Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Tomorrow

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a meet N greet with a chick I been talking to online tomorrow evening that lives about an hour away. Im heading thru her town anyways on my way hunting for the weekend so figured id kill 2 birds with one stone. She let me know she has a family function at 6:30. that goes for a few hours and we could either meet before or after that. I told her if its later then hot sweaty sex and sleeping over better be involved cause I have 3 more hours to drive after that. She laughed and I told her id be there around 3.
Any woman I meet over an hour away I tell them right up front if im traveling that far I expect sex to be on the table by the 2nd date tops. Im not gonna keep driving that far hoping the next date sex happens only to find out after 5 or 6 dates they " just aren't feeling it". If they don't like that I really don't care. I was somewhat surprised that all 6 women I have told that to were ok with that and 3 of them I banged on the first date. The other 3 I haven't had time to meet yet but 1 of those I know is DTF as soon as I can get down there by her. I make my intentions clear from the start, if they are ok with it then I know im not wasting my time and they know whats coming, if they don't like that then on to the next one, no big deal. I was kind of shocked at how good that has worked for me. I like dating women out of the area cause then I can rotate women at my house every weekend and don't have to worry about pop ins or drive bys when I have someone else here or I can go to their house for the weekend. It's worked out nicely for me thus far.
My only issue to work on is texting. I normally text 5 different chicks thru out the day, they seem to love chit chat every day all day long which is fine during the week, but when im with someone on a weekend I cant text like I normally do and they wonder what im doing that im radio silent for a whole weekend. Yeah I know texting is supposed to be for making dates only but its how I create repour with them and get them to lower them panties when we do meet. They pattern me after awhile and it makes it hard so I have to figure out a way around that but
Im doing pretty good and having lots of fun.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Got a meet N greet with a chick I been talking to online tomorrow evening that lives about an hour away. Im heading thru her town anyways on my way hunting for the weekend so figured id kill 2 birds with one stone. She let me know she has a family function at 6:30. that goes for a few hours and we could either meet before or after that. I told her if its later then hot sweaty sex and sleeping over better be involved cause I have 3 more hours to drive after that. She laughed and I told her id be there around 3.
Any woman I meet over an hour away I tell them right up front if im traveling that far I expect sex to be on the table by the 2nd date tops. Im not gonna keep driving that far hoping the next date sex happens only to find out after 5 or 6 dates they " just aren't feeling it". If they don't like that I really don't care. I was somewhat surprised that all 6 women I have told that to were ok with that and 3 of them I banged on the first date. The other 3 I haven't had time to meet yet but 1 of those I know is DTF as soon as I can get down there by her. I make my intentions clear from the start, if they are ok with it then I know im not wasting my time and they know whats coming, if they don't like that then on to the next one, no big deal. I was kind of shocked at how good that has worked for me. I like dating women out of the area cause then I can rotate women at my house every weekend and don't have to worry about pop ins or drive bys when I have someone else here or I can go to their house for the weekend. It's worked out nicely for me thus far.
My only issue to work on is texting. I normally text 5 different chicks thru out the day, they seem to love chit chat every day all day long which is fine during the week, but when im with someone on a weekend I cant text like I normally do and they wonder what im doing that im radio silent for a whole weekend. Yeah I know texting is supposed to be for making dates only but its how I create repour with them and get them to lower them panties when we do meet. They pattern me after awhile and it makes it hard so I have to figure out a way around that but
Im doing pretty good and having lots of fun.
What dating app did you say this on? Dating site type is a factor. Like POF or Tinder I can see saying that.

So next time I get a chick an hour away I should offer to drive this time all the way there and just flat up expect sex by the end of the second date? I guess that chick in Tampa I should have said that and offered to drive 90 miles instead of meeting half way and she got mad.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say it on all of them sites, if I got to drive then I want to know im not wasting my time. Some I tell this to within the first few texts. I should add too i suppose its all chicks contacting me first. I dont look date more than 1/2 hr away when i search women so anyone further away than that is contacting me first. And yeah, id of told that Tampa chick if im driving 90 miles to meet her im expecting sex sooner rather than later if theres a mutual attraction of course. Just cuts down on wasting your time. Either shes ok with it or shes not and you don't waste your time. I don't care either way.
I suppose if your ugly you cant get away with saying that tho

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I say it on all of them sites, if I got to drive then I want to know im not wasting my time. Some I tell this to within the first few texts. I should add too i suppose its all chicks contacting me first. I dont look date more than 1/2 hr away when i search women so anyone further away than that is contacting me first. And yeah, id of told that Tampa chick if im driving 90 miles to meet her im expecting sex sooner rather than later if theres a mutual attraction of course. Just cuts down on wasting your time. Either shes ok with it or shes not and you don't waste your time. I don't care either way.
I suppose if your ugly you cant get away with saying that tho
The Tampa chick was a 39 year old para legal at a big company. Had two teens like 13 and 11 or something and said she doesn't like leaving them alone that long then said she had to see if she could get a baby sitter. So I offered to meet her in Bradenton, a bit closer to her and would still save me 40 miles in driving. I mean, this is online dating and chicks flake all the time. So I could possibly be driving 180 miles round trip and she would be a no show. It really did offend her that I wanted to meet half way and just have a drink. Before then she was super chatty even to the point it got annoying because I was trying to work. Flirty too. Then I say one thing and she goes 360.

That's the thing about OLD and electronics in general. You say just the one wrong minor thing and they get triggered. She said she'd check on a baby sitter then right after that total ghost. I called her out on FB dating app too when she ignored my texts and she deleted or blocked me.

90 miles! Either she was looking for FWB OR looking for betabuxxing. I think the latter. She was saying how she was wanting the money to hire a nanny to help take care of the kids. That was a red flag right there. I list business owner on my profile.

I'm sure she'd find some cuck to drive an hour to betabuxx off her but I'm standing my ground now. I figure being beta and caving to them just makes it harder on every guy when these women are put on a pedestal.

That's what I HATE about OLD. Some of these chicks will text your eyeballs off to the point you can't be productive at work. That one HB9.5 who ghosted me right after my date did just that. Text my eyeballs off at work. Even texted me at 6am in the morning while I was sleeping and wondering if I was up. She's a very early morning gal and was testing me. This is why I try and set up a meeting right away before investing all that time.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The further I have to drive to meet them the more I make them qualify themselves sexually first. I tell them what im going to do to them when we meet, I get them to send me nudies, I find out what they like and don't like sexually. It gets them in the frame of mind that sex is going to happen and they start wanting it too. Hell sometimes its a forgone conclusion we're gonna bang even before we meet up. Back in the day (early 2000s) i used to meet chicks on AOL and i'd fly around the country banging them, those were fun times. Looking back i can't believe i did that but it was a different time back then. Sure wish i could go back in time and give my 18 yr old self some advice. I often think how wonderful my life could have been had i never gotten married or had kids.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good plan guy. An even better plan is to simply not date anyone that far away. However, I practice the same thing with chicks I meet out in Metro NYC who can be up to 2 hours away. If I’m not feeling it and there’s distance (more than 45 minutes is limit for me) I invite them to come visit where I live. It works way more often than it should.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women find it refreshing to know that a guy isn't trying to lead them on. It kinda goes both ways.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must admit I am a little surprised. I've always been indirect with woman and never straight out asked for the pvssy.

I did have one golden patch where I worked out there was a nurse training hospital out of town. It was fantastic but maybe a special situation. the girls wanted to slvt around but it was a small town and they didn't want a rep. I boned 3 nurses before my work moved away from that area. but I didn't have to say a word it just seemed to be expected the date was them cooking dinner at their place and then a fvck. No sh1t tests or LMR we finished dinner and then they basically say or hint it was time for bed. Obviously I was a human vibrator but that suited me fine at the time.

I'm interested in other guys experiences on this because it's goes against the whole indirect communication with chicks thing.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had my date, we met at a bar for a drink on my way thru her town. She was pretty enough but the conversation did not flow very well, seemed awkward and I have a hard time talking to a chick when theres other people all around that can hear our conversation. I guess I need more work on my short game. After about an hour I got bored and wanted to get on the road so I ended it, walked her out to her car, gave her a hug and left. She said I was the only guy she had met from the site we were on, said her friend convinced her to give it a try. That was 3 days ago, I never sent her a follow up text and she never texted me either so that kind of says it all. It was a weird date all around. I much prefer when they come to my house or I go to theirs for the first date.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I had my date, we met at a bar for a drink on my way thru her town. She was pretty enough but the conversation did not flow very well, seemed awkward and I have a hard time talking to a chick when theres other people all around that can hear our conversation. I guess I need more work on my short game. After about an hour I got bored and wanted to get on the road so I ended it, walked her out to her car, gave her a hug and left. She said I was the only guy she had met from the site we were on, said her friend convinced her to give it a try. That was 3 days ago, I never sent her a follow up text and she never texted me either so that kind of says it all. It was a weird date all around. I much prefer when they come to my house or I go to theirs for the first date.
Sounds almost like a carbon copy of an HB 9 date I had over the summer. Where the chick drove 60 miles to see me. her friends and she even mentions it on her profile told her to give the site "match" a try. Except that date seemed to go well until half way into it when I told her about the business I own and she wasn't turned on about it since I wasn't a millionaire from it. It got awkward after that and she seemed disappiinted and uninterested. She was digging for gold IMO. That girl I never heard back from a day later when I sent a follow up text even though I thought of her as a total snob. ghosted. Nothing wrong though. With OLD this is to be expected a lot.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have done the same as Op. Two birds that live about two hours drive away. I texted back and forth a little, then told them straight "are you up for some fun because it's a long drive. One said that she probably Will, but would like something maybe to develop in future if we like each other.
Her response is fine with me. I will only drive over if I'm insanely bored. Since then she is offering to drive to me.
The other woman said that "yes if we like each other, I'm down to fu^k.

Nothing to lose by asking this because if she lives far away...long distance relationships don't work anyway.

These birds were on tinder, so like I say...send a few messages back and forth first. Dial her interest up....then tell her.

To OP. I have birds messaging me when I'm out with other woman. Doesn't take long to reply. If you don't reply, I wouldn't worry about it. Ask yourself this - if she were out would she worry about it? I dont think majority of women would worry about waiting a few days to reply, it's not a big deal ‍♂