Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most married guys Betas?

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the marriage is about a power struggle, it is doomed from the start.
Too many men sacrifice their own values and happiness to appease their wives. Some people are never happy, and no amount of sacrificing will fill their void.

Self-sacrificing is about fear. Fear that she will withhold sex, love, or even walk away if he does not change for her or devote himself for her happiness.

I have seen a handful of instances where the dominant wife/girlfriend is verbally harassed/abused by someone, and her otherwise obedient husband/boyfriend stood by and did nothing. The women were each shocked when they were holding his balls.

A man must maintain his inner strength and security that his wife and eventual family can draw from.
Like others are said certain areas are a compromise, a marriage is about two. He must not lose his self respect or values. He must not lose his willingness to walk away, not as a continual threat, but as the final point of no return.

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about all of my close friends are married with kids. It seems any time I want to try and get our kids together (I’m divorced and have two), if wife is busy or isn’t available it doesn’t happen. Now is this them relying on their wives for every damn thing in that they can’t make a move without them or too damn lazy as a parent?
I do anything with my kids, as I’m used to being alone with them. But does this go further than what I’m asking? I get the married dynamic but these guys are raising boys and I see it troubling. Am I looking too deep into it?
I can assure you what comes from most marriages is Evil. Thoughts on marriage and what comes from it including every outcome or how it appears. Is exactly that "nothing" good comes from it. Yet Hollywood looks to prove the latter

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if its rmg Steve the queen or rollo tomassi. Marriage is cucked and its beta as ****kkk. More than that, its retarded given divorce rape and high kill count.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the marriage is about a power struggle, it is doomed from the start.
Too many men sacrifice their own values and happiness to appease their wives. Some people are never happy, and no amount of sacrificing will fill their void.

Self-sacrificing is about fear. Fear that she will withhold sex, love, or even walk away if he does not change for her or devote himself for her happiness.

I have seen a handful of instances where the dominant wife/girlfriend is verbally harassed/abused by someone, and her otherwise obedient husband/boyfriend stood by and did nothing. The women were each shocked when they were holding his balls.

A man must maintain his inner strength and security that his wife and eventual family can draw from.
Like others are said certain areas are a compromise, a marriage is about two. He must not lose his self respect or values. He must not lose his willingness to walk away, not as a continual threat, but as the final point of no return.
I don't disagree but playing house is like shooting yourself in the ****. Why do it?

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Not in the mood means next.

Most guys are cucks and betas. Lazy as ****kkk.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most have already mentioned it all comes with experience. I learned everything I needed to learn at 14 years old but some guys need to be divorced raped in their 40s until they see the light.

Some of the things I observed as a kid were:

-All girls are seducers

-Most chicks don’t really value their relationship enough not to cheat. If there is any validation in cheating with you, they would do it

-it’s all about validation from the highest valued guy in the social scene

-a chick will test you early on to see if you actually care about their frame. If you don’t care, they automatically revert back to feminine and submissive mode. If you react like you fear her devalidation, she will slip into manipulation and controlling mode for the rest of the relationship

-it’s all about frame. It doesn’t matter if you have a huge mole on your face, as long as you are not insecure about it and need validation and approval from others. You can possess all seemingly bad qualities known to humans like being short, ugly, bad fashion sense, no sense of humor, small penis, unintelligent, etc and still own who you are and she will see you in a positive light. It’s all about frame ladies and gents.

That’s pretty much it. That’s all you need to know about females to be able to navigate in the world of romance.
What do you mean caring about her frame? Like asking why she says or does this or that while she's actually saying / doing this/that lol?

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Canada, and I can tell you in Canada there is too much pressure on husbands to be pets of their wives , from Canadian channels that keep insulting the manhood and men, to the banker that give you a look if you want to take any financial decision and your wife is not present even if you tell them she trust your decisions .
I think men become beta in the west for two reasons :
1- Because the reality is that woman is in stronger position in case any conflict arise, from police, court, society , etc.
2- There is a strong social pressure on man to give control for the woman.
Because you guys have that little **** Trudeau....how in the hell did that guy get in office?

Darwinious

Reaction score
Men will say the good old days. A woman gets punishment or social rejection.

See, I don’t have any use for a woman who does not desire me. When she doesn’t feel desire for you, you get everything that’s ugly in her. You are not even getting the woman. You have an empty shell.

So the structured society where women are loyal, it’s done so to put them under duress but she doesn’t desire you. I guess that’s a house keeper and an emotionally resenting Saboteur and problems factory.
This is so true. Just a husk of a “person”.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very beta. Rollo Tomassi is the best gender dynamics breakdown and he married 1. Epiphany phase 2. Onky after 8 months lol. Meanwhile he rants up about mgtow and rsd. Stay in your lane kuz.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Most men in general are beta followers. I was working out at the gym and a hot girl who I can tell was getting tired of her boyfriends betaness (she was hot with a big ass while the guy looked beaten down by life). She sees me being active happy and full of passion and she was eyeing me the whole time. Even ditched her boyfriend to workout next to me. If your the rare exception you’ll have a hay day. The more beta losers there are the more you’ll stick out if you’re a winner. It’s awesome lol
Its why I appreciate Rollo Tomassis work. There's no better breakdown of gender dynamics but I am skeptical to married men in the modern era. Its trauma to bring men to the red pill. This lad is no different. He will be zeroed out.

The real question is, did you pull?