Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Practice what you preach?

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen lots of people giving suggestions on different topics. I have been coming to this website to seek help whenever I have had doubts. But, the question is, do the suggestions coming from most of the people here are genuine? I mean, I see lots of negativities here. Never ever has someone tried to sort someone's problem but rather they have blamed the 'female' for causing so many problems. Do guys here even practice what they preach? Or are they just trying to influence others' lives when they are still the same miserable beta males? Going to get a lot of hate comments on this for sure but wtf I had to say this.

TheRagingBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just joined and the comments on my thread were fantastic, I was surprised about how much value the guys on this forum give. I do think most people like to learn and "teach", because through "teaching" people learn. Most people probably don't realize they're not in a position at all to give advice and are talking more to themselves than actually helping the person they're talking to... Which makes sense because you're on a FREE forum.

The guys who mastered this--although there are probably a few of them on here--will for most part continue their lives or asking for pay to teach. When you truly incorporated all the behaviors you want regarding women, you don't have to play teacher anymore. To still continue giving advice after reaching this level would be true altruism and few people are like that. I'm sure as hell am not an altriust.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever has someone tried to sort someone's problem but rather they have blamed the 'female' for causing so many problems.
Yes and no.
Yes, your observation seems quite accurate, but no, some of us do not fall under that umbrella.

And by the way... if that's your first impression of this forum, I'd like to change that and offer you a belated welcome to this place.

I've do not personally know any of the forum members, but here's my observation.
Those that are known for always blaming a woman in a situation. are typically the same members that will posture, flex and challenge new members here. They hardly offer the new member anything constructive, but it's an opportunity to put the new member down.

I agree with you. It's a sign of weakness. There's no excuse, and here's my theory.

They aren't successful. Instead of accepting their failures with women and working on themselves. They are in denial and place entire blame on women. In fact, they are such failures, that their only feelings of self-worth are usually gained by putting down the new forum member,
New members are on new territory here and also usually walking wounded when they arrive. Picture in your mind an elementary school playground. The new member is like the new kid in elementary school and a bit vulnerable. The older forum member is like the overgrown 5th grader that failed a couple of grades.

Sometimes, the over-grown flunked 5th grader doesn't evolve. Instead, he hangs out on the internet.

Got a new problem? Post it here and if I think that I can offer a new perspective, I'll be glad to respond. I'm sure that some others will also be glad to assist.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's start by saying that everything anyone ever says is projection by definition, and at least half of what is said here has little to no value. As with everything else, you need to consider what you read with skepticism.

You should also consider that the red pill journey is not an easy one, some people are starting the journey and some are much further down it; and some people are hopelessly derranged. You'll learn who to block pretty quickly if you have a healthy perspective on life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just joined and the comments on my thread were fantastic, I was surprised about how much value the guys on this forum give. I do think most people like to learn and "teach", because through "teaching" people learn. Most people probably don't realize they're not in a position at all to give advice and are talking more to themselves than actually helping the person they're talking to... Which makes sense because you're on a FREE forum.

The guys who mastered this--although there are probably a few of them on here--will for most part continue their lives or asking for pay to teach. When you truly incorporated all the behaviors you want regarding women, you don't have to play teacher anymore. To still continue giving advice after reaching this level would be true altruism and few people are like that. I'm sure as hell am not an altriust.
You did all this adjustment for them how much did they do for you?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impossible to really say who’s living what they preach. No way to ever really know, unless you got their computer or data Info, and tracked them down, then hired a PI to see if they were congruent with how they represented them-self on an anonymous forum.

The only real congruence you should worry about is your own. Life’s about sorting through presented answers to our questions and trying out best to make something fit that feels right for our own growth and evolution. Some answers and perspectives resonate with some here and others don’t. What works for one won’t work for many. There’s so many variables at play that there is no one right answer.

the best question is do you practice what you preach?
Don't worry about anyone else, in my opinion.

I ignore the constant fights of who is right or trying to be Alpha dog on an Internet forum - lol - and tend to focus on evolving my perspective and knowledge. If someone wants to hate on me, it actually has nothing to do with me, really.
Anyone who wants to belittle a poster because he’s being vulnerable or in seek of something is really just wounded or has a desire to be seen as superior. Because someone with true strength will be compassionate with appropriate challenge and seeking to further them. But attempting to be superior is just a person who feels inferior.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its a tough subject. Right in one viewpoint is wrong in another.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep this in mind though, some people are able to speak of really high frames. These people had to experience it. You can’t speak of what your mind cannot conceive.

This is why I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt when they speak of the highest frames. They couldn’t have just made it up out of thin air. In order to understand the highest frames and be able to communicate it, you have to have some experience operating in that frame, otherwise the mind would not be able to even conceive such ideas.
I do agree with this sentiment.

However to play the devils advocate, I will state that many who logic their way in discussions and make relatively valid points - knowing the theory - could in fact be ones who have wet cardboard frames in their relationships or overall existence. But as you and I have stated earlier, you take what works and keep moving forward in to our lives and discard the rest.

Serenity

Reaction score
Never ever has someone tried to sort someone's problem but rather they have blamed the 'female' for causing so many problems.
Not true. I try really hard to sort through someone's problems in constructive ways and I do roast the guy seeking advice when appropriate. I'm certainly not the only one doing this either, there are several great and balanced posters here. However, on average there is a noticeable bias.

Blaming women won't ever solve anything, even if they are to be blamed. We do not control women, we can only control our own actions in relation to them.

Do guys here even practice what they preach?
I can't speak for everyone, but I preach what I practice. Meaning that what I preach I already consistently do, like a habit, almost involuntarily.

Let's start by saying that everything anyone ever says is projection by definition
Yeah, we all speak from personal experience, myself included.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search red pill rage here. Just like in rest of life some people get 'stuck'. I mainly hang here to help out as I was helped. Although that's probably coming to an end as I m finding the average arrogance and lack of gratitude of the younglings is increasing.

Still learn plenty. Nobody can be smarter than the collected wisdom of 000s of great men who have passed thru here. Remember most of this is about human nature. We re still waiting for the 2.0 release.

If u scan somebody s backtrail of posts you ll soon work out who they are. Think for yourself, test infield and customize for u and u will do fine here.

Some posters have Walter Mitty/Fakebook syndrome. They start off asking the usual questions and a few months later are telling other men how to live their lives.

Just remember human dynamics is always contextual. RSD Julian I was meant to have Stellar club game. If u dropped him into a mayflower ball or a country dance he might not do so well.

Welcome to the cave pull up a rock.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its often easier to help others than to help ourselves because we are often too close to see the big picture.

Ive learn so much from this forum, i still come here because it still keep me sharp, and once in a while a thread or a conversation make me see things even clearer.

I dont always do what i preach but i try most of the time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search red pill rage here. Just like in rest of life some people get 'stuck'. I mainly hang here to help out as I was helped. Although that's probably coming to an end as I m finding the average arrogance and lack of gratitude of the younglings is increasing.

Still learn plenty. Nobody can be smarter than the collected wisdom of 000s of great men who have passed thru here. Remember most of this is about human nature. We re still waiting for the 2.0 release.

If u scan somebody s backtrail of posts you ll soon work out who they are. Think for yourself, test infield and customize for u and u will do fine here.

Some posters have Walter Mitty/Fakebook syndrome. They start off asking the usual questions and a few months later are telling other men how to live their lives.

Just remember human dynamics is always contextual. RSD Julian I was meant to have Stellar club game. If u dropped him into a mayflower ball or a country dance he might not do so well.

Welcome to the cave pull up a rock.
Screenshot_2020-01-07-22-49-31.png

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha @mrgoodstuff where did you get that pic of spaz.

Damnit I never thought I d say this but looking at the abysmal quality of the clones I kind of miss Poonking.

At least with him he tried to help in his own way it wasn't all propaganda and one up man ship.

And he was good with the ladies he just spent too much time on his soapbox to share much of that.