Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does this guy get a high end HB? Squirmy and Grubs. Youtube celebs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
First, I'm not knocking the guy, he can't help being disabled and props to him for scoring a high end HB, BUT how does someone like him with his small size, severe disability and other physical stuff able to get a decent looking chick like this, AND able bodies men on here struggle to get a LTR and fight for scraps like HB6 and guys like this is able to get a girl like that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a legitimate question, since we are told women attracted to signs of health, strength, and high testosterone.
However, some women like to be caretakers, and are attracted to "broken" men. This could be in the form of alcoholism, degeneracy, or illness. And there's always the possibility she is genuinely attracted to his personality, however slim that may seem in our cynical world.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's a legitimate question, since we are told women attracted to signs of health, strength, and high testosterone.
However, some women like to be caretakers, and are attracted to "broken" men. This could be in the form of alcoholism, degeneracy, or illness. And there's always the possibility she is genuinely attracted to his personality, however slim that may seem in our cynical world.
The little dude can't do anything. I do not even think he can get it up (he can't go to the bathroom w/o her). However, she looks like a good samaritan, he make's a sh it ton of dough, and he has status. BTW, they're getting "married". I wonder who's idea was that. When he passes on, she'll still look like a good samaritan, had a good amount of money (prob. life insurance too). She's been doing it for four years or so already, what's another few years?

The point is, this dude cannot live anywhere near a normal life. If this is what he wants, so be it. His last "gf" was pretty hot too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The little dude can't do anything. I do not even think he can get it up (he can't go to the bathroom w/o her). However, she looks like a good samaritan, he make's a sh it ton of dough, and he has status. BTW, they're getting "married". I wonder who's idea was that. When he passes on, she'll still look like a good samaritan, had a good amount of money (prob. life insurance too). She's been doing it for four years or so already, what's another few years?

The point is, this dude cannot live anywhere near a normal life. If this is what he wants, so be it. His last "gf" was pretty hot too.
That's what I dont get. I can see if you're fat and have money a woman will be attracted to you for the money and you can still be mobile and go out and live a normal life, but this guy isnt even like that.

If a guy like this can get a high level hb there is no reason I should be able to. Maybe I should make a YouTube channel showing me hitting on random women in public and be over the top and get 10000s of views lol.im sure some woman will like that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's what I dont get. I can see if you're fat and have money a woman will be attracted to you for the money and you can still be mobile and go out and live a normal life, but this guy isnt even like that.

If a guy like this can get a high level hb there is no reason I should be able to. Maybe I should make a YouTube channel showing me hitting on random women in public and be over the top and get 10000s of views lol.im sure some woman will like that.
Your main problem is you are trying to solve an equation in your head. In your head, you think, well, if I do this, then HB99's will love me. Or, if I do that, then they will not want to be with me. Dude, it doesn't work like that. There is no equation, secret sauce on how do I get the chicks lingo on the net. You need to be yourself have the the chick like something about you. Get off the computer, tablet, phone and get a life. Do social s hit. Hang around chicks. But, you won't do this. You'd rather start stupid threads like this instead.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a guy like this can get a high level hb there is no reason I should be able to.
A lot of guys here say money isn't an attraction factor at all, so who knows if the money has anything to do with it? But I did know a millionaire paraplegic awhile back, he had a smoking hot girlfriend.

You're right, you should be able to get a girl. Getting women is one strange algorithm though, so who knows what the deal is? Maybe with this guy in the video and the other guy I mentioned, maybe it's that they had something about them that set them apart, even if it was something that is seemingly negative. Maybe for an unsuccessful "normal" guy, there's nothing apparently special about him. Women hate boring, after all.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I'm not knocking the guy, he can't help being disabled and props to him for scoring a high end HB, BUT how does someone like him with his small size, severe disability and other physical stuff able to get a decent looking chick like this, AND able bodies men on here struggle to get a LTR and fight for scraps like HB6 and guys like this is able to get a girl like that?

Bruh, she's after his money.....

.... Another example, do you actually think all those blonde playboy bunnies married an 80 year old Heffner because they loved him or were s3xually attracted to him....????....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh, she's after his money.....

.... Another example, do you actually think all those blonde playboy bunnies married an 80 year old Heffner because they loved him or were s3xually attracted to him....????....
Look at Anna Nicole Smith. Money is certainly a factor man, especially in South Floriduh. You see younger women with much older guys or women with fat and ugly guys.

Looks of course matter, BUT with women looks are not always the top priority with them. They're not like men. I mean a 35 year old man will not want to bang an 80 year old who has a million dollars who's a widow. but a 35 year old woman would bang an old guy with money.

That is the one thing us guys have an advantage with is that even if you're a lardball and not appealing looking if you improve yourself in other areas like money, personality you still have a shot at getting a decent looking girl. However a fat and ugly woman will have to settle with a nasty likewise guy.

I'm on OLD because that's the only shot I have and like I said OLD in this region hardly any decent 35 and under women on it. So I go for hot 40 year olds and older since there is less competition with them.

Around here unless you're a super chad who's like 6-4, well built and have money it's hard to get an under 35 HB8 and over around here since so few of them. You might as well just throw your arms up around here and just give up if you're not a super chad. The few hot women I see at my grocery store who shop there at night who are age appropriate are with super chads.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Look at Anna Nicole Smith. Money is certainly a factor man, especially in South Floriduh. You see younger women with much older guys or women with fat and ugly guys.

Looks of course matter, BUT with women looks are not always the top priority with them. They're not like men. I mean a 35 year old man will not want to bang an 80 year old who has a million dollars who's a widow. but a 35 year old woman would bang an old guy with money.
Don't sell yourself short... Yes, you'd jump inside her in a nanosec. Let's be real.. You prefer ladies who are part of the Granny Geritol Squad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A lot of guys here say money isn't an attraction factor at all, so who knows if the money has anything to do with it? But I did know a millionaire paraplegic awhile back, he had a smoking hot girlfriend.

You're right, you should be able to get a girl. Getting women is one strange algorithm though, so who knows what the deal is? Maybe with this guy in the video and the other guy I mentioned, maybe it's that they had something about them that set them apart, even if it was something that is seemingly negative. Maybe for an unsuccessful "normal" guy, there's nothing apparently special about him. Women hate boring, after all.
Getting women is pretty easy. These days its enough to simply ask them out, act normal and make them laugh in person and make a move. That's literally it. If you do this enough you will have multiple women falling over you. So many dudes out there these days have zero social ability or act like weirdos. You will be a refreshing breathe of fresh air.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Getting women is pretty easy. These days its enough to simply ask them out, act normal and make them laugh in person and make a move. That's literally it. If you do this enough you will have multiple women falling over you. So many dudes out there these days have zero social ability or act like weirdos. You will be a refreshing breathe of fresh air.
I had to do a double take... Thought you were addressing BG for sec there.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, our modern society has rendered a lot of guys socially handicapped.
You can be one of them or stand out because of them.

If a guy like this can get a high level hb there is no reason I should be able to.
Why should you be able to?
A guy with a physiological handicap can still get a good girl, if he attracts her in another way. Personality, maybe even money/status.
But if you have a psychological handicap(mental or social, not sure which one you are), you might have a harder time.

P.S. Even if you're trolling, we still know you're socially handicapped and make sh1t up all the time, therefore not getting laid.

Later edit: Ignoring future threads from bigtroll would raise the quality of this site significantlly.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, our modern society has rendered a lot of guys socially handicapped.
You can be one of them or stand out because of them.

Why should you be able to?
A guy with a physiological handicap can still get a good girl, if he attracts her in another way. Personality, maybe even money/status.
But if you have a psychological handicap(mental or social, not sure which one you are), you might have a harder time.

P.S. Even if you're trolling, we still know you're socially handicapped and make sh1t up all the time, therefore not getting laid.

Later edit: Ignoring future threads from bigtroll would raise the quality of this site significantlly.
Exactly...women are literally almost shocked when they meet a guy who doesn't text them 20 times if they don't hear back from them within an hour or two and who doesn't act needy and desperate and can actually have fun, laugh and carry on a conversation. Honestly it is easier than ever to actually stand out from the crowd precisely because they are being bombarded by guys who act like this on a daily basis.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Can you see guys faking having health issues granted not as extreme as him in order to get some? I mean if times are desperate and try different strategies.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Its a fetish. if you look into this psychologically its akin to guys who are attracted to grandma types or those who have a fetish for morbidly obese bellys etc. Im not saying her feelings arent real for him or anything but in my opinion these cases typically are from some kind of fetish and fantasy that person has. No its not normal.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Its a fetish. if you look into this psychologically its akin to guys who are attracted to grandma types or those who have a fetish for morbidly obese bellys etc. Im not saying her feelings arent real for him or anything but in my opinion these cases typically are from some kind of fetish and fantasy that person has. No its not normal.
Eww. Fat chicks and grannies.