Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom usage

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd know if I had it on my genitalia don't you think? I've certainly never had a "cold sore" in my mouth. I've had dry mouth and chapped lips (during the winter), but never a visible painful sore or sores and I've kissed hundreds of women, unique women. I've never noticed any puss leaking from Any woman I've been with, but I have been concerned with bumps, but she'd they were razor burns a pimple etc.
Actually no. Can't tell you how many stories I've read of the people who had HPV & Herpes for years and didn't even know. They dont test for the those 2 in standard STD tests. Some people who have it are simply carries of it, but show no symptoms. There is no solid HPV test for "males" and Herpes would involve an HSV1-2 blood test to show.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In Europe more than 90% of people have herpes (it stays in your Ganglia for the rest of your life)...medical fact.
Its just that it only breaks out very rarely on most of them and even then its usually only the lips (if you are lucky).

Also you only get it by having contact with fluid from these sores. So your point of: "well you cant do anything anyways , so lets just keep doing what we are doing" is unwise in my eyes. But of course the "there is no guarantee" fits anyway, like usual ^^

Cheers
WRONG.

HSV-1 can be located in the mouth, tongue, or lips.
gHSV-1 is transferred from the oral region of a person to another persons genitals
HSV-II is generally only in the genital region; but can appear in the oral cavity region as well.
Herpes whitlow, is generally found on the fingers of a person who's been infected.
Gladiator herpes is a modified version of HSV-1 which can appear anywhere on the human skin.

Any version of herpes can be transmitted either via an outbreak or not. If a person is not on anti-viral therapy, lysine or monolaurin, they can transmit the virus at any time.

Source: Registered professional for 17 years.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRONG.

HSV-1 can be located in the mouth, tongue, or lips.
gHSV-1 is transferred from the oral region of a person to another persons genitals
HSV-II is generally only in the genital region; but can appear in the oral cavity region as well.
Herpes whitlow, is generally found on the fingers of a person who's been infected.
Gladiator herpes is a modified version of HSV-1 which can appear anywhere on the human skin.

Any version of herpes can be transmitted either via an outbreak or not. If a person is not on anti-viral therapy, lysine or monolaurin, they can transmit the virus at any time.

Source: Registered professional for 17 years.
Yeah I don't have any of that. I've wanted to start BJJ at a gym but give pause due to ringworm you can get from grappling with some unsuspecting dude. I'd want to do no-gi too which would be less protection than a gi. I guess you could ask the dudes you're rollin with if they have herpes zoaster or something, or staph.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah I don't have any of that. I've wanted to start BJJ at a gym but give pause due to ringworm you can get from grappling with some unsuspecting dude. I'd want to do no-gi too which would be less protection than a gi. I guess you could ask the dudes you're rollin with if they have herpes zoaster or something, or staph.
Chances are, they do not know. I do muay thai and Jujitsu for a couple of decades. Usually, Gladiator Herpes is rare. You can take monolaurin to protect yourself; that's what I do.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing this back to the original topic, yes I've noticed a lot of women who not only don't ask for a condom but some even told me they don't want me to put one on. Just like the original poster, not crazies or desperate women either. I'm shocked by this.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bringing this back to the original topic, yes I've noticed a lot of women who not only don't ask for a condom but some even told me they don't want me to put one on. Just like the original poster, not crazies or desperate women either. I'm shocked by this.
Yea, the last three didn't want a condom either. Saying they do not use condoms when they are exclusive. Or, they only have sex with one dude at a time. Two of them didn't even use birth control. Mind boggling to say the least.