Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend gf called me about gold diggers

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends gf called me crying a few days ago. My friend is a regular guy and makes regular guy money. Not close to 6 figures but he does alright and survives. He is in his mid 30s'. He is an awesome dude and I've know him since in was 21 yrs old. His gf is a 7.5/10 rich girl.

She is sobbing on the phone telling me that her friend does not think he is good enough because he is not wealthy. Apparently her friend only "dates" wealthy men. My friends ex said something that I found very interesting. She said her friends make her feel " less of a woman because she can not attract a rich guy".

The gold-digging part did not surprise me. What surprised me is that femininity is judged by the man the woman is able to acquire. When men define themselves by the women they sleep with they are playing into the female paradigm. Men should have an internal measure of success. Let women define themselves by their relationship status. This might explain why women have such a low self esteem even in healthy relationships. Their unsuccessful man may be a constant reflection of their failings as a women. Smh....mgtow is the only way guys.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends gf called me crying a few days ago. My friend is a regular guy and makes regular guy money. Not close to 6 figures but he does alright and survives. He is in his mid 30s'. He is an awesome dude and I've know him since in was 21 yrs old. His gf is a 7.5/10 rich girl.
She's a 7.5 out of 10 and she's a gold digger? Rich men only date 10 out of 10. This world is going insane. lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 7.5 out of 10 and she's a gold digger? Rich men only date 10 out of 10. This world is going insane. lol.
My friends gf is very hot when she dresses up. She is def an 8/10 with the makeup and tight dress. Rich simps date 7.5/10s. In your head you are thinking about the rich Christian Bale looking dudes. Most rich guys look more like Danny DeVito and they would be more than happy to date a 25yr old 7.5/10. It is sad.

I wish I could post a pic of her here. Most would agree that she is hot. My criteria is as follows. A 7.5/10 means that she is hotter than 75% of the females in her age range without makeup.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She is sobbing on the phone telling me that her friend does not think he is good enough because he is not wealthy. Apparently her friend only "dates" wealthy men. My friends ex said something that I found very interesting. She said her friends make her feel " less of a woman because she can not attract a rich guy".

The gold-digging part did not surprise me. What surprised me is that femininity is judged by the man the woman is able to acquire. When men define themselves by the women they sleep with they are playing into the female paradigm. Men should have an internal measure of success. Let women define themselves by their relationship status. This might explain why women have such a low self esteem even in healthy relationships. Their unsuccessful man may be a constant reflection of their failings as a women. Smh....mgtow is the only way guys.
Honestly... I don't want to and I still resist it, but reading this stuff, I start to think you are right about women. I will cope by saying she just has a trashy peer group... but then why would she be so influenced by her trash peer group to the point she lets it sabotage her relationship and selfesteem if we assume she is not trash?....

Fvck it dude.... just what the fvck?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends gf is very hot when she dresses up. She is def an 8/10 with the makeup and tight dress. Rich simps date 7.5/10s. In your head you are thinking about the rich Christian Bale looking dudes. Most rich guys look more like Danny DeVito and they would be more than happy to date a 25yr old 7.5/10. It is sad.
I wish I could post a pic of her here. Most would agree that she is hot. My criteria is as follows. A 7.5/10 means that she is hotter than 75% of the females in her age range without makeup.
Yeah. You're right that's true.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly... I don't want to and I still resist it, but reading this stuff, I start to think you are right about women. I will cope by saying she just has a trashy peer group... but then why would she be so influenced by her trash peer group to the point she lets it sabotage her relationship and selfesteem....

Fvck it dude.... just what the fvck?
Dude I have a ton of experience with chicks. They love to confide in me. They confide in me because I am a good listener. I am right when I say that they were never meant to be given full mating autonomy. It makes them confused and most of them end up picking the wrong choice. Its like letting your toddler pick whats for dinner. They weren't designed for that. The reason she is influenced by her retarded peers is because chicks are mentally fragile. They were designed to be led even if it is the blind leading the blind. Luckily for her she has a rational male figure ( me) in her life.

She has two peer groups. One loved druggie party guys. The other peer group loves rich guys. The druggie guy peer group is the less hot peer group. They are the more dysfunctional group. She dropped those. Now she only has the gold digging peer group. This group is mostly made up of an east asian chick and some white chicks.

I was infuriated that her friend was trying to sabotage her relationship. She agreed that her friend was jealous of her. She even admitted that most rich guys are in it just for the sex. She told me that these girls have given up on love. I was just as infuriated as you are Attack Formation. I was literally yelling into my phone at work. My co worker was laughing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I have a ton of experience with chicks. They love to confide in me. They confide in me because I am a good listener. I am right when I say that they were never meant to be given full mating autonomy. It makes them confused and most of them end up picking the wrong choice. Its like letting your toddler pick whats for dinner. They weren't designed for that. The reason she is influenced by her retarded peers is because chicks are mentally fragile. They were designed to be led even if it is the blind leading the blind. Luckily for her she has a rational male figure ( me) in her life.

She has two peer groups. One loved druggie party guys. The other peer group loves rich guys. The druggie guy peer group is the less hot peer group. They are the more dysfunctional group. She dropped those. Now she only has the gold digging peer group. This group is mostly made up of an east asian chick and some white chicks.

I was infuriated that her friend was trying to sabotage her relationship. She agreed that her friend was jealous of her. She even admitted that most rich guys are in it just for the sex. She told me that these girls have given up on love. I was just as infuriated as you are Attack Formation. I was literally yelling into my phone at work. My co worker was laughing.
Dude I can't take any more. Your posts especially and others detailing what women tell them or they've overheard, black pill channels like FACEandLMS, Alexander Grace's channel where he actually interviews females themselves and also comments on them. It's too fvcking much.

It's not always that bad with all women, right?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be bias because I am relatively broke. Take what I am saying with a grain of salt...but I truly believe that money should be secondary to character. Women of the previous generaton understood this. This chick was lucky enough to find a good man in my friend. She was about to sabotage it because of a lack of material wealth!? It repulses me to even be around people that are so vapid that materialism is all that matters.

This guy is no loser either. He has a college degree in Engineering but is not using it. This is why he makes regular guy money. He chooses to only make regular guy money. I explained to her that a man should have a good character first, money second. If a man has a good character, then he will find a way to provide for his family.

My father had alot of money. But he had little character and my mom was miserable many days because of it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I can't take any more. Your posts, black pill channels like FACEandLMS, Alexander Grace's channel of where he actually interviews females themselves and also comments on them. It's too fvcking much.

It's not always that bad with all women, right?
No it isn't. I am about to make another post about this topic. It is optimistic. Some women are wonderful to be around. I have a female boss in the lab I work at that is amazing. Her man is very lucky.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't. I am about to make another post about this topic. It is optimistic. Some women are wonderful to be around. I have a female boss in the lab I work at that is amazing. Her man is very lucky.
Please post that stuff, I really need it. How large a % of women are levelheaded and how could you detect or find them. It's not that bad to me if many, or even most women are as you say. I just don't want to believe that it's completely hopeless. Can you understand me? I am at a breaking point with this shyt. I can't take any more.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please post that stuff, I really need it. How large a % of women are levelheaded and how could you detect or find them. It's not that bad to me if many, or even most women are as you say. I just don't want to believe that it's completely hopeless. Can you understand me? I am at a breaking point with this shyt. I can't take any more.
:rofl: bro I am at the same breaking point. I used to make fun go MGTOW guys. But now I see that they are right. Its pretty bad in the West. Roosh V was right when he said women are like water. They mold to the container of their society. If you have a toxic society, then you will have toxic women. Any society that does not control their women will be doomed to fail.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key is submissiveness bro. If a woman is willing to submit to your guidance, then you will enjoy her. Women are not good or bad. They take on the shape of their environment. She must allow herself to submit to you. We live in a culture where the women will not submit to the man. Ephesians 5:24 and Timothy 2:12 explain it all.

Women are not level headed. They were designed to be around children. They were designed to be taken care of much like children. This is not a bad thing.