Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "female game"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They call the game they run on males just "life"... So they reward the people in the correct social positions and punish the ones who have infractions.
It's just a game, no feelings. They feel they are the "house", the conglomeration of womens.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, survival of the fittest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, survival of the fittest.
Not quite. They feel they control it so if the fittest has an infraction he can be permanently demoted. They lock positions in, force things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite. They feel they control it so if the fittest has an infraction he can be permanently demoted. They lock positions in, force things.
An infraction like what, for instance? PUAs have always claimed that not supplicating to a woman's wishes is what makes him desirable (largely).

I'm presuming by female "game", you're talking about their dating strategy. Survival of the fittest in this case would mean whatever makes a man attractive or desirable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An infraction like what, for instance? PUAs have always claimed that not supplicating to a woman's wishes is what makes him desirable (largely).

I'm presuming by female "game", you're talking about their dating strategy. Survival of the fittest in this case would mean whatever makes a man attractive or desirable.
Females say that they RUN the entire dating chessboard. Also the marriage "plantation" is mostly run by them. So an infraction might be cheating or making her mad, or just for her to entertain herself.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen over the last 10 years they r totally brutal at work.

I'm dealing with an insubordinate lady employee at the moment. Rude to me and other team members

I would be fired in a heartbeat if I pull that ****t.

But of course 100% woman in h&r so they are untouchable.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They call the game they run on males just "life"... So they reward the people in the correct social positions and punish the ones who have infractions.
It's just a game, no feelings. They feel they are the "house", the conglomeration of womens.
"They call the game they run on males "life"...... Even that fat ones?

Please, list source of information.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you being nagged?
No. One of my male peers was arguing with them, and ran off, and they explained the "female" point of view. That is their point of view and why mens have so many issues with women because many mens have their own point of view and not considering the facts of the female point of view.

Women also have a point of view on lover, friend and fwb that was explained to me. Basically anything other than "lover" is bull****, even the FWB gets ***** it's not her best stuff.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Females run the game... yes maybe with some males that never been dating outside the west.

My good female friend just tried to set me up with different female friends of her's.. but honestly, these 30 to 35 yr old western women fall short in LTR or marriage potential.. they are so independent, entitled and confused. Most live alone in small apartments and struggle to barely get along in life. They all have emotional baggage.

Last one she bring for dinner and a night of fun, was a little sweet one, good looking and everything. But divorced last year and have a 3 yr old.

They can only run things when men want them.. I can find better without baggage. So why bother with these western salvage project's

Run my a$$, lol.. they can run their beta guy's, I don't care

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will enforce the rules of their game even if they like you.
I have been tested as hard as fvck. All I can meet and date are shlt testers! Some of the shlt testers are in love with me, but hell man. I have had only one girl that I dumped and came back to bang on my door. I didn't open.

Lately, I have noticed some chicks prefer winning an argument based on nothing for the sake of winning nothing, in the name of femininity. They will not come half way to the conflict resolution table to save the relationship. Nope,None. Western Women.

The problem is.... In my opinion... The false value and the lack in communication skills... to negotiate. No protocol...no conciliation.....they move on.... At least in my life, practice, and experience.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been tested as hard as fvck. All I can meet and date are shlt testers! Some of the shlt testers are in love with me, but hell man. I have had only one girl that I dumped and came back to bang on my door. I didn't open.

Lately, I have noticed some chicks prefer winning an argument based on nothing for the sake of winning nothing, in the name of femininity. They will not come half way to the conflict resolution table to save the relationship. Nope,None. Western Women.

The problem is.... In my opinion... The false value and the lack in communication skills... to negotiate. No protocol...no conciliation.....they move on.... At least in my life, practice, and experience.
Power grab. That winning a argument with no basis is to knock you down. If you stick around youve been submitted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this is an incredible post, full of really useful content.

Guys view attraction as some sort of hierarchical ladder that they could climb. This is just the male brain at work. In fact, thinking this way actually makes you vulnerable to women's manipulations. You can tell the illusion that people call "hypergamy" was created by a male.

If you can just accept the fact that you will be some women's type and not others, then noone can run game on you. You would actually know what real attraction from women looks like.
Agree. For me it's 5-10% of babes already like me, there's not much to do, maybe 80% mediocre, and 5-10% don't like me, and like me even worst when I am at my BEST. Trying to work outside of what works for me have caused most of my suffering and pain.

This is why I am totally impervious to women's signs of interests. There is nothing in me that wants to be attractive. I'm not looking for any windows to approach and entertain women. I already know there are a subset or wavelength of women out there that I connect with seamlessly. And I usually meet them a dozen times a year, which is enough for me.
6-12 times a year is perfect. After 10 years that's 50-100 positive contacts. Keep in mind the entire game isn't getting ladies to lay down in the bed, but adding quality connections to your social fabric.

The guys who get run by women are the ones who seek to be universally attractive. This is an exploit in his armor. A vulnerability. This is also feminine thinking. Trying to get validation from people will get you into all sorts of trouble.
She senses you want her too much, and will do anything and hence are very vulnerable to her exploits.

Most fvcked up relationships and marriages could actually be avoided if the two involved simply accepted the fact that some people will be in their wavelength and some people won't.

But what happens in 99% of failed relationships is two people putting on an act to impress the other at the beginning of the relationship. After awhile, each party gets tired of having to put up an act so they start to be themselves. This is when the chemistry usually dies (chemistry that was forged through contrivance) and each person feels the other has "changed," but in reality, they've never really been themselves until now. This is what people call love. It's insane and doesn't work. Just look at the divorce rates.
Normal dating in our culture is "putting their best foot forward", but I do agree you won't know the real them until later, and the real them can be contrary to you.

This is 99% of romance for most people. It is unenlightened, comical, and silly.

If more people would just accept that there will be a subset of people in their wavelength that naturally connect with them and people that that don't, they could avoid most relationship blunders.

Most women cannot avoid this. They are inherently validation seeking. Their entire lives are based off of public perception. That's why most of their relationships end up exactly how I described. Just look at all the "My ex was the biggest BPD, narcissist, pathological liar who is currently serving prison time for sleeping with a minor" horror stories out there. Women claiming they are successful with romance yet have the most fvcked up horror stories.
If public or group approval is someones most prized commodity they WILL THROW YOU UNDER A BUS to save face. A great many people operate like this and would never venture outside of this viewpoint.

That's why it's the man's job to set the proper frame from the very beginning. The first step it so dismiss all women that are not on your wavelength. Ignore all signs of interests from them. It valueless. The end result is two people with no chemistry. How many times do you have to go down that road until you realize it is fruitless?
Especially in 2019. When they really like you it will be obvious and they will want to give you some puzzy.

The second step is to recognize women that are on your wavelength. With these women, there is no game involved. Don't let the non-wavelength women jade you to the point where you lump all women together. This does happen to male seducers/guys who seek to be universally attractive. They become jaded from all the failed romances.
Enough rejections or bad experiences and a man will group all women together. It is a mistake, but for the short term might be acceptable while a man readjust his bearings.

And the third step is be yourself. Don't put up a front. There is no such thing as "women are attractive to this, women are attracted to that." Get rid of that mentality. Incidentally, this is the PUA menality. They have no idea how to find chemistry and lump all women together. This is why they all burn out eventually.
As you explain This is a feminine mindset. The woman will like your style of masculinity or she will not. There is nothing to prove or to force.

There is no calibrating to women whatsoever. There is only being 100% authentic and letting the chips fall. This is the only true way to find chemistry. Trying to be attractive is another illusory matrix that humans create for themselves.

You can't control/manipulate chemistry. By accepting what is, you are also free from women's manipulations. You know that for women outside your wavelength, nothing they do matter. And for women inside your wavelength, neither party has to do anything special to appeal to the other. It is natural and God given. The underlying sexual tension is built-in. There is no "creating attraction."
Agree 85%. If there are a few things about yourself that are "sloppy", and you take care of it it will make you more attractive.

For all the experts in seduction, and all women that are "winners" in romance, look at where they are now. If they haven't burned out already, then they will all whither away in time.

No amount of game can compensate for lack of chemistry. And when there is chemistry, no game is needed.
WIth strong chemistry you can do a lot of stupid shyt and you will be fine. Keep in mind there is a limit to "stupid" shyt you can do. Just like there is only so much teflon coating in the pan.

Some women in your wavelength have been playing the game for so long, they will make the mistake of lumping you in with the rest of the males too. Many women let the "one" get away. They have no idea what they are doing. They think they are experts in dating and then proceed to chase after the wrong guys and fvck up with the right guys.
Yes, most women especially "daters", have a process they run on EVERY MAN. The only ones who slip thru the process are the ones they REALLY WANT. They pull out the stops for these guys, will back bend, will supplicate and support them. I view the process they run on 95% of men as a SCAM. It provides them elevation at your expense, and it builds her up for the guy she wants to give the goods up for. IMHO traditional dating is a SCAM. WOMEN, especially in 2019 KNOW WHO THEY WANT TO FVCK. They will date the other guys to entertain her and make it easy for you if your the guy.

As man it is your duty to lead the relationship. This is why ultimatum works. It's like slapping her on the a$$ cheeks and telling her "Listen if you don't act right, I;m gone. This is as good as it gets. Don't lump me in with all the other guys." I've done this many times and the female games usually disappear. She realizes what is in front of her is serendipity and there is no "gameplan" for that.
You shouldn't really threaten them. Just let the actions speak. When you do this to a few babes, they will learn about how you are from the others.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female game only works when you play it too.

Doing what you wanna do and what best for you and not being thirsty is how to win

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number 1 problem is always guys don't have a social life so they have no way of meeting women in their wavelength 6-12 times a year. So they compensate by approaching 100 women a month. Approaching women outside their wavelength. And these PUA's want us to believe they are successful at romance. Even if they get laid here and there, they can't be happy approaching 100 women a month, lol. It's like a full time job, not to mention all the sh1t tests.
I want to add that even if they may otherwise have been on your wavelength, cold approaching them like this will have them have their bytch shield up. The same woman doesn't treat men in the club, street, OLD or antisocial media the same as she does at her friend's house party or in her school. Whether you can connect or not is not just inherent but contextual.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will enforce the rules of their game even if they like you.
You mean a potential partner will be tested in a way or another. If for any reason, he fails the test, he is done. The test typically test if he is a wuss beta.

Even girls who break the rules, test their potential prospective partners in a way or another. If he fails a light test, he is out.
Ghosting seems to be a new type of testing men.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys view attraction as some sort of hierarchical ladder that they could climb. This is just the male brain at work. In fact, thinking this way actually makes you vulnerable to women's manipulations. You can tell the illusion that people call "hypergamy" was created by a male.

If you can just accept the fact that you will be some women's type and not others, then noone can run game on you. You would actually know what real attraction from women looks like.

This is why I am totally impervious to women's signs of interests. There is nothing in me that wants to be attractive. I'm not looking for any windows to approach and entertain women. I already know there are a subset or wavelength of women out there that I connect with seamlessly. And I usually meet them a dozen times a year, which is enough for me.

The guys who get run by women are the ones who seek to be universally attractive. This is an exploit in his armor. A vulnerability. This is also feminine thinking. Trying to get validation from people will get you into all sorts of trouble.

Most fvcked up relationships and marriages could actually be avoided if the two involved simply accepted the fact that some people will be in their wavelength and some people won't.

But what happens in 99% of failed relationships is two people putting on an act to impress the other at the beginning of the relationship. After awhile, each party gets tired of having to put up an act so they start to be themselves. This is when the chemistry usually dies (chemistry that was forged through contrivance) and each person feels the other has "changed," but in reality, they've never really been themselves until now. This is what people call love. It's insane and doesn't work. Just look at the divorce rates.

This is 99% of romance for most people. It is unenlightened, comical, and silly.

If more people would just accept that there will be a subset of people in their wavelength that naturally connect with them and people that don't, they could avoid most relationship blunders.

Most women cannot avoid this. They are inherently validation seeking. Their entire lives are based off of public perception. That's why most of their relationships end up exactly how I described. Just look at all the "My ex was the biggest BPD, narcissist, pathological liar who is currently serving prison time for sleeping with a minor" horror stories out there. Women claiming they are successful with romance yet have the most fvcked up horror stories.

That's why it's the man's job to set the proper frame from the very beginning. The first step it so dismiss all women that are not on your wavelength. Ignore all signs of interest from them. It is valueless. The end result is two people with no chemistry. How many times do you have to go down that road until you realize it is fruitless?

The second step is to recognize women that are on your wavelength. With these women, there is no game involved. Don't let the non-wavelength women jade you to the point where you lump all women together. This does happen to male seducers/guys who seek to be universally attractive. They become jaded from all the failed romances.

And the third step is be yourself. Don't put up a front. There is no such thing as "women are attractive to this, women are attracted to that." Get rid of that mentality. Incidentally, this is the PUA menality. They have no idea how to find chemistry and lump all women together. This is why they all burn out eventually.

There is no calibrating to women whatsoever. There is only being 100% authentic and letting the chips fall. This is the only true way to find chemistry. Trying to be attractive is another illusory matrix that humans create for themselves.

You can't control/manipulate chemistry. By accepting what is, you are also free from women's manipulations. You know that for women outside your wavelength, nothing they do matter. And for women inside your wavelength, neither party has to do anything special to appeal to the other. It is natural and God given. The underlying sexual tension is built-in. There is no "creating attraction."

For all the experts in seduction, and all women that are "winners" in romance, look at where they are now. If they haven't burned out already, then they will all whither away in time.

No amount of game can compensate for lack of chemistry. And when there is chemistry, no game is needed.

Some women in your wavelength have been playing the game for so long, they will make the mistake of lumping you in with the rest of the males too. Many women let the "one" get away. They have no idea what they are doing. They think they are experts in dating and then proceed to chase after the wrong guys and fvck up with the right guys.

As a man it is your duty to lead the relationship. This is why ultimatums work. It's like slapping her on the a$$ cheeks and telling her "Listen if you don't act right, I'm gone. This is as good as it gets. Don't lump me in with all the other guys." I've done this many times and the female games usually disappear. She realizes what is in front of her is serendipity and there is no "game plan" for that.

This is post-modern romance. The current framework of romance is archaic and doesn't work. It's time for a better way. A way that was created by nature and not man-made.
Would you say this line of thinking only applies to long term relationships? What if you just want to have a bunch of meaningless sex? Does the chemistry still matter then?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn’t true in my experience. If you are good at spotting signs, a woman in your wavelength will give you an approach invitation.

Thats why I put myself in easy environments and don’t interact with women outside my wavelength.
I really have no lust to engage in forum exchanges, but... you're contradicting yourself here, if there are no contextual differences then there are no "easy environments" either. Context was the point of what I was saying and I already used that word in the post you quoted. You won't have the same experience walking around on the street, or doing OLD, as you will in a friend's house party or something, and you recognize the same.. which is why you said you like easy environments.