Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginians stand tall today, I salute your courage

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s democracy.

Virginia will be safer with its new laws.
That's a republic.

Virginia was safe yesterday amongst thousands of armed protestors.....which proved most gun owners are responsible....which proves these bills are unnecessary....which proves demoKKKrats are pushing an anti 2nd A agenda with unnecessary bills meant to restrict the 2nd A....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a republic.
Republic is a democracy.

Virginia was safe yesterday amongst thousands of armed protestors.....which proved most gun owners are responsible....which proves these bills are unnecessary....which proves demoKKKrats are pushing an anti 2nd A agenda with unnecessary bills meant to restrict the 2nd A....
Most gun owners are responsible . You’re talking to one of them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most gun owners are responsible . You’re talking to one of them.
Which means these bills were unnecessary and that they were nothing more than a trojan horse to usher in more gun restrictions with the eventual goal of nullifying the 2nd A....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another stupid wedge issue meant to distract you from bigger things. Gun control, abortion, gay rights, politicians love feeding this stuff to voters so they can get reelected and continue feeding at the trough of special interests. It doesn't really matter who is president or in congress. The good news is if the laws change or stay the same, it will be because the marketplace demands it, not some a$$hole republicrat running for president.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which means these bills were unnecessary and that they were nothing more than a trojan horse to usher in more gun restrictions with the eventual goal of nullifying the 2nd A....
Since “most” and “all” are far from synonyms, your logic doesn’t hold up. The overwhelming majority of people are not murderers - should we drop laws regarding murder?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since “most” and “all” are far from synonyms, your logic doesn’t hold up. The overwhelming majority of people are not murderers - should we drop laws regarding murder?
Isnt this what you would classify as a "straw man" argument?

Of course there are murder laws just like there are laws preventing certain individuals like violent felons from owning firearms.

The argument is excessive gun restrictions.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt this what you would classify as a "straw man" argument?
No. Straw man Arguments use a false premise or distorted version to attack instead of the actual argument put forth.

Of course there are murder laws just like there are laws preventing certain individuals like violent felons from owning firearms.

The argument is excessive gun restrictions.
Great, that would be a subjective discussion. What restrictions to firearm purchases do you find to be excessive?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Straw man Arguments use a false premise or distorted version to attack instead of the actual argument put forth.

Great, that would be a subjective discussion. What restrictions to firearm purchases do you find to be excessive?
Restrictions to so called "assault rifles".

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You’re right! New Jersey is only #2 strictest on some lists. *eyeroll*
Lol no. Other places are stricter. Chicago for example had guns completely banned until 2008, and that didn’t do jack **** for gun crime lmao
2) Right, the only klansmen are the ones wearing white robes.
How does this even remotely address my point? You’re so stupid hahaha
3) Seems like they’re protesting a pants on fire conspiracy theory. Sounds pretty lowlife.
Doesn’t mean it’s not true. That’s what every nation does before their government becomes oppressive. It’s been this way for millennia so I dare say it’s a fact, not a ‘conspiracy theory’
4) if you take it that literally, sure.
That still doesn’t even address my point lol wtf? Are you that dumb?
5) It’s a logical conclusion to their actions.
For all 50,000? Hell no dumbass that’s just retarded. That would be like me saying you only lift weights to be stronger to harm others. Such a stupid conclusion.
6) that’s what we call a slippery slope fallacy. It hasn’t stopped citizens in states with strict laws from owning guns.
And it hasn’t stopped criminals from having guns either. Your bonehead brain couldn’t figure that out? You pick and choose the facts you want and discard. Concede this discussion.
7) alright
Concede this debate. Admit that you’re wrong and that is Republican conservatives are right.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think every citizen should have an unrestricted right to own so called “assault rifles?” Why is that? Seems like overkill for hunting in my opinion.
Again with the hunting argument that was pioneered by Hillary Clinton and repeated by the left. The 2nd A is about self protection, not hunting.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re out of your league in these discussions.

Lol no. Other places are stricter. Chicago for example had guns completely banned until 2008, and that didn’t do jack **** for gun crime lmao
Chicago is not a state. LOL! Guns there are traced to Indiana and Wisconsin - both less than an hour away.

How does this even remotely address my point? You’re so stupid hahaha
Ad hominem attack. Maybe you should think harder at the analogy presented.

Doesn’t meanit’s not true. That’s what every nation does before their government becomes oppressive. It’s been this way for millennia so I dare say it’s a fact, not a ‘conspiracy theory’
Virginia governor gun confiscation is a pants on fire conspiracy theory.

That still doesn’t even address my point lol wtf? Are you that dumb?
You’re so desperate to find something to rebut you missed the underlying meaning behind the comment.

For all 50,000? Hell no dumbass that’s just retarded. That would be like me saying you only lift weights to be stronger to harm others. Such a stupid conclusion.
Again, you missed the meaning behind the comment which was pretty clear - They are fanatical lowlife gun nuts.

And it hasn’t stopped criminals from having guns either. Your bonehead brain couldn’t figure that out? You pick and choose the facts you want and discard. Concede this discussion.

Concede this debate. Admit that you’re wrong and that is Republican conservatives are right.
Actually it does stop criminals. Gun related homicides are lower in states with stricter gun laws. It’s a near perfect linear correlation.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a semi-automatic weapon as protection from what specifically?
And this right here is precisely the type of leftist tyranny that citizens need to push back on. DemoKKKrats are attempting to dictate what you can and cannot choose with which to defend yourself. Soon that list of firearms grows smaller and smaller according to their restrictive laws to the point that the 2nd A is essentially nullified....

This is the very basis of the slippery slope argument that has preserved firearm ownership rights.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What Libs conveniently fail to recognize is when #2 was conceived is that firearms were used for both hunting and war. Different century, same fact…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have to "need it". Nor do we have to declare why. It is a God Given right in the Bill of Rights.
The whole "You need X for what exactly?" argument is the very foundation on which politicians, in this case DemoKKKrats, base their ever increasingly restrictive laws upon. It's an absurd argument to pass laws that dont serve the public benefit but rather private interests.

Tangent: marijuana is a good example of how politicians use "you need to smoke MJ for what exactly?" as a way to keep it illegal at the federal level....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole "You need X for what exactly?" argument is the very foundation on which politicians, in this case DemoKKKrats, base their ever increasingly restrictive laws upon. It's an absurd argument to pass laws that dont serve the public benefit but rather private interests.

Tangent: marijuana is a good example of how politicians use "you need to smoke MJ for what exactly?" as a way to keep it illegal at the federal level....
So I should able to own a rocket launcher? How about a bomb? A nuclear warhead? No limits right?