Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you were at a strip joint, and the dancer revealed herself to be a tranny?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Women could soon be allowed to bare more flesh in Chicago strip clubs that sell liquor in a loosening of the city’s nudity rules following a settlement of a federal lawsuit brought by a transgender woman.
my opinion: :down: :eek::eek::eek:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you were banging the hottest girl of a lifetime and suddenly realized you'd been abducted by aliens and you had, in fact, been banging a half empty jar of extra crunchy peanut butter as part of an alien mind control experiment?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for most guys it’s a nondisclosure, a “don’t ask, don’t tell” kinda thing lol...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you were banging the hottest girl of a lifetime and suddenly realized you'd been abducted by aliens and you had, in fact, been banging a half empty jar of extra crunchy peanut butter as part of an alien mind control experiment?
I’d publish an article for MatureDJ to speculate on.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

I would ask her/him to bang under the shower whoever decides news restrictions toward europeans.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't care too much as long as they advertise first.