"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Scheduling/re-scheduling dates

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Two girls I’ve had sex with both and they are chasing me now. But I got excited and double booked them into the same evening. My schedule is quite busy so it’s hard to make time. They’re both hot. I would like some advice on the best way to know which one to reschedule and which one to go with please. What should the primary considerations be??? I like them similarly lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Probably reschedule the one who seems the least into you of the two, get her wheels turning a little. Be vague, “have to cancel something came up, I’ll let you know when I’m free again” .. and don’t apologize.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Probably reschedule the one who seems the least into you of the two, get her wheels turning a little. Be vague, “have to cancel something came up, I’ll let you know when I’m free again” .. and don’t apologize.
Solid.

Or grow some megaballs and orcherstrate a threesome. I know it sounds like a stupid idea. And it is. I'm just throwing it out there.
 
Top