Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 41 yr old MILF quickly gives me her number and that.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on the facebook dating app a hot MILF I came across I've been messaging with. Anyway, she doesn't use the app a lot so after a couple brief messages she just threw her number at me without me even asking! Anyway I did reverse lookup on it and it checks out so I got her name and looked her up on facebook to make sure no land whale in hiding. She's a legit MILF. She's a teacher 45 miles away.

Anyway she is at a birthday party for her friends kids and sent me a few pics from the party with her and her 2 kids. She asks me if I want to have kids or be with someone with kids right away. I told her that being 36 really soon and want kids, BUT time is running out so I know I might never have kids. So she asks why don't I think about adoption or a partner with kids. She was testing me out there so that's why I worded it out that way. Why would she bring the wanting to have kids up right away? Just seems like she's really desperate shelling her number out right away at me like that and then asking me stuff like that. Is she looking to have some fun?

So right now I'm talking to an HB9.5 42 year old, HB7 39 year old and HB7.5 41 yr old MILF. The 42 year old is hotter and has no kids and is closer to me only 30 miles away. The other one is 50 miles away and the other over 45 miles away.
1) Single mothers are usually more straightforward, hence the direct questions and she wants to place you in her mind of potentially provider worthy or not
2) Time is running out? In what way? You're a man, not a woman. Bad mindset, that's not how a high value man would express himself. Just reeks of insecurity.
3) You ask what she wants when you should be asking what you want.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Today I asked her if she was doing anything for fun and she replied a couple hours later with a couple pics of her and her hot friend out having a drink. As I posted before, last night she also sent cute pics of herself and her friends daughters birthday party.

Is she trying to tease me or something? I replied back to the text tonight her and her friend look lovely. Giving sexy poses. I mean she seems a bit flirty in a subtle way but I don't want to go over the top just in case she takes it the wrong way.

Tomorrow in the afternoon I'll send her a text asking her how the beautiful Ms. XXX is doing at school today and send a GIF (she's a teacher) see how she replies to that flirt.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I asked her if she was doing anything for fun and she replied a couple hours later with a couple pics of her and her hot friend out having a drink. As I posted before, last night she also sent cute pics of herself and her friends daughters birthday party.

Is she trying to tease me or something? I replied back to the text tonight her and her friend look lovely. Giving sexy poses. I mean she seems a bit flirty in a subtle way but I don't want to go over the top just in case she takes it the wrong way.

Tomorrow in the afternoon I'll send her a text asking her how the beautiful Ms. XXX is doing at school today and send a GIF (she's a teacher) see how she replies to that flirt.

LoLz... Epic cringe. Good luck man you're beyond hope.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She can't do tomorrow night because it's her birthday. It just happens to be today is my birth I told her (yes, it really is) and like the fact we are the same sign. thur she can't do she remembered because it's Halloween and she has to take her daughter trick or Treating. Anyway she said "can I make it up to ya." So if I secure a date with her do I need to push the envelop a bit this time? Remember on the facebook dating app after just a couple replies she sent me her number without me even asking then she texted me cute photos of herself at her hot MILF friends birthday part for her daughter. then yesterday she was out with her BFF MILF having a drink and texted me a couple pics.

What do you make of this when I go on a date with her? is this a sign I need to try and escalate it a bit more when it comes to touching and such and push it to the max? She's 40 miles away. This is what sucks having to look 30 to 60 miles away. if there was chicks in my area it would be a lot easier to coordinate a date. I've lost dates with high end HBs because they were 50 or more miles away they back out.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men dont have a biological clock, only women do. Men can produce offspring right up to their death bed. Mick Jagger had his 8th child in his 70s....

I wouldnt let these women fear-monger you into a relationship with fake news about men not being able to produce kids after a certain age....
President John Tyler had a child at the age of 70. He married a 24 year old after his wife in her 50s died. Two of his grandsons are still alive.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can your brain get chafed from all this mental masturbation?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dont send any text in regard to the children and how they are doing in school. She may think you are some kind of child molester.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
dont send any text in regard to the children and how they are doing in school. She may think you are some kind of child molester.
Sadly lots of creeps out there. Yet these women gush about their kids constantly even post pics on their profile. I think some of these milfs are looking for fatherly figures to act as a step father and to be the provider and betabuxx.
Older women in general who are divorced or have children seem to focus on what your career is rather than looks. These single women late 30s on up prod early on about your career and ask a lot of questions trying to see how much money you make. Some women even will tell you on the first date how much they make.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly lots of creeps out there. Yet these women gush about their kids constantly even post pics on their profile. I think some of these milfs are looking for fatherly figures to act as a step father and to be the provider and betabuxx.
Older women in general who are divorced or have children seem to focus on what your career is rather than looks. These single women late 30s on up prod early on about your career and ask a lot of questions trying to see how much money you make. Some women even will tell you on the first date how much they make.
Don't talk about about their children and don't talk about your earnings. If inevitable, just be simple , yes and no, I dont know, and move on. It is best not to touch the topics. However, dress well, wear Polo Ralph Lauren.
So...
Do you have children, no
Would you like to have children, no
Do you like my children, I don't know.
What do you do for a living, I don't talk about it. Alternatively, you may say you attended college for so and so.
Even if they ask about career, they got to be attracted to you somehow.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't talk about about their children and don't talk about your earnings. If inevitable, just be simple , yes and no, I dont know, and move on. It is best not to touch the topics. However, dress well, wear Polo Ralph Lauren.
So...
Do you have children, no
Would you like to have children, no
Do you like my children, I don't know.
What do you do for a living, I don't talk about it. Alternatively, you may say you attended college for so and so.
Even if they ask about career, they got to be attracted to you somehow.
I always wear Hilfiger or polo sport shirts on dates. Down here they have Ralph Lauren. And Hilfiger stores at the outlet mall. A shirt that cost 80 bucks at macys I bought for 27 bucks today with the coupon and sale they're having at the polo sport shop at the mall. I have tons of nice Ralph Lauren and Tommy hilfiger shirts I wear.

Even when I work my business I've been trying to wear nicer shirts now.

But on my match profile I beefed my business up a few months ago and older women take note. My reply rates have went up with hottie around 40 years of age. Again it proves they're fishing for a guy with money.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wear Hilfiger or polo sport shirts on dates. Down here they have Ralph Lauren. And Hilfiger stores at the outlet mall. A shirt that cost 80 bucks at macys I bought for 27 bucks today with the coupon and sale they're having at the polo sport shop at the mall. I have tons of nice Ralph Lauren and Tommy hilfiger shirts I wear.

Even when I work my business I've been trying to wear nicer shirts now.

But on my match profile I beefed my business up a few months ago and older women take note. My reply rates have went up with hottie around 40 years of age. Again it proves they're fishing for a guy with money.
Not for a guy with money, but someone decent. Only hookers look for money in a guy. The other women are Not as obvious and you shouldn't assume otherwise.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

President John Tyler had a child at the age of 70. He married a 24 year old after his wife in her 50s died. Two of his grandsons are still alive.
Yeah he was 70 and she was 40 when she had her last child. Back then that must of been rare for a woman to have a child at that age with no fertility treatments like we have now. She had 7 or 8 kids right? I wonder if having a lot of children prolongs fertility....

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he was 70 and she was 40 when she had her last child. Back then that must of been rare for a woman to have a child at that age with no fertility treatments like we have now. She had 7 or 8 kids right? I wonder if having a lot of children prolongs fertility....
That is a possibility. Would be interesting to see a study on it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well she said she has a family emergency coming up and might be in AL for a couple weeks. She said she didn't want me thinking she's dodging me. So hopefully if I contact her in a few weeks she's still interested.

I got c*cked blocked by my part time job I do two nights a week again. She wanted to go out on Mon but I had to work that night. She was eager to go out too so I couldn't. I probably didn't act fast enough. MAybe she really has a family issue or used it as an excuse to back out, especially after seeing what the distance is. Should I message her again soon?

So, over OLD would you call out from work for a first date from OLD and lose pay and goes against you on your review over an OLD girl?

I still have that girl from 50 miles away I might contact for a date next week but she didn't seem as interested.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she said she has a family emergency coming up and might be in AL for a couple weeks. She said she didn't want me thinking she's dodging me. So hopefully if I contact her in a few weeks she's still interested.

I got c*cked blocked by my part time job I do two nights a week again. She wanted to go out on Mon but I had to work that night. She was eager to go out too so I couldn't. I probably didn't act fast enough. MAybe she really has a family issue or used it as an excuse to back out, especially after seeing what the distance is. Should I message her again soon?

So, over OLD would you call out from work for a first date from OLD and lose pay and goes against you on your review over an OLD girl?

I still have that girl from 50 miles away I might contact for a date next week but she didn't seem as interested.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you know what an emergency is? Do you know the meaning of that word and its connotation?

Well she said she has a family emergency coming up and might be in AL for a couple weeks.
How the fvck this girl knows there will be a family emergency or she has a family emergency coming up?????? Is this your imagination biggoal or her lies??????

She said she has a family emergency coming up????
Can you ask her for the next draw powerball winning numbers??????