You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
These are good. I did this with a chubby chick once when she called me bro...."you know what I call a women who calls me bro??? I don't"Bro??? Let me guess. The Doc put you on steroids."
"Bro? ... Aw, that's sweet. My little sister pretended she was a man once."
"Bro, huh. " Not bad. You're getting closer to passing as a man."
"Bro?!" (shake your head). You need to check your estrogen levels, I bet it's negative 20.
The last one is probably above the comprehension of the type of gal that says "bro" but it's my favorite response.
"Bro?!" If Freud was alive today, he'd swear that you have penis envy."
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Can you give some examples?I’ve been known to devalidate 9s just for looking at me the wrong way. After awhile it becomes completely embedded into your vibe and presence. Nowadays, females in my circles treat my ego with kids gloves. They are deathly afraid of my dismissal.
You need to learn to dismiss h0es at the first sign of disrespect.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
add "guy"When a girl says bro,dude or man I instantly lose attraction