Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom usage

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering what most men on here are experiencing with respect to condom usage. The last 10 or so chicks I’ve bagged didn’t even bring up me putting on a condom, ages ranging from 22-late 30s. If I did wear one, it’s always my choice - but they all would have been good with me going in raw. These are professionals with decent jobs and degrees/university students, not losers looking for child support checks.

I’m 39 now. When I was dating in my early 20s, the condom was almost always brought up by the woman.

Has society itself changed, or is it something about my age/my maturity that makes girls wanna go raw now?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found it is about 50/50. I HATE condoms and take the calculated risk of not using them if I feel like the girl doesn't get around much. If I feel she does, I use one for sure until we've been dating a bit and can have some discussion around testing etc.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STD/Pregnancy become a higher risk per-female each time you don't use one. I don't like them either, but I dislike the potential of an STD or unexpected pregnancy even worse.

Thinking that she's not the type to carry an STD? If she slept with you on the first date, don't kid yourself. You didn't put her under your magic spell. You probably weren't the first and you probably won't be her last.

If you have a regular FWB or a development of a relationship, get checked (both of you) and then proceed from there.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just wondering what most men on here are experiencing with respect to condom usage. The last 10 or so chicks I’ve bagged didn’t even bring up me putting on a condom, ages ranging from 22-late 30s. If I did wear one, it’s always my choice - but they all would have been good with me going in raw. These are professionals with decent jobs and degrees/university students, not losers looking for child support checks.

I’m 39 now. When I was dating in my early 20s, the condom was almost always brought up by the woman.

Has society itself changed, or is it something about my age/my maturity that makes girls wanna go raw now?
Always, always always USE A CONDOM. Make sure you get a STD test prior to any rawdog. Also, learn her ovulation schedule so you can track it on your own. Unfortunately, condoms break, they forget to take the pill, or contraception is not 100%. I never had gone raw dog w/o an STD test. Certainly not on a casual relationship. You'd be surprised how many ladies would go w/o a condom and who are not on birth control in the NYC area. It's scary.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a 22 yr old 3 years ago. 2nd date raw dog. I could tell she was hot n' young I really never knew her age until later and had thought she was mid-20s which she is now. She wanted it raw in doggy. Redhead. She showed me a picture of her mom closer to my age (fat and probably what she will look like when her mom's age, not a woman I'd wanna fvck). She lived on a golf course in a home more expensive/nicer and newer than mine in another slightly less expensive city. She spoke French as a second language fluently and impressively. I will say this: her pvssy, even though going in with no condom was not all that tight. Her breasts were quite amazing and firm pale. I was surprised how long I lasted without cvming in her free willy, and I didn't cvm in her but pulled out blowing a huge load on her back cause I hardly ever masturbate. It was a romp, very amazing and paradisical, but I'm telling you going in her from behind should've been (I was expecting it to be) tighter, I mean, I've had tighter like um, 85% of the women I've hit from doggy have been tighter than her and doggy is my most hard to control position. If she's on top, I certainly will not cvm 9 times outta 10. Spooning, missionary, sideways, doggy I will cvm if I don't breathe right or focus my mind on other things or flat-out pause fvcking her in order to keep it going.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has shifted and the gates of hell have been opened. STD's and single moms are at record breaking highs. In 10 years Herpes & HPV will be as common as the cold. You won't know the truth about infected people cause they don't go around telling others they have it. These days you cannot trust anyone, even that naked hot sloot in your bedroom who says she's clean.

Monogamy is becoming a thing of the past. People don't connect to one person like they used to. We are becoming easily bored, which in turn makes us not want to commit. We just swipe to get our next easy lay. I personally blame technology for that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was with a 22 yr old 3 years ago. 2nd date raw dog. I could tell she was hot n' young I really never knew her age until later and had thought she was mid-20s which she is now. She wanted it raw in doggy. Redhead. She showed me a picture of her mom closer to my age (fat and probably what she will look like when her mom's age, not a woman I'd wanna fvck). She lived on a golf course in a home more expensive/nicer and newer than mine in another slightly less expensive city. She spoke French as a second language fluently and impressively. I will say this: her pvssy, even though going in with no condom was not all that tight. Her breasts were quite amazing and firm pale. I was surprised how long I lasted without cvming in her free willy, and I didn't cvm in her but pulled out blowing a huge load on her back cause I hardly ever masturbate. It was a romp, very amazing and paradisical, but I'm telling you going in her from behind should've been (I was expecting it to be) tighter, I mean, I've had tighter like um, 85% of the women I've hit from doggy have been tighter than her and doggy is my most hard to control position. If she's on top, I certainly will not cvm 9 times outta 10. Spooning, missionary, sideways, doggy I will cvm if I don't breathe right or focus my mind on other things or flat-out pause fvcking her in order to keep it going.
Stupid and unwise.

Society has shifted and the gates of hell have been opened. STD's and single moms are at record breaking highs. In 10 years Herpes & HPV will be as common as the cold. You won't know the truth about infected people cause they don't go around telling others they have it. These days you cannot trust anyone, even that naked hot sloot in your bedroom who says she's clean.

Monogamy is becoming a thing of the past. People don't connect to one person like they used to. We are becoming easily bored, which in turn makes us not want to commit. We just swipe to get our next easy lay. I personally blame technology for that.
Yea, it's disgusting. Da herp is no joke. If a person had da herp, some meds you will not be able to take. God forbid a person catches da herp and eventually has to go on anti-cancer drugs or other drugs which lower a person's immune system. One could argue that da herp, goliath gonorrhea, super syphilis and contagious chlamydia are now worse than HIV. HIV can be brought down to undetectable and harmless levels. Some can even be cured of it. However, a herp, goliath gonorrhea, super syphilis and contagious chlamydia are super bugs and can be incurable. Not worth the roll in the hay with strange in my book. The average dude lives til their late 70's, the average lady lives to their mid 80's. Is an hour or so of pleasure worth decades of hell?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the women who DON'T bring up using a condom you should watch out for and definately use a condom with.
Which means she's very liberal about it and the risk of her having std's skyrocket. Just begging for it at that point.
I left out protection with a woman like that ONCE, and sure enough i got the call from the hospital a couple of weeks later to come in for a check since she had some sh1t i fortunately didn't get myself.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid and unwise.

Yea, it's disgusting. Da herp is no joke. If a person had da herp, some meds you will not be able to take. God forbid a person catches da herp and eventually has to go on anti-cancer drugs or other drugs which lower a person's immune system. One could argue that da herp, goliath gonorrhea, super syphilis and contagious chlamydia are now worse than HIV. HIV can be brought down to undetectable and harmless levels. Some can even be cured of it. However, a herp, goliath gonorrhea, super syphilis and contagious chlamydia are super bugs and can be incurable. Not worth the roll in the hay with strange in my book. The average dude lives til their late 70's, the average lady lives to their mid 80's. Is an hour or so of pleasure worth decades of hell?
Condoms don't fully prevent you from getting it either. If your wearing a condom and her body fluids (her wetness, her ***) come into contact with your skin you'll contract it if she's having an outbreak or if she's contagious. She can be contagious with no symptoms and in areas not covered by a condom (mouth, hands).. I've read reports that up to 1/4 of the population has herpes. Really the only way to guarantee you don't contract it is not to have physical contact with any other person.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have trouble getting hard with a condom on, let alone being able to have sex. Something with the texture I guess. I've raw dogged far too many women in the past and surprised I haven't caught something or made a few more siblings for my daughter. I do get tested every so often and am always clean. If I could use condoms successfully I would, but they don't cut it for me. As I have got older my tolerance for them has got even worse.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Condoms don't fully prevent you from getting it either. If your wearing a condom and her body fluids (her wetness, her ***) come into contact with your skin you'll contract it if she's having an outbreak or if she's contagious. She can be contagious with no symptoms and in areas not covered by a condom (mouth, hands).. I've read reports that up to 1/4 of the population has herpes. Really the only way to guarantee you don't contract it is not to have physical contact with any other person.
Dude, I'm an EMT. I think I am pretty well versed in this stuff. HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia are transmitted via fluids, so a condom will protect against those unless she has it in her mouth/throat and a dude has unprotected oral sex. Da herp and HPV are skin to skin diseases. You can protect yourself with monolaurin, but since either can be located on any part of the body, it's hard to be 100%. Any dude under 26 should get the vaccine for HPV. If a person is over 26, your SOOL.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have trouble getting hard with a condom on, let alone being able to have sex. Something with the texture I guess. I've raw dogged far too many women in the past and surprised I haven't caught something or made a few more siblings for my daughter. I do get tested every so often and am always clean. If I could use condoms successfully I would, but they don't cut it for me. As I have got older my tolerance for them has got even worse.
I'm the same. Even if she just rubs her lips on my appendage, I'll cvm from that alone. I don't have to be IN her. I just like the natural course of things and that means not reaching for a condom and breaking our momentum. I know it's wrong in this day and age, that helps too to add to the Feeling and emotion. Back in our ancestors' day, it must've been as routine as a horse climbing up on another horse to mate, just no one ever thunk nothin of it...just..it's natural and UNnatural to don a condom or barrier of some sort. That's why my great grandfather sired 10 children (none of them dying) from One woman, my great grandmother. He died in his 40s, she died in her 80s. He was a known philanderer on top of the devotion to one woman. Probably had other children we don't know about. His pictures in the 1920s show him in a fookin car with his guy friends (all in suits), him on the end, and looking like the one in the car you don't wanna fvck with, a thin man but steely blue piercing eyes. Owning cars (cranked from the front?) was Rare back then, only the very wealthy had one (not him, while he had a farm they were all poor and all the children worked it). They looked like gangsters you know with tommy guns. The car seated 6.

He died of an appendix rupture which back then meant sure and sudden death.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poonani Maker, when you penis looks like a peperoni pizza, you'll remember I warned you of the consequences. Not so concerned about @logicallefty... He's engaged to be married.. Though, he's a Chicago cop, so...

j/k @logicallefty ;p
He said he's escaped unscathed after tests, I too have only had dust-ups with a curable one once. I realize what I did wrong = trust a woman's reason for forgoing protection which was "I can't have kids." She was a hard case too, so I'll remember that. I was horny AND we'd done it on a few occasions but that LAST one I caught it, caught me off-guard. Believe me, I'm more cautious than ever now but still more apt to throw caution to the wind and fvck raw.

Women like to feel your c0ck more than a condom too.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Poonani Maker, when you penis looks like a peperoni pizza, you'll remember I warned you of the consequences. Not so concerned about @logicallefty... He's engaged to be married.. Though, he's a Chicago cop, so...

j/k @logicallefty ;p
Ahh dude where is the police/EMT brotherly love here? lol I do have to clarify that I am not engaged but in a decent LTR of 15 months. And Im not a cop in the City of Chicago, but in an area of Illinois that some consider part of greater Chicagoland and some don't.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ahh dude where is the police/EMT brotherly love here? lol I do have to clarify that I am not engaged but in a decent LTR of 15 months. And Im not a cop in the City of Chicago, but in an area of Illinois that some consider part of greater Chicagoland and some don't.
I stand corrected, officer. ;'p

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Europe more than 90% of people have herpes (it stays in your Ganglia for the rest of your life)...medical fact.
Its just that it only breaks out very rarely on most of them and even then its usually only the lips (if you are lucky).

Also you only get it by having contact with fluid from these sores. So your point of: "well you cant do anything anyways , so lets just keep doing what we are doing" is unwise in my eyes. But of course the "there is no guarantee" fits anyway, like usual ^^

Cheers

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In Europe more than 90% of people have herpes (it stays in your Ganglia for the rest of your life)...medical fact.
Its just that it only breaks out very rarely on most of them and even then its usually only the lips (if you are lucky).

Also you only get it by having contact with fluid from these sores. So your point of: "well you cant do anything anyways , so lets just keep doing what we are doing" is unwise in my eyes. But of course the "there is no guarantee" fits anyway, like usual ^^

Cheers
I didn't intend to come across that way. It's just important that guys who read this thread know condom usage alone doesn't prevent being infected and that way more people have herpes then one might think. I had no idea the percentages were that high in Europe that's crazy..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't intend to come across that way. It's just important that guys who read this thread know condom usage alone doesn't prevent being infected and that way more people have herpes then one might think. I had no idea the percentages were that high in Europe that's crazy..
I'd know if I had it on my genitalia don't you think? I've certainly never had a "cold sore" in my mouth. I've had dry mouth and chapped lips (during the winter), but never a visible painful sore or sores and I've kissed hundreds of women, unique women. I've never noticed any puss leaking from Any woman I've been with, but I have been concerned with bumps, but she'd they were razor burns a pimple etc.