"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

My Ex

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Ran into her on the street after 10 years of no contact. She just got out of a ****ty relationship. Dated her when I was 15 in HS took her virginity and she took mine.. Met up for drinks and just been fvcking.


So I been banging been her the last 4 weekends
This friday we went to a bar and Idk why but usually have the same amount of drinks when I go to a bar but this time they hit me like a mufuka, I admit I was drunk. Very stupid of me. I know.

Anyway at the bar I was like "lets go you're staying with me tonight".
And she said no I feel sick and I said ok.
So I just kept drinking.

Even worse I told my ex I loved her at the end of the night, I was being a needy beta.
I'm sure if I played it cool I wouldve ****ed her that night. But I was just too lit.
I told her I said it and I don't take it back it is what it is.

Anyway all saturday and sunday she was being super distant so today in the morning I sent her a message saying I was kinda done seeing her cause I might be considering in getting a relationship with a girl that I date (she knows I date other women).

We messaged back and forth and she was kinda butthurt asking why I'm dropping her and all this sh1t. At the end I just said have a happy new year and I wish her nothing but the best. And she said the same and that she enjoyed all that we did and she doesnt regret a thing.. we stopped talking and I honestly thought that was the end of it.

But right now shes texting me, back to back.
"Texts my name" like tryna start a convo.

Yea I can just drop her, but she has a FAT booty, banging body, and I wanna keep hitting it obviously, the sex is crazy good I always make her ***.. I'm not falling into that beta bullsh1t again.

How would you proceed? Thoughts?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Hahaha bro u played it wrecklessnfor sure but looks like u recovered beautifully. What ur providing is exactly what these chicks want. Hit her up again an bang her tell her u feel deeply about her then when she starts pulling back u go no contact and focus on ur other chicks and she will come runnin back like a stray cat
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Hahaha bro u played it wrecklessnfor sure but looks like u recovered beautifully. What ur providing is exactly what these chicks want. Hit her up again an bang her tell her u feel deeply about her then when she starts pulling back u go no contact and focus on ur other chicks and she will come runnin back like a stray cat
Lol I told her I was considering of getting in a relationship with this other girl I'm dating which is complete bull**** because we're just **** buddies.
But I told her that so I can regain frame cause she was being distant af replying to my text 6 hours later.. I already knew I was being a simp friday night when we went out. Telling her I loved her and sh1t.. So I had to do something to reverse it. Cause I do wanna keep smashing if I can. I honestly thought that was gonna be the end of it(I wouldnt have cared) but now shes texting me...

I'm thinking about not texting her for like 2 days and really let her feel the sting. I know she likes me. I fvck the sh1t outta her. And shes in love with my body. But its crazy how fast they can change when you act beta.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Anyone that has had a lot of experience with women, has sometime in their life done the dreaded drunk/emotive mistake.
That's one sure way to sink a ship faster than anything.
I gotta hand it to you. That was some smooth fast thinking on your part.
You salvaged what most of us would have thought of as unsalvageable
Good move.
 
Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Anyone that has had a lot of experience with women, has sometime in their life done the dreaded drunk/emotive mistake.
That's one sure way to sink a ship faster than anything.
I gotta hand it to you. That was some smooth fast thinking on your part.
You salvaged what most of us would have thought of as unsalvageable
Good move.
Thanks bro, she was pulling back so I just knew I had to be the one to pull away completely if there was any chance of me regaining frame so I could fvck again and I had to let her come back chasing me.

How would you proceed now though?
Should I text her tomorrow or in a couple of days?

This is her second text of the day I already ignored her 1st one.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
How to proceed?
Just tell her that when you were thinking about committing to the other girl.. that you were still buzzed, drunk etc... and now that you are "sober" you realize that when you are drunk, you say a lot of silly things to women that you do not sincerely mean.
You then say that the "other girl" understood and you are sure that she (the girl you mentioned here) will "understand too."
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
How to proceed?
Just tell her that when you were thinking about committing to the other girl.. that you were still buzzed, drunk etc... and now that you are "sober" you realize that when you are drunk, you say a lot of silly things to women that you do not sincerely mean.
You then say that the "other girl" understood and you are sure that she (the girl you mentioned here) will "understand too."
F0ck that. Blaming your actions on being drunk is a weak move, as is drinking itself, and it's especially bad as a move now considering her respect for him is already in the risk zone. Don't wanna let that fat @ss go to waste. I'm too tired to type up another solution, but it shouldn't be framed as an excuse. At least I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror making excuses like that that I certainly wouldn't buy from her. Is this the best we can do?
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
F0ck that. Blaming your actions on being drunk is a weak move, as is drinking itself, and it's especially bad as a move now considering her respect for him is already in the risk zone. Don't wanna let that fat @ss go to waste. I'm too tired to type up another solution, but it shouldn't be framed as an excuse. At least I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror making excuses like that that I certainly wouldn't buy from her. Is this the best we can do?
Criticizing a forum member's suggestion is perfectly fine. However, doing so... without offering better (or an alternative) suggestion is a bit out of character for you.
For those of us that drink and have had our share of women, the "drunk/heart on sleeve" moment will usually happen at least once in our lives. Whether it's "weak" or not, it can occur with the best of us. If it occurs with a girlfriend, it'll usually slide. If it's with a FWB or sideline ex.... no one (until reading this posting) has been able to salvage a moment like this.
@AttackFormation You always have a logical and practical approach with your postings. I'm sure that you wouldn't chime in, unless you knew a better way. What alternative method do you suggest that will provide a better return?
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Criticizing a forum member's suggestion is perfectly fine. However, doing so... without offering better (or an alternative) suggestion is a bit out of character for you.
For those of us that drink and have had our share of women, the "drunk/heart on sleeve" moment will usually happen at least once in our lives. Whether it's "weak" or not, it can occur with the best of us. If it occurs with a girlfriend, it'll usually slide. If it's with a FWB or sideline ex.... no one (until reading this posting) has been able to salvage a moment like this.
@AttackFormation You always have a logical and practical approach with your postings. I'm sure that you wouldn't chime in, unless you knew a better way. What alternative method do you suggest that will provide a better return?
Yes I know it's out of character for me, that's why I said I was too tired to write up an alternative so you'd know why haha. But you are right, I will come up with one.

My solution would be to own it, being completely nonchalant and a well meaning jerk. If she asks me if I meant it when I said I still loved her, I would say something like "Yeah I'm not sure, I must have had my beer goggles on. Hmmmmmm.... What was I seeing..." and squint at her with one eye and a grin. If she asks if I'm really gonna commit to the other woman, I would say "well what are you gonna do about it?" while "up-nodding" my head at her and grinning.

In both cases I would want to handle it face to face, so innuendo is clearly communicated and you can escalate if it comes to that. Never make excuses for weak behavior, don't treat her like she is stupid, respect is the most valuable thing you have with a woman and they need to feel it about you. Own it but spin it around into something that'll get her to smile or playfight. And better yet in the future, stop drinking alcohol. All it does is work as a crutch, and fvck up your masculine endocrine system.

I actually feel somewhat sorry for women when guys double down on weak behavior. Women, and in 2019 especially, are desperate for guys who they can respect. When you double down on weak behavior, you take that need away from her and she becomes disappointed that you are yet another man who has no spine. You need a stainless steel fvcking spine! Be a well meaning jerk and own everything, so you give her the gifts of both fun and being able to respect you.
 
Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
He did play it perfectly lol, by accident
She texted me last night.

Her:
"My name"
"I feel like you're doing this to get back at me" (for being distant)
"i never ignored you, you're purposely ignoring me, stop playing games"

Calls me around midnight.. I dont answer.

Texted her back when I woke up.

Me:
"Whats up?"
"I was busy last night"
'I'm not ignoring you, and I'm not playing any games"

Her:
"Lol of course you were" (thinking I was fvcking this other chick obviously)
"I feel like you are playing with me"
"And I dont even know if I'm allowed to hyu cause I feel like you dropped me and you have a gf now"( I told her me and this other chick are nothing certain yet)
"I just wanted to say hi"

Lolol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
How to proceed?
Just tell her that when you were thinking about committing to the other girl.. that you were still buzzed, drunk etc... and now that you are "sober" you realize that when you are drunk, you say a lot of silly things to women that you do not sincerely mean.
You then say that the "other girl" understood and you are sure that she (the girl you mentioned here) will "understand too."


She texted me last night.

Her:
"My name"
"I feel like you're doing this to get back at me" (for being distant)
"i never ignored you, you're purposely ignoring me, stop playing games"

Calls me around midnight.. I dont answer.

Texted her back when I woke up.

Me:
"Whats up?"
"I was busy last night"
'I'm not ignoring you, and I'm not playing any games"

Her:
"Lol of course you were" (thinking I was fvcking this other chick obviously)
"I feel like you are playing with me"
"And I dont even know if I'm allowed to hyu cause I feel like you dropped me and you have a gf now"( I told her me and this other chick are nothing certain yet)
"I just wanted to say hi"

Lolol
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
She just got out of a relationship and wants some D, you took her virginity 10 (!) years ago so you will always be "special" in her mind.
Your job is providing the D to her. From the looks of it you're handling it well, now she feels competition and her imagination is spinning out of everything you might do with this "other girl". Her just wanting to say hi is pretty obvious her wanting to check up on you because she suspects you're with "the other one", her hamster is spinning. Keep her chasing, be busy, indifferent. Reward her investment with your attention and she will soon be naked in your bed again.
 
Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
She just got out of a relationship and wants some D, you took her virginity 10 (!) years ago so you will always be "special" in her mind.
Your job is providing the D to her. From the looks of it you're handling it well, now she feels competition and her imagination is spinning out of everything you might to with this "other girl". Her just wanting to say hi is pretty obvious her wanting to check up on you because she suspects you're with "the other one", her hamster is spinning. Keep her chasing, be busy, indifferent. Reward her investment with your attention and she will soon be naked in your bed again.
Thanks bro!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I always fuk up when drunk, come out with some beta shyte.. Then regret it later.

I simply don't touch booze when on dates Now!
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,120
I always fuk up when drunk, come out with some beta shyte.. Then regret it later.

I simply don't touch booze when on dates Now!
Damn how much are you guys drinking on dates?? What's the point of getting that lit when it alcohol is a known performance effector in a bad way?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I always fuk up when drunk, come out with some beta shyte.. Then regret it later.

I simply don't touch booze when on dates Now!
I usually dont have an issue and it helps me fvck longer. But I think I'ma cool it with the booze
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Damn how much are you guys drinking on dates?? What's the point of getting that lit when it alcohol is a known performance effector in a bad way?
I overdid it I admit it.
You think so? I feel like it gives me an edge when I'm about to smash. I last longer.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I overdid it I admit it.
You think so? I feel like it gives me an edge when I'm about to smash. I last longer.
lol.... alcohol fvcks up your endocrine system, and inhibits you sexually too. It doesn't help you.. you can't overwrite biochemistry with your beliefs man, that just shows how deep you are into using it as a crutch. Alcohol is a form of self sabotage, and it even tastes like shyt... stop smoking and drinking alcohol guys. Do I drink nothing? of course I do.. I drink green and red tea all fvcking day.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top