Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End it all?

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading though this place was not good for me. Hunger for knowledge and truth was not a good thing at all.
Why does anyone ever push on oer dilude themselves here? You only live a lie much alike the betas you dispise so much. There is nothing left in this world to live for or put your life on the line for.

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
You need to find purpose in life and that isn't a woman. Pushing yourself to be a better man is the one of the noblest pursuits. Everything else will fall into place. Your 24 years old man, my life has changed so much since I was 24 years old. Just relax and stay focused.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
The
You need to find purpose in life and that isn't a woman. Pushing yourself to be a better man is the one of the noblest pursuits. Everything else will fall into place. Your 24 years old man, my life has changed so much since I was 24 years old. Just relax and stay focused.
There is nothing to be focused on. Job market is oversaturated as is and nobody would even concider a while guy for anything nowadays

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Stop being such a victimized child. Go take a trip to a 3rd world country see how scummy they live an get some perspective and stop crying and making excuses. End it all lol fuk outta here wit that cowardice

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The

There is nothing to be focused on. Job market is oversaturated as is and nobody would even concider a while guy for anything nowadays
Take a physically challenging job, an outside job. Be willing to stoop low. You may find something you're good at that's not foo foo or girly office job. Find a job that you, when you get home from work you feel like you've accomplished something.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Reading though this place was not good for me. Hunger for knowledge and truth was not a good thing at all.
Why does anyone ever push on oer dilude themselves here? You only live a lie much alike the betas you dispise so much. There is nothing left in this world to live for or put your life on the line for.
Because unlike you we realize we are in control of our lives and can improve them if we stop making up BS excuses and start being honest with ourselves.

Can't do that when you are too busy blaming everyone else for your failures OP. Choose a different path.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Man up dude. Own your sh it and make the world your b itch. Stop complaining and GET TO WORK on improving yourself so you can slay the ladies left and right. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It is what it is.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up dude. Own your sh it and make the world your b itch. Stop complaining and GET TO WORK on improving yourself so you can slay the ladies left and right. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It is what it is.
But why. That is the question.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
YOU live a lie and have a false sense or reality which causes your emotions to want to end it all because you can not get a woman.

You are child-like, except there is no mommy to cry to, you can not go to mom and tell her mom I can't not get vag I have to masturbate, I feel like a looser, and cry, and hope that she solves your problem. You are the opposite of a man. People like you merry out of convinience to secure vag, and others go gay, because it was convinient. Others turn predator, pray on children and rape women, hating this world for the way they are.

Your question why has absolutely no ground, because it is a wrong question. It is an emotional response to dispair, same as survivor breaking down in the middle of the woods, crying. It has no use.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU live a lie and have a false sense or reality which causes your emotions to want to end it all because you can not get a woman.

You are child-like, except there is no mommy to cry to, you can not go to mom and tell her mom I can't not get vag I have to masturbate, I feel like a looser, and cry, and hope that she solves your problem. You are the opposite of a man. People like you merry out of convinience to secure vag, and others go gay, because it was convinient. Others turn predator, pray on children and rape women, hating this world for the way they are.

Your question why has absolutely no ground, because it is a wrong question. It is an emotional response to dispair, same as survivor breaking down in the middle of the woods, crying. It has no use.
The thing is more of that I don't need much. All effort always seems wasted.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t tell if this thread is serious. Masculinity is achieved through pressure and adversity. Without those two things you will just remain a boy for the rest of your life.
Then there is no adversity. I can't relate to people much and all life was minimal interaction

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're come to the right place then young man.

Here, as you're witnessed, the tougher the Masters here beat you down, the higher the chances you will survive in this world.

One has to learn how to roll on the ground before flying in the sky.

Stick around and endure being "beaten" up, by doing so, you will inevitably surpass ur limits.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your goals in life dude? Thinking like you are will not help you succeed in anything in life. Don't you want to make a dent in the universe? Say, hey, I did, designed, managed, or made that?
Not like it would ever matter though. Somebody else will always do it better and gain more in an instant than a lifetime of work.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Not like it would ever matter though. Somebody else will always do it better and gain more in an instant than a lifetime of work.
That mindset sounds like a formula for immediate failure in life.
Successful men are not concerned about others and have negative beliefs, only their own personal winning game plan.
If you can’t discard your defeatist mentality and turn the bitching into positive action, get some professional psychiatric treatment…

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theology, Science, Music, Games

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You sound depressed? Need to get those endorphins up. Some questions from the toad:

1) How's your diet?
2) Do you exercise?
3) How old are you?
4) Do you have any hobbies?

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound depressed? Need to get those endorphins up. Some questions from the toad:

1) How's your diet?
2) Do you exercise?
3) How old are you?
4) Do you have any hobbies?
I got a bad flu in November and in December was thesis crunch time to graduate bachelors (which I did and burned out) so these are (bad) excuses.
1) trying to eat as little as possible while I have time now, stuck at parents' home till conscription starts
2) none right now besides household chores
3) 24.5 and in retrospect feels like a failure to be so late for everything in life
4) videogames and learning to make them a bit... snowboarding I guess too. Used to follow a gym program when I was procrastenating on my thesis.
A lot of peopel tell me that I overthink or stress too much but it seems bull**** to me. Gotta get that 6 figure job and a 6 pack to even concider social relations.