Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
War during an election year? I highly doubt he is dumb enough to underestimate Iran's capabilities. I'm thinking this is a bluff, he knows somehow Iran is full of sht about retaliating. I'm thinking this is a show of alpha in the region, he look at me, I did this, and if you do something I'll do more. Sort of speaking language everyone in the middle east understands. What's your take on this?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do you think it's his way of getting out of the region? Same as he did in Syria, now he getting out of Iraq, by being kicked out.
That'd be nice. We shouldn't be there, period. One of the few things Trump has said that I agree with. Not sure that was his plan but getting kicked out of Iraq is a pretty sweet deal. As for Iran, who cares who's in charge...again not the US's problem. This stuff only seems like America's problem because we're always fukking around over there. Let Iran decide deal with Iran's regime.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sort of speaking language everyone in the middle east understands. What's your take on this?
My take is enemies of the US should only see and expect rightful power in return if they attack us, not weakness anymore.
Yes, they do understand power more than most after centuries of regional war…
The longterm strategy is unknown, but when we’re on the right track its not a bluff of Any kind.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is a little bvtch. He will do anything he thinks will help him win re-election, as the Presidency is the only thing keeping him out of prison.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Then the next question becomes Why do you think this Forum is an effective recipient of political hate speech venting/propaganda …

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump isnt bluffing. His re-election is practically guaranteed now that this situation has escalated.

In 2016 80% of Evangelicals voted for Trump. You can expect that number to rise up to 95% in Nov 2020 because Evangelicals believe in that End Times nonsense.

Impeachment is also DOA because Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (Dem) is pro-Israel and he is in favor of military action against Iran, so he'll secretly cooperate with McConnell to protect Trump.

Impeachment was always nothing more than a political gambit, but now, just like Russiagate, it's completely backfired against the Democrats.

No Republican Senator would dare vote in favor of Impeachment because of the Evangelical voting bloc.

It's over for the Dem candidates. Trump will be in office until Jan 2025 and after his 2nd term ends he'll still be protected by special interests.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dnc is going to try to ram biden down everyone's throat just like they did hillary. Rumors are that obama is watching the bernie campaign closely, and if it looks like bernie is doing too well, obama will come out for biden before super tuesday and rally the black vote against bernie.

Iranian Sean Connery was obviously evil and deserved to die. But whether or not it was tactically wise remains to be seen. Iran has no incentive remaining to not pursue nukes. The choice here is between killing their holy man leader and turning the arab world against you, or letting a muslim nut job get nukes. Pick your poison.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The choice here is between killing their holy man leader and turning the arab world against you, or letting a muslim nut job get nukes. Pick your poison.
Iranians are not Arabs. Their language is Indo-European, they're more related to White Europeans than they are to Arabs whom are Semitic. Arab nations like Saudi Arabia wont have any love loss for Iran.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump isnt bluffing. His re-election is practically guaranteed now that this situation has escalated.

In 2016 80% of Evangelicals voted for Trump. You can expect that number to rise up to 95% in Nov 2020 because Evangelicals believe in that End Times nonsense.

Impeachment is also DOA because Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (Dem) is pro-Israel and he is in favor of military action against Iran, so he'll secretly cooperate with McConnell to protect Trump.

Impeachment was always nothing more than a political gambit, but now, just like Russiagate, it's completely backfired against the Democrats.

No Republican Senator would dare vote in favor of Impeachment because of the Evangelical voting bloc.

It's over for the Dem candidates. Trump will be in office until Jan 2025 and after his 2nd term ends he'll still be protected by special interests.
That's a pretty solid read of the situation.

If I were Pelosi I would just sit on the impeachment articles. She doesn't need to hand them over to the Senate. Trump could remain "impeached" without a trial taking place to acquit him.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a pretty solid read of the situation.

If I were Pelosi I would just sit on the impeachment articles. She doesn't need to hand them over to the Senate. Trump could remain "impeached" without a trial taking place to acquit him.
The smart play for Trump would be to drag out the Impeachment circus for as long as possible while keeping the Iran tensions high as a way to garner more support from the extremist Evangelical voting bloc. This will put fear into any Republican Senators whom might entertain the thought of voting yes on Impeachment (Susan Collins and Mitt Romney for example)

But Trump also has to go even harder on the immigration issue to appease the Alt-Right MAGA crowd whom are NOT in favor of military action against Iran.

Trump needs to take the ball game to blue states and hold more rallies in CA, WA, NY etc as a way to win back some districts in the House.

It's a tall order but I have a gut feeling Trump can pull it off.....

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smart play for Trump would be to drag out the Impeachment circus for as long as possible while keeping the Iran tensions high as a way to garner more support from the extremist Evangelical voting bloc. This will put fear into any Republican Senators whom might entertain the thought of voting yes on Impeachment (Susan Collins and Mitt Romney for example)

But Trump also has to go even harder on the immigration issue to appease the Alt-Right MAGA crowd whom are NOT in favor of military action against Iran.

Trump needs to take the ball game to blue states and hold more rallies in CA, WA, NY etc as a way to win back some districts in the House.

It's a tall order but I have a gut feeling Trump can pull it off.....
Impeachment does not help Trump. I don’t know where you got that idea.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impeachment does not help Trump. I don’t know where you got that idea.
only he will not be, also you should drop the racist comment since you are ignorant of most things who happen there, normally you should bring things in a discussion, you are just trolling with ignorance, no worse, you really belive in that

Status
Not open for further replies.