Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An interesting Quora thread

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is one gal's response:
It is NOT easy for women. Let me tell you. Where shall I begin? Men have this horribly preconceived notion that women want a bf and we get online and have a plethora of hot, rich, underwear models just vying for our time and attentions- (cue needle being ripped off record) this could not be further from the truth. Let me tell you what we get- 90% of the men who message or swipe right on us are homeless, toothless, overweight, uneducated dregs of society that wouldn’t even date themselves. The other 10% are spilt into 2 caragories- 9% of those having major issues which make them completely undateable. Think- commitment issues, 45 and still trying to find the “one” good luck dude because she only exists in some sub universe. See back to commitment issues, rebounders, mommy issues, complete freak, (I’ll leave this to your imagination), cheaters, just wanna get laid but pretending you want a relationship guy, total flake, just wanna be friends, gay but hasn’t come out yet, perpetual 40 year old frat boy, and my personal favorite don’t know what I want yet guy which is just code for I don’t want you to hold me accountable if I lie and say I want a relationship but really I’ll say anything cause I just wanna get laid. That leaves a whopping 1%. 1 out of 100. Literally that are dateable. These men know it and they cash in on it like a hot Vegas slot machine on a Friday night. Their options are endless so get in line sister, and unfortunately they end up falling into the 10% of I don’t know what I want because well why bother finishing my plate when more food keeps coming out? Let’s not forget that for some odd reason even though men claim they like you to make the first move, 99% of messages no matter how thoughtful never get returned for women. Some how I think men feel put off by this. Then you have what I like to call the hokey pokey. I send you one message in, you send one message out, I won’t respond for days and days and I confuse you all about. You do the dating honey pokey and it spins your head around, and that’s what it’s all about. . So no guys we don’t have it any easier. Even though our inbox’s look full it’s going nowhere with 99% of these guys. It’s Essentially just rearranging Chairs around on the deck of the Titanic. In the end it’s still sinking. If anything we have to put in more time and effort to weed through the previously mentioned bevy of men before we can get to that 1 who says he doesn’t know what he wants.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They're full of it. Sure there are trash and old men on those sites, especially the trashy free apps, but even minus the pervs and old slobs the men, normal men still far outnumber women on those websites, especially in smaller cities.

Most of the articles you read even say the reply rate to messages for men with strong profiles is only 2 to 5 percent on OLD. I'd say mine is more like 12 percent range, and I only do HB7 and above but it's certainly higher than 5 percent.

But literally 1 out of 100 being date-able is certainly BS.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no. I call bs too. I get that there are some crappy men out there, but the woman responding is likely post-wall and is just holding it off with makeup and good pictures w/ filters. You can see she’s one of those who used to be really hot when she was younger, which means life has always been very easy for her. Now that she’s older, things are starting to change. That’s her gripe, and she doesn’t even realize that it is hahaha

The reality is that women are just so used to punching above their own weight in regards to dating that they overvalue themselves.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah no. I call bs too. I get that there are some crappy men out there, but the woman responding is likely post-wall and is just holding it off with makeup and good pictures w/ filters. You can see she’s one of those who used to be really hot when she was younger, which means life has always been very easy for her. Now that she’s older, things are starting to change. That’s her gripe, and she doesn’t even realize that it is hahaha

The reality is that women are just so used to punching above their own weight in regards to dating that they overvalue themselves.
Great way of putting it. There are some hot ones like that 49 year old. Shes still hot for her age and looks young but I'm sure she was a stunner at 30.

It's nice to see these women knocked down a notch with their high standards they have. Snobs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Depends. I know some ladies, who are 4 - 6's, and they have thousands of likes and messages on match, bumble, okcupid, etc. I think it's more of an informational overload for them.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a chick that's been on pof and zoosk since july, she's cute but nothing great, solid 6. She's had 4 dates in that time, wasn't attracted to to 3 of them. Slept with the 4th one on their 2nd date, he dumps her the next day and a few weeks later his irate GF messages her on FB telling her to stay away from her BF as she went thru his phone and found his old texts to her.
So yeah, women do have a point to some degree. I also hear about all the married men on these dating sites too from various women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Oh i believe it. The number of loser ass dudes out there these days is at an all time high. Women have an easy time finding SOMEONE but most of them are garbage in one way or another.

I never would have thought being normal, not desperate, being able to hold a conversation and having a job and car would put me in the top 5% of the online dating pool for guys my age. Its honestly really sad and I fvcking take full advantage of it. Women are used to dating losers these days, and pretty much expect that you are one of them when they first meet you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i believe it. The number of loser ass dudes out there these days is at an all time high. Women have an easy time finding SOMEONE but most of them are garbage in one way or another.

I never would have thought being normal, not desperate, being able to hold a conversation and having a job and car would put me in the top 5% of the online dating pool for guys my age. Its honestly really sad and I fvcking take full advantage of it. Women are used to dating losers these days.
Puts you in the top 5%?

?

Tell that to every beta provider husband who’s gotten cucked by the pool boy. These dudes work hard to provide for their family only for their women to take half their **** lmao! That does NOT put you in the top 5%. Nowadays, even so-called ‘Chads’ get cheated on, and you think just being ‘normal’ puts you in the top 5%? Hahahahaha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Puts you in the top 5%?

?

Tell that to every beta provider husband who’s gotten cucked by the pool boy. These dudes work hard to provide for their family only for their women to take half their **** lmao! That does NOT put you in the top 5%. Nowadays, even so-called ‘Chads’ get cheated on, and you think just being ‘normal’ puts you in the top 5%? Hahahahaha
Of the OLD pool for my age? I stand behind what I said 100%

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are historically and unequivocally notorious for choosing the wrong man--period.

Ask any of your hot female friends and they will tell you stories about how they've dated (serious relationships) drug dealers and users, scammers, criminals, abusers (my personal favorite), losers, unemployed bums, men living with mommy, etc., etc. EVERT HOT CHICK has knowingly dated these guys and stayed with them. Just ask them.

This usually comes at the expense of the Gentleman [not a wimp or p*ussy, but a stand-up man who has his s*hit together]. EVERY HOT girl (or who was hot at one time) laments the fact she let a really good one (or many) get away at some point because she chose the LOSER.

But, so much for women's logic and decision-making. 99% is driven by emotion which usually means really bad decisions. THIS is why you don't see more women in key leadership positions in government and business. Sure, there are some. There are also some men who work in daycare, are nurses, and in other heavily female-dominated professions. Nothing is ever 100%.

So women make their own bed on this issue. Sleep tight sweetie! Haha.

That's why EVERY man should see a woman as a compliment to his life, not the driving force. Women are like the small dollop of mashed potatoes on a huge plate of food. The "meat" of your life should be your goals and objectives--period. Not the approval and acceptance of some woman.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I know a chick that's been on pof and zoosk since july, she's cute but nothing great, solid 6. She's had 4 dates in that time, wasn't attracted to to 3 of them. Slept with the 4th one on their 2nd date, he dumps her the next day and a few weeks later his irate GF messages her on FB telling her to stay away from her BF as she went thru his phone and found his old texts to her.
So yeah, women do have a point to some degree. I also hear about all the married men on these dating sites too from various women.
Pof?? That's a problem right there. Those free or cheap dating sites like pof okcupid zoosk tinder are going to attract higher amounts of trash both men and women.

Pof down here is bottom of the barrel druggies and other low end trash I dont even use it and so few decent women on it where it's not even worth the time.

The dating sites like eharmony and match have a lot better quality women and men on it.

I have the best reply rates with match and Facebook dating.

Even match the men still way outnumber the women though at all ages big time and you got higher end men competing too but overall at least in the dating desert I live in it gives me the best quality results.

If you use sites like pof expect to get trash results.

Pay to play.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
is she stupid? 90% of tinder cant be homeless, because 90% of tinder male userbase means 90% of male society. JFL at her. also uneducated/overweight - many more women are overweight than men. uneducated perhaps true but i guess thatsnot the problem but the fact that they earn less money than her or somethig

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman doesnt have any problem with "uneducated men" as long as their non skilled job gets them plenty of money and a great life style...never seen them complaining about a dj or a barman.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman doesnt have any problem with "uneducated men" as long as their non skilled job gets them plenty of money and a great life style...never seen them complaining about a dj or a barman.
Correct. Women just equate education with stability, as in more likely to keep a gainful employment. It has much less to do with anything beyond that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Correct. Women just equate education with stability, as in more likely to keep a gainful employment. It has much less to do with anything beyond that.
Yep. Again age range. Women in their 20s dont worry about money as much. The ones into their 30s and older seem to focus more on money and education and right off the bat will even ask about that stuff.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Again age range. Women in their 20s dont worry about money as much. The ones into their 30s and older seem to focus more on money and education and right off the bat will even ask about that stuff.
Women in their 30s ask that shvt bc they’re jaded and bitter.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why a relationship with a 20yrs old girl is based on mutual attraction while a relationship with a 30yrs old one is a calculation from her...and they still wonder why men go for younger women.

**** yeah if a woman sucks my d1ck I want to know that she does it cause she likes it and not as a tool to get stuff.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are horrible when it comes to judging men, that's why back in the day the fathers used to pick the husbands for the daughters because they were less likely to fvck it up. Today the pickins are slimmer than they used to be, mainly because so many men are not putting in the work in order to get a deal that is pure dog shiit. You add to that society stripping men's masculinity and you get a lot of men women don't want, those are some of the reasons that women are complaining. Yes a women can walk into a bar and within 5 minutes get a guy to take back home to pound her but the problem they have is finding guys they want to go home with for that pounding.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Which is why a relationship with a 20yrs old girl is based on mutual attraction while a relationship with a 30yrs old one is a calculation from her...and they still wonder why men go for younger women.

**** yeah if a woman sucks my d1ck I want to know that she does it cause she likes it and not as a tool to get stuff.
That hb9.5 from old I had a date with was going well and she was digging me until I told her my business I owned was a retail business and it went downhill and the look of disappointment on her face. She probably wanted a guy who buys her everything so she would have to work anymore. Next time I will lie and say I own a retail chain or something.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That hb9.5 from old I had a date with was going well and she was digging me until I told her my business I owned was a retail business and it went downhill and the look of disappointment on her face. She probably wanted a guy who buys her everything so she would have to work anymore. Next time I will lie and say I own a retail chain or something.
I can remember 20 or so years ago talking to a high school teacher that had relocated to SoFla, and making damn good money at it, with all the "No Child Left Behind" incentives, and how women would lose interest after hearing him say "teacher".