Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women here in Floriduh such gold diggers?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I decided this should be a thread of its own but myself and others have mentioned this too.

At least down here in FL women seem to go after money a lot. I don't mean the under 30 women who go by more looks, coolness in a guy, but more post wall like 34 and up. I see a lot of those down here with guys much other than them or with guys who are bald and fat slobs and overall not attractive. Like I live in an old town and see this all the time like a 40 year old woman will be with a 60 to 65 year old guy.

I work part time at a grocery store and at the market as well so I do a lot of people watching.

So for us guys should be getting into and staying in shape be a priority or earning big money and beta buxxing like these old rich guys do?

You especially see this on OLD down here. 35 and up the women are pretty blunt in their profiles about finances and looking for a man who's "financially secure" "financially well" etc. heck even on dates they try and pry financial info and ruin your frame. I had one OLD date trying to do this and she even told me how she finally saved 6k up and just thinking in my head I have multiple times that in the bank.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"financially secure" "financially well"
She does not want a lazy man
She does not want a guy SHE has to "keep"

This is not a sign of a gold-digger
Its a filter, you need to have your sh1t together. They certainly don't want to be supporting a man

Many women over 30 have a career and might even own a home.

Honestly I never had a woman who was interested in me ask my financial status... ask about my career and job, sure.
It says something about who you are.

Lets try this...

all these guys are equal in looks and game, who will she pick:
guy1: "I'm in between jobs right now"
guy2: "I work part time at a grocery store and sell phone cases at a flea market, live at home with mom but I have 15k in the bank"
guy3: "I have a career as a Network Security Expert and have my own place"

A woman wants stability, a place to "nest" and a man who can take care of himself first, a sign he can take care of a woman.

So.. yes, a 40yo woman will choose a stable 60yo over a unstable 35yo... every-time

Reactions: Von

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She does not want a lazy man
She does not want a guy SHE has to "keep"

This is not a sign of a gold-digger
Its a filter, you need to have your sh1t together. They certainly don't want to be supporting a man

Many women over 30 have a career and might even own a home.

Honestly I never had a woman who was interested in me ask my financial status... ask about my career and job, sure.
It says something about who you are.

Lets try this...

all these guys are equal in looks and game, who will she pick:
guy1: "I'm in between jobs right now"
guy2: "I work part time at a grocery store and sell phone cases at a flea market, live at home with mom but I have 15k in the bank"
guy3: "I have a career as a Network Security Expert and have my own place"

A woman wants stability, a place to "nest" and a man who can take care of himself first, a sign he can take care of a woman.

So.. yes, a 40yo woman will choose a stable 60yo over a unstable 35yo... every-time
I got a lot more than 15k in the bank btw.

How are women attracted to elderly men though? I mean like Anna Nicole Smith. That would be like me wanting to marry a 90 year old woman with hundreds of millions. No way in hell would I bang a hag like that no matter how much cash she has.

It shows though women don't operate just on looks as much as men do. I could never imagine banging a chick 20 years older than me. That's wrong. Just plain sick. I also work part time at the store just to have the stock options to buy stock. Why not if the job is easy? It's private stock so you can't buy it if you don't work there. 40 dollars a share right now. IT work sounds crappy unless you own the business.

I can't imagine ever working for someone again unless I was like an executive. The daily grind and having bosses over you is for chumps.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are women attracted to elderly men though?
1. confidence
2. experience
3. they arent looking to fvck every 20yo they see
4. stability
5. game

its all up to a woman...
some like looks/bod, others like intelligence/cleverness

for example, I just had a 34yo come visit from Russia, HB6. She is attracted to my intelligence/cleverness firstly and my sexual energy second. We discussed age and agreed that most men my age are "old", but she sees me as about 40 in the way I look and act. She is not attracted to men "my age" by default.

My ex from the States... she was 22 and I was 34, a 12yr difference. She married a guy 4yr older than her.
My ex from Russia... she was 30 and I was 48 when we met, a 18yr difference and broke up at 34/52. When she was 30 she said guys near her age were "boys"... at 35 she got preggo and married a ugly, fat but stable 40yo.

It comes down to what makes her pvssy fizzle, and intelligence/cleverness/humor wins every-time over looks/age.
Why?

personality moves emotions and feelings more than looks.
biology moves her due to primal inbred characteristic to have a child and to provide. Provision requires stability, the ability to procure food and protection.

as a generality.. by age women are driven by:
procreation 14-35 (this is split by education, career, fun with single mothers being the exception)
stability/provision/emotions 35-+

by age men are driven by:
sex 14-35
family 30-40
sex 40-+

therefore...
a woman 35-+ dont want a man who is single, childless and "looking" (and under 35)
a woman 25-35 want a man to provide and procreate

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just go game at a Floriduh State Seminoles football game? I hear they're gonna be good (probably win it All) next year. Become a fanatic, find a young female who is a fanatic. Learn the chant and attend the games. You'll get laid. Paint your face.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In tmpa or whatever the name of city on west cost ft mayers maybe, highway fro miami 395 goes to it. There are strip clubs and a lot of hit women. Back in my afc days I went crazy during lap dance.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In tmpa or whatever the name of city on west cost ft mayers maybe, highway fro miami 395 goes to it. There are strip clubs and a lot of hit women. Back in my afc days I went crazy during lap dance.
Yea we got strip clubs but I'm not into those type of women. Miami much better women than west coast.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
lots of MILF, @biggoal will have a field day
I believe it. Then again I live almost 6 hours from there :( So tell me Mr. Wood, what's your secret to getting women since you're older and not a super chad and you also have the disability with your arm as well. So how do you attract hot chicks a lot younger if you're not a super chad?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you attract hot chicks a lot younger if you're not a super chad?
off the top of my head...

#1: act and behave like getting younger chicks is normal
#2: make them laugh
#3: dont sexualize everything
#4: treat them like "a daughter" with praise when deserved*
#5: dont try to be a "friend", esp in text**
#6: never mention age differences, ever... ever!
#7: use the advice from this forum about basic behavior/response
#8: kino when meeting, even casual talk***
#9: grin like a Cheshire cat

*compliment fashion and achievements
**let them know you are not trying to "friend" your way into the pvssy by using sexual/flirty innuendo
***touch her arm or shoulder when making a point or when you agree on a funny topic "oh I know!" (touch)

Realize your age and expectations, for example I dont act like a 18-30yo wants a "relationship" with a 53yo but that we can have a fun romance or sexual encounter. Do this by actions, not words.

Advice for you... you should be dating 28-34yo and anything outside that range should be handled as "fun" and not serious.
Be yourself and stop trying to prove you are a "nice guy", if they dont like you move on.
Stop trying to present yourself as relationship material, stop meeting to "hang out" or "tag along"

actually this advice applies to all interactions with women

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
off the top of my head...

#1: act and behave like getting younger chicks is normal
#2: make them laugh
#3: dont sexualize everything
#4: treat them like "a daughter" with praise when deserved*
#5: dont try to be a "friend", esp in text**
#6: never mention age differences, ever... ever!
#7: use the advice from this forum about basic behavior/response
#8: kino when meeting, even casual talk***
#9: grin like a Cheshire cat

*compliment fashion and achievements
**let them know you are not trying to "friend" your way into the pvssy by using sexual/flirty innuendo
***touch her arm or shoulder when making a point or when you agree on a funny topic "oh I know!" (touch)

Realize your age and expectations, for example I dont act like a 18-30yo wants a "relationship" with a 53yo but that we can have a fun romance or sexual encounter. Do this by actions, not words.

Advice for you... you should be dating 28-34yo and anything outside that range should be handled as "fun" and not serious.
Be yourself and stop trying to prove you are a "nice guy", if they dont like you move on.
Stop trying to present yourself as relationship material, stop meeting to "hang out" or "tag along"

actually this advice applies to all interactions with women
Good advice. However, many on here on OLD especially say right off the bat you should make your intentions clear you're sexual when messaging and that's what you're looking for.

I noticed on OLD I get higher reply rates and dates if I sent well written messages pointing stuff out on their profiles and such. Takes more work but it seems the women like that on match for example. When you send out a half arse reply the reply rate goes down.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, many on here on OLD especially say right off the bat you should make your intentions clear you're sexual when messaging and that's what you're looking for.
"what im looking for? You probably don't either... we havent met yet so lets see, right?"

there is an art to being "sexual" and "flirty" in text, try reading my text thread to see examples.

GoalOriented

Banned
Reaction score
Biggoal, what you do is play the game. Like you, I tend to go for the older women. The mid 40's and 50's. They are looking for security more than not. This is easy to appease.

1) Get a nice suit. Buy off the rack and get it tailored.
2) Get a 100.00 bill. Go to the bank, cash out 50.00 dollars into 1.00 pills. Wrap the 100.00 over the 1.00 bills. Make sure they see the 100.00 bill, not the bills in between.
3) Their pus will be wet, you should have no issues sticking your d@ck in them that night. Since they are pre or current menopausal, you can even raw dog them; depending on age. Eject your load, move on. Just make sure they take a shower first. When they don't have periods anymore, their pus can smell since the vag no longer self cleans.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Biggoal, what you do is play the game. Like you, I tend to go for the older women. The mid 40's and 50's. They are looking for security more than not. This is easy to appease.

1) Get a nice suit. Buy off the rack and get it tailored.
2) Get a 100.00 bill. Go to the bank, cash out 50.00 dollars into 1.00 pills. Wrap the 100.00 over the 1.00 bills. Make sure they see the 100.00 bill, not the bills in between.
3) Their pus will be wet, you should have no issues sticking your d@ck in them that night. Since they are pre or current menopausal, you can even raw dog them; depending on age. Eject your load, move on. Just make sure they take a shower first. When they don't have periods anymore, their pus can smell since the vag no longer self cleans.
50s too old. Yuk. The 49 year old was the very limit. Nasty.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Tampa seven years. Most people in Florida are not from there originally. It is not a random sample of people who pick up and move there. Overall, I found the majority of people in Florida to be quite shallow.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50s too old. Yuk. The 49 year old was the very limit. Nasty.
this was not your attitude last week. Dont... we are smarter than this

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I lived in Tampa seven years. Most people in Florida are not from there originally. It is not a random sample of people who pick up and move there. Overall, I found the majority of people in Florida to be quite shallow.
Good point. Folks from the upper south and midwest seem decent. It's the ones from the northeast and east coast who are very arrogant and stuck up. Especially from New Jersey ny and ma. They sure were arrogant during the stanley cup but the blues shut up those arrogant boston fans!!

I cant stand new england.

Most of the generational natives live in north florida. South fl very transient.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because there's gold in them thar hills