Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said he was "becoming more popular." He only needs to be more popular than his opponent. (And even then...given the electoral college.) 2016 featured two unpopular candidates, which was unique. I would like to see an opponent with an inspiring and uplifting message, rather than "I'm not Trump."

Approval rating is tied to many factors, and one of the most important is the economy. Obviously impeachment and acts of war can affect his rating as well. Anyway we have a long way to go, 11 months is a lifetime.
No, he needs to be popular. Popular Incumbent Presidents get re-elected. Unpopular incumbents do not. This election is not a referendum on the Democrats. As of today, the Democrats have a +7.7% advantage on realclearpolitics tracker, and +6.6% on FiveThirtyEight polling aggregate for the 2020 cycle. Ignore this data at your peril.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What a bunch of garbage. Haha. Don’t feed the animals Sam.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, sprinkle a racist dog whistle on top of ignorance. You can call statistical analysis “garbage” if you wish.
I call the analysis worthless. What happened to the topic?
Now I’m a racist. This is why you will most likely lose. The only thing communists do well is genocide.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies. Cite the post where I said that.
I don't have to. People can find what you said on this thread, it won't be hard. You implied that Iranian = Arab, end of story.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to. People can find what you said on this thread, it won't be hard. You implied that Iranian = Arab, end of story.
That’s because he’s never been to the Middle East.
He has no grasp of the dynamics. He read something somewhere that fit his narrative and thus lives by it.

I want to know why someone thinks trump is bluffing. It could even be legit. But I’m not interested in being called a mammal racist.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cite the post where I made such accusation. Shouldn’t be hard.. unless you attempted to put words into my mouth, right?

Lol, he didn't post that. Why don't you ask @Epic Days what he meant? Or tell us what YOU think it means. You really know how to derail a thread.
We can have an intellectual debate about Trumps political disadvantage in 2020. Unfortunately, some how people in here manage to always bring up nationality or race then complain when they get called out. If you don’t bring up race it won’t be mentioned.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another lie. Explain the meaning of this:
I cant presume to explain another man's words, @Epic Days can speak for himself. Unless someone makes an overt racist statement, I reserve judgement.

Simply calling someone's words a "racist dog whistle" is a bad precedent to set because it's a vague label in which any oppositional opinions can fall under, which opens the floodgates to censorship and dogma....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant presume to explain another man's words, @Epic Days can speak for himself. Unless someone makes an overt racist statement, I reserve judgement.

Simply calling someone's words a "racist dog whistle" is a bad precedent to set because it's a vague label in which any oppositional opinions can fall under, which opens the floodgates to censorship and dogma....
Racism is not limited to overt statements.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, some how people in here manage to always bring up nationality or race then complain when they get called out.
Yeah, that was you, when you refuted what a poster said about Arabs and Iranians by calling him "racist" and what he said "drivel." Do you then agree or disagree with him?

Then you equated "animals" with race. Why would you equate any race with animals? Explain.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racism is not limited to overt statements.
If that's you're opinion then pretty much ALL speech can be twisted and interpreted to have racist undertones even if it wasn't meant to.....

For example, I could say: "Farsi, the language of Iran is an Indo-European language unrelated to Arabic."

And you would still call me a racist even though i pointed out a linguistic fact.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that was you, when you refuted what a poster said about Arabs and Iranians by calling him "racist" and what he said "drivel." Do you then agree or disagree with him?
The OP topic doesn't warrant comparing the generic lineage of Arabs and Iranians. That’s why his post argues a position based off racism (genetic logical fallacy).

Then you equated "animals" with race. Why would you equate any race with animals? Explain.
Why would any human call another human an animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.