the believers and the non-believers.
OP this^ read it 50 times, everything to do with women is need for chaos drama or validation, SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU(so to speak)Why would you waste your time going to meet an ex? The only thing it will do is validate her and tell her you still want her.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
What would you do if you DID want to hit it.?OP this^ read it 50 times, everything to do with women is need for chaos drama or validation, SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU(so to speak)
if she did, she would say "Hey im so sorry i behaved the way i did, losing you is the worst thing that happened to me", (and you would make out).....
I had an ex come back after 4 YEARS!!!! i actually gave her the benefit of the doubt,thought we could hang out , thought she might have grown up
NO she ghosted me as soon as she took a sniff id still hit it, i fortunately expected it , so my mind was protected
do you mean how would i approach? Telling one ex i was happy to just be friends worked a treat a few years back, it sent her insane and right round my houseWhat would you do if you DID want to hit it.?
Ok. So you had an interaction which kept her on the hook? Did yoy string her along with may be and possibly?do
do you mean how would i approach? Telling one ex i was happy to just be friends worked a treat a few years back, it sent her insane and right round my house
What do you think happens if the guy acts like a belligerent *******??Get ready for the sh1t tests
Don't say Things like this or any variation
1. I missed you
2. Let's get back together
3. I want to make things work this time
4. I'm sorry for how I acted back then
5. I was hoping deep down I'd see you again
6. I love you
7. I still care about you
8. I haven't talked to anyone else since we split
9. I haven't had sex with anyone since we broke up
10. What are you doing tommorow, I'm free all week, I want to see you again soon
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I think it’s feminine if the guy initiated contact. But if the woman initiated the contact then it’s meh. Because it’s not masculine to chase and be a big afc right?I don't understand why some men even be bothered with NC but then initiates contact later on...
If its a technique to get women to comply then that's pretty feminine.
You all do know this is what women does when trying to get their men to be more supplicating.
You mean in this exact situation OP is in?What do you think happens if the guy acts like a belligerent *******??
Been there where an ex wants to reconnect years down the road and see if they can use you for validation or a quick fix. It happens all the time. When chicks get dumped if they themselves didnt monkey branch to the next guy it leaves them disoriented and they always look back to previous relationships. They always do. It is how you know they have been recently dumped, they suddenly reach out, out of the blue. They are looking for quick validation.OP this^ read it 50 times, everything to do with women is need for chaos drama or validation, SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU(so to speak)
if she did, she would say "Hey im so sorry i behaved the way i did, losing you is the worst thing that happened to me", (and you would make out).....
I had an ex come back after 4 YEARS!!!! i actually gave her the benefit of the doubt,thought we could hang out , thought she might have grown up
NO she ghosted me as soon as she took a sniff id still hit it, i fortunately expected it , so my mind was protected
Once a man has dismissed a woman, she no longer exists in his domain.I think it’s feminine if the guy initiated contact. But if the woman initiated the contact then it’s meh. Because it’s not masculine to chase and be a big afc right?
Exactly.If you live by the rule of giving them one chance per life time you remove all chance of them doing this to you. Whether it be one week one month one year even 4 years later. One chance. When they blow it they are out for good.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
YesYou mean in this exact situation OP is in?
It really just depends on the woman, and the circumstances. In cases where the woman did you wrong, it would actually help you to be a jerk towards her after NC vs welcoming her back with open arms. In cases where YOU are the one who did wrong, it wouldn't really help