Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holiday season. Here we go

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another holiday season, I’ll be alone again, then my birthday in January. This is the worst time of the year to be single. Yeah yeah, I know, focus on myself, my business, workout, All of which I’ll do.

anyone else feel like this?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd caution against concluding dismal outcomes before they actually arrive. The more you believe that things will turn out undesirably, the more likely they will.

To answer your question, I've been in this club off and on for many years (Birthday is also the same month as Christmas) . I never mention this in public because I don't want pity or some pity invite (which includes Thanksgiving) . I always lie and tell my friends some made up story ... because I don't want to take away from their enjoyment.

Fact is, the older we get, the more likely that we lose older close family members. And... those around our age have their own family dynamic.

The way I see it, I can afford a Chinese meal on Thanksgiving. Some people aren't that lucky. I have also had pleasant holidays in my past. Others also may have not been so lucky.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Another holiday season, I’ll be alone again, then my birthday in January. This is the worst time of the year to be single. Yeah yeah, I know, focus on myself, my business, workout, All of which I’ll do.

anyone else feel like this?
Your future is the direct result of the opportunities you make or take advantage of…

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd caution against concluding dismal outcomes before they actually arrive. The more you believe that things will turn out undesirably, the more likely they will.

To answer your question, I've been in this club off and on for many years (Birthday is also the same month as Christmas) . I never mention this in public because I don't want pity or some pity invite (which includes Thanksgiving) . I always lie and tell my friends some made up story ... because I don't want to take away from their enjoyment.

Fact is, the older we get, the more likely that we lose older close family members. And... those around our age have their own family dynamic.

The way I see it, I can afford a Chinese meal on Thanksgiving. Some people aren't that lucky. I have also had pleasant holidays in my past. Others also may have not been so lucky.
Yes good point. I’ll be with my kids on thanksgiving for lunch. So that’s awesome