Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I broke up a 2 year old relationship

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sorry dude your posts crack me up. It’s impossible for a female to love a man long term on a protracted level? Where do you get this bull****
Where did you get your beliefs?
who said she couldn’t love? That’s your word. Desire and “love” are so far apart that they are not even in the same universe. A woman can love you deeply and stil desire another. Happens all the time. I’ve had plenty of sex with them.

only a man is dumb enough to think they are synonymous.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just because you're in a relationship means your testosterone and sex drive shut off? Fvck no. Restraint in a relationship is what stops you from acting on that hard on and going home and railing your girlfriend.
I remember jude law in Alfie, "i remember what my father said. Everytime you see that beautiful woman just know somewhere, there's a bloke sick of shagging her."

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just because you're in a relationship means your testosterone and sex drive shut off? Fvck no. Restraint in a relationship is what stops you from acting on that hard on and going home and railing your girlfriend.
That's fuvckin sick.. I won't shagging my gf with infactuation to other women. Thats un healthy doesn't comply with law of attraction .. Means your gf is only fvck-able to you.. You'll not be able to enjoy the gratifying sensation of being in a reciprocal relationship.

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Where did you get your beliefs?
who said she couldn’t love? That’s your word. Desire and “love” are so far apart that they are not even in the same universe. A woman can love you deeply and stil desire another. Happens all the time. I’ve had plenty of sex with them.

only a man is dumb enough to think they are synonymous.
I just can’t take you seriously dude. You’re saying a woman can’t desire a man long term? To make such a blanket statement wreaks of ignorance. Do you really believe this horse****?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I

I just can’t take you seriously dude. You’re saying a woman can’t desire a man long term? To make such a blanket statement wreaks of ignorance. Do you really believe this horse****?
Submit your evidence. Stop talking and start learning.
If you are going to call me ignorant newbie, you better have your sights lined up properly. You don’t shoot the messenger, you verify the data. Your opinion is utterly useless to anyone except for you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Submit your evidence. Stop talking and start learning.
If you are going to call me ignorant newbie, you better have your sights lined up properly. You don’t shoot the messenger, you verify the data. Your opinion is utterly useless to anyone except for you.
Your point is valid for women just like it is for men. But it's almost like you give women a pass on this behavior blaming their biology?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Your point is valid for women just like it is for men. But it's almost like you give women a pass on this behavior blaming their biology?
I give them a “pass” because I am no longer connected to what is considered ethical by the bulk of men.
How would I change women? That is a drill in futility and is an unsolvable problem.

I am not even blaming biology. There’s nothing to blame. I’m not even giving them a pass. Not really. I’m not even giving them a flunk. What standard are you comparing any of this to? What is ethical?

Women are not encumbered with these ethical dilemmas. In fact, even in my grandmother’s day during the depression, it was all going on. Except then, if they got pregnant they would just go sleep with a farmer’s son and then a week later claim she’s pregnant.

That ethical standard that you are talking about prompted the kid to marry her. Or her husband raising someone else’s kid and never knowing it.

When it comes to a woman’s heart and desire...there is no code. Do you think we should enslave them or stand them against the wall for a firing squad?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to a woman’s heart and desire...there is no code. Do you think we should enslave them or stand them against the wall for a firing squad?
I think both are a bit extreme. They do need to be held accountable and I think that is lacking. They definitely need held to a higher standard than they are now.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think both are a bit extreme. They do need to be held accountable and I think that is lacking. They definitely need held to a higher standard than they are now.
I was being facetious. Higher standard based on who’s moral code? Which one? What moral code do you think we should enforce?

soundly been proven that they will circumvent any moral code that contradicts their biological drives. They will just go underground with it. The proof is that in some cultures they stone them. Well...the ones that get caught.

Testing of blood groups prove that about 1.5 women out of ten will pass the bastard child off as their husband’s in cultures like this.

The only “higher standard” there is, is the one YOU apply to her. That one specific woman. Then you have a woman that is incredibly unhappy and will eventually just ration sex to you anyway. You up for maybe once a month?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being facetious. Higher standard based on who’s moral code? Which one? What moral code do you think we should enforce?

soundly been proven that they will circumvent any moral code that contradicts their biological drives. They will just go underground with it. The proof is that in some cultures they stone them. Well...the ones that get caught.

Testing of blood groups prove that about 1.5 women out of ten will pass the bastard child off as their husband’s in cultures like this.

The only “higher standard” there is, is the one YOU apply to her. That one specific woman. Then you have a woman that is incredibly unhappy and will eventually just ration sex to you anyway. You up for maybe once a month?
With all moral codes, it comes down to what society as a whole believes. Some believe sex with 12yo females is ok. In the USA, society does not feel that way.

I think there is a lot of uneasiness in American society pertaining to female/male sexual relationships which will eventually change what society believes is morally correct. Females are also greatly influenced by what others think.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women love differently, its just the way it is.

Women do and can love a man, happens all the time. What we men dont understand is that they love differently.
Most men, one they are in love, profess their love... continue to love UNCONDITIONALLY

Women just arent like that, thats the way it is... yet we EXPECT them to do so.