You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah, I don't see how being engaged with someone and interested in them is "needy". That is so frigging asinine. If this is the type of stuff Roosh V is pushing, I see no reason to read any of it. If you are living life to the fullest, you should be enjoying the person across from you in the moment. Or as Stephen Stills said: "Love the one you're with".Agree with all but #3. I dont appear disinterested on a date, but I dont come across as she is my only option either
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
People want to get the benefits of working on yourself, without actually working on themselves. It doesn't work that way with women and it doesn't work that way in life.But it seems like most guys here in sosuave only want to pretend to act like a non needy guy. So they need a list and 12 step program of how to put up a front.
“Whatever you want from the world, give it to yourself.” Coming from this frame, you can print your own value.
I agree, but as with everything. I see it as pointers for better success with women in general for clueless men in the dating market. You have to know your audience and tailor your message to it.Look at those rules. It's not all bad advice, but it's all push and no pull. It's all takeaways, EVERY single line of it. I have no idea why such a guy would even go out with the girl, he has no interest in it whatsoever. What an exciting date he must be.
Does he still appear disinterested while he's banging her? Maybe he should fail to get an erection, that would really display indifference.
This is what I hate about PUA material. Not all of us need lessons on how to be less interested.
I suppose most men make the mistake of pedestalizing women, everyone here seems to think so. But I really think it depends on in what way a man is "clueless". I don't think it's correct to assume that every man's issues with women are because he expresses too much interest. Some males just have trouble with socializing, period. How is such a guy supposed to benefit from advice like "Don't appear interested, look indifferent, be aloof, don't call her, don't text her, etc." I don't see how that helps that guy at all, it just makes him more boring.I agree, but as with everything. I see it as pointers for better success with women in general for clueless men in the dating market. You have to know your audience and tailor your message to it.
Most men out there are needy sexually frustrated pedestalizing women by default
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Text: 1 word answers. Wait min. 2x the length of time to respond to her text.What the hell is #13?
I can't for the life of me read that handwriting.
Can you write out to me the hand written statement?
text one word answers , take 2 times longer than the amount of time it took to replyCan you write out to me the hand written statement?
Thank you.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yep, and I tease them all the time about it lolThey are all living in the world of supplicating to women.
Unbeknownst to them, it looks pathethic that calibration is even in their cognition.
They failed as soon as they cognized dumb a$$ chicks.
first is alwyas if someone is looking for somethign they need it, in that line he will try to use it, but here is teh deal, like always, we get better at things we do, so if someone who are always over the woman read this then, chances are he will not go 100% following this, he will do somethings or not go all the way, and in doing so at the very least he would be doing something diferent.I suppose most men make the mistake of pedestalizing women, everyone here seems to think so. But I really think it depends on in what way a man is "clueless". I don't think it's correct to assume that every man's issues with women are because he expresses too much interest. Some males just have trouble with socializing, period. How is such a guy supposed to benefit from advice like "Don't appear interested, look indifferent, be aloof, don't call her, don't text her, etc." I don't see how that helps that guy at all, it just makes him more boring.
I know some SS posters worship Roosh and some advice is good on a "Girls 101" level, but some of this s*hit is right out of a "Pseudo-Alpha Tough Guy" handbook or similar. Call me ****y or arrogant or whatever, don't care, but I will put my dating and female psychology acumen up against Roosh any day. Some of this made me burst out laughing, envisioning the 130# scrawny guy puffing himself up and trying to be all ghetto, tough, and alpha. Whatever...
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.