Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting young girls on dates

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pulling a bunch of snaps off tinder but have been unable to successfully get the girls on a date. I've been taking precaution not to come off as needy/desperate but I've probably blown it a couple times out of frustration. Basically I've just been getting every excuse in the book, you name it I've heard it. As soon as I hear an excuse should I back off and wait a couple weeks before reinitiating contact?

Any advice? Unfortunately I can't share screenshots due to snap notifications.

FWIW these are young girls (18-23) I'm 32

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your standard greeting opener?

example:
you: Whats up?
her: (crickets)

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about his greeting opener. You guys suck here man!!! I do want to help but this is a long conversation. Basically, she's using you for validation cause you let her give you her snap. never add a girl on snap chat, you will become a validation pig. You're ****ing up and by the way going on DATES with young girls???

They don't go on dates they come over and hook up. Jesus man. I think you're appearing to be too old for your age. Delete your tinder and change your age to 29 (by signing up with phone number not facebook). Start getting to the point on the first message. Get the Girls NUMBER. Tinder is a numbers game

You're gonna need tinder gold and some boosts especially being a newbie. That's alright. Pay less than $100 and start using boost at 7:30pm and 8:30pm on M,T,W,R, Sunday

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about his greeting opener. You guys suck here man!!! I do want to help but this is a long conversation. Basically, she's using you for validation cause you let her give you her snap. never add a girl on snap chat, you will become a validation pig. You're ****ing up and by the way going on DATES with young girls???

They don't go on dates they come over and hook up. Jesus man. I think you're appearing to be too old for your age. Delete your tinder and change your age to 29 (by signing up with phone number not facebook). Start getting to the point on the first message. Get the Girls NUMBER. Tinder is a numbers game

You're gonna need tinder gold and some boosts especially being a newbie. That's alright. Pay less than $100 and start using boost at 7:30pm and 8:30pm on M,T,W,R, Sunday
I set my age to 23 and hide it. If they ask I tell them I'm 26.

Ok, I'm not really that into hooking up. But if that's the route how to get them to hook up?

A lot of girls will only give out their snap but I'll push for the number

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is something that I've been thinking about. Younger girls don't really go on dates anymore. I don't think you should ever ask a younger woman to go on a "date" with you anymore in this day and age.

At the same time, I've had a pretty miserable time getting women to just come over unless they were basically already talking about fvcking me lol.

So I think the best solution is to just "hang out" and then go for sex at the end of said hang out. Coach Corey Wayne says "Hang out, have fun, hook up" lol.

Would you agree with that, out of curiosity?

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, I'm not really that into hooking up. But if that's the route how to get them to hook up?

Tinder is FOR HOOKING UP MAN!!! The new dating age is sex -> get to know each other -> relationship and you're trying to go get to know each other -> relationship -> sex

Doesn't work that way anymore. Show your age. Only somebody who has something to hide would hide their age. Make your age 28 or 29, 26 is too much of a stretch. Also you have to be optimizing your tinder profile. What pictures do you have? How many?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is FOR HOOKING UP MAN!!! The new dating age is sex -> get to know each other -> relationship and you're trying to go get to know each other -> relationship -> sex

Doesn't work that way anymore. Show your age. Only somebody who has something to hide would hide their age. Make your age 28 or 29, 26 is too much of a stretch. Also you have to be optimizing your tinder profile. What pictures do you have? How many?
It is for hooking up, but with Chad. If he is not Chad, then that's the reason why they are putting him in orbit on snap and won't fvck him. Fvckboy seed, cvckboy need.

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I've been thinking about. Younger girls don't really go on dates anymore. I don't think you should ever ask a younger woman to go on a "date" with you anymore in this day and age.

At the same time, I've had a pretty miserable time getting women to just come over unless they were basically already talking about fvcking me lol.

So I think the best solution is to just "hang out" and then go for sex at the end of said hang out. Coach Corey Wayne says "Hang out, have fun, hook up" lol.

Would you agree with that, out of curiosity?
The best way is to delete your tinder, optimize your photos with 4 or 5 solid photos and get Tinder gold. Buy 20 or 40 boosts and use them how described earlier. When you message the girls, say something direct like "You're cute. How's it going?". That way you can weed out alot of time wasters.

Coach Corey Wayne teaches you how to get older bitches. I hate older bitches. Any girl 26+ has decided that they are more valuable than they actually are and play TEN TIMES more games than younger girls. Listen to Corey if you want girls upper 20's and 30-40

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is for hooking up, but with Chad. If he is not Chad, then that's the reason why they are putting him in orbit on snap and won't fvck him. Fvckboy seed, cvckboy need.
I agree, but alot of it can be the way he is coming across. Probably being too friendly and not getting to the POINT. Gotta set the frame from the first message IMHO

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think until your attraction is maxxed out it makes sense to be hooking up for a while.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but alot of it can be the way he is coming across. Probably being too friendly and not getting to the POINT. Gotta set the frame from the first message IMHO
I wouldn't think so, unless he is not escalating whatsoever and they think he's gay then the reason will be that he is not Chad. However I still agree that you should get to the point, and definitely don't orbit them on snapchat or some shyt lol.

Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can easily pass as 26. I was on a date with a 22 year old girl recently and she asked my age. I said 27 and she said "oh, I thought you were younger"

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can easily pass as 26. I was on a date with a 22 year old girl recently and she asked my age. I said 27 and she said "oh, I thought you were younger"
You seem low energy. Why even argue about that with me? There's bigger **** to worry about buddy and I was trying to help. Forget it

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem low energy. Why even argue about that with me? There's bigger **** to worry about buddy and I was trying to help. Forget it
Yea, and you seem overly sensitive. When did I say you weren't trying to help and any advice I received wasn't appreciated? I simply stated I didn't think this aspect needed tweaking

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way is to delete your tinder, optimize your photos with 4 or 5 solid photos and get Tinder gold. Buy 20 or 40 boosts and use them how described earlier. When you message the girls, say something direct like "You're cute. How's it going?". That way you can weed out alot of time wasters.

Coach Corey Wayne teaches you how to get older bitches. I hate older bitches. Any girl 26+ has decided that they are more valuable than they actually are and play TEN TIMES more games than younger girls. Listen to Corey if you want girls upper 20's and 30-40
Haha I didn't realize that older b!tches play more games. You'd think it would be easier cause once they get to about 27 or 28, they're coming up on the wall and since they wanna get married so bad you can string them along lol.

I'm gonna wanna fvck 23-28 year old women when I'm in my 30s so it's good to know.

But yeah. I know to get to the point on OLD. You frame it as "we should HANG OUT and do x right?" Then bring them back and fvck them.

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I didn't realize that older b!tches play more games. You'd think it would be easier cause once they get to about 27 or 28, they're coming up on the wall and since they wanna get married so bad you can string them along lol.

I'm gonna wanna fvck 23-28 year old women when I'm in my 30s so it's good to know.

But yeah. I know to get to the point on OLD. You frame it as "we should HANG OUT and do x right?" Then bring them back and fvck them.
Exactly man it's counter intuitive. But in their younger 20's they learned what power they have. So now they want to leverage it and gain more but (in reality) are losing that power. That doesn't stop them from playing more games out of any age group of girl. Regardless, I'm always trying to get a girl to come directly to my place for the 1st hang out. if she won't , then a bar 1KM or less from my place. I'm all about the pull and not wasting my time. It's all about volume with online dating IMO

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want girls 26+ (in general) you have to get good at "dates". Which are basically you sitting down with a girl and showing her (through different ways) that you are more valuable than she is. It's a good skill to work on, but I'd keep my "dates" to less than 50%, and hang outs at your place to 50% or higher

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want girls 26+ (in general) you have to get good at "dates". Which are basically you sitting down with a girl and showing her (through different ways) that you are more valuable than she is. It's a good skill to work on, but I'd keep my "dates" to less than 50%, and hang outs at your place to 50% or higher
When I'm in my proper mindspace, the women sit down with me like they are being interviewed. When I'm weaker or out of it, it's flipped.

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm in my proper mindspace, the women sit down with me like they are being interviewed. When I'm weaker or out of it, it's flipped.
That makes sense a bit - as the man you want to be asking questions and have the girl talking. After a while you want her investing in you and asking you questions though like she's excited for what the job entails... The best sets I've had have been where you don't talk about anything, you just get the girl reacting / being physical