Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago, when I filed for my divorce and upgraded it to an annulment (the only way to legally erase a marriage), I looked for any chance of rehabilitation between me and her. That never happened, so I proceeded with the legal filing. She was shell shocked and only found out about it in advance as because one of my idiot friends and her got into an argument. When I lived in NY, you can file and not notify the defantant of the legal pettition for six months, so I quietly filed hoping that we'd reconcile, but if not, the divoce was on the books and division stopped. Anyways, all she said, once was, she didn't want a divorce, then left my pad. I proceeded and I went through a bevy of emotions, but I knew it was the best thing for me (not really for her). She fought both the divorce and subsequent annulment (she couldn't believe I wanted our marriage basically erased from the record books), but I got it after months of legal arguments in family court. Now, well, I'm sitting pretty financially and at peace with myself. She's, well, a financial wreck who is filing for bankruptcy reorganization. Considering she made double what I made, I am perplexed and bewildered by the news. However, it's not surprising. She never even had a retirement account prior to me setting one up for her and managing her investments. Most of those gains evaporated because she fought me on the divorce and annulment, and then she went to a family friend to manage her investments. All he did was drain her with fees.

Most ladies make very dumb financial decisions. Case-in-point, you never stick with a losing bet or a financial loser in life, no matter how attractive he or she may be. BTW, she lost most of her amazing looks now. Sad.
How did she treat you knowing that she made double your salary? I find that they treat you condescending of they make more than you even if they are broker than you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This
most of this is psycho babble garbage and a product of a modern western society and it’s degrading influences.
I can go to a third world or “mid-world” society and not only are they happier, but are saner.
All this modern garbage is a produced insanity. A world of lowered productivity and entitlement to happiness without drive and work.
I will define work as ones productivity in the areas of their life.

to follow the status quo is to limit ones abilities and natural strengths. A world of pathetic people.
This is a good point. I am African. We Africans joke that there is no depression in Africa. When everyday is a low level struggle you don't have time for depression. You are also correct that they are happier. Life is simple. There is not keeping up with the Joneses. You have your basic needs met ( they do live in houses in cities). Most importantly, the women are kept in check.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U r simply amazing at hiding ur double personality so much so that once ur true inner self comes out those girls wanted you dead.

Ur doppelganger, Jack the Ripper or Freddy Krueger?

No wonder they all turned BPD after encountering you.
Naw I met LaRaider. We hung out he is a chill dude and is the real deal. I think what he is saying is that many hot chicks are BPD. Cluster B girls are often sadistic. Their goal is to secretly destroy you becuz they hate themselves.

I actually worked with a hot chick whose bf had recently committed suicide over her. She didn't seem too bothered about it at the time. We were both very young tho (18-21) so maybe she didn't know how to process it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How did she treat you knowing that she made double your salary? I find that they treat you condescending of they make more than you even if they are broker than you.
She never knew my exact income until one of our large accounts went bankrupt and others went into reorganization (wall street firms). She did get a copy of our tax return for the 1 year we were married, but I redacted just about all the numbers and financial information so no one would know the exact amount I earned + commissions. War is war dude.

Anyways, at that time, my base salary was in tact, but my commissions and bonuses were cut. Come to think of it, she was pretty supportive when we lost those accounts. However, 8 - 10 months later she became distant and sex was slowing. The company recovered about a year later or so, but by that time my mind was made up. If your partner basically abandons ship when you can use the support, there's no reason why you should keep them around when the recovery happens. It really didn't effect us that much as we had no debt. I also had (and still have) 2 years + in emergency savings which were never needed to be exercised, I also put together a child fund, if/when that was going to happen (that was the plan). Never had to cut back on things and still kept everything the same. One could say it was like a shot across the bow on our lifestyle could change, but it never came to pass because we lived within our means. She also learned a new word with me.. NO. That word saves a lot of money.

I always lived off my base salary and put the rest away in muni bonds and blue chip stocks. I didn't grow up with much, so I know how to cut costs and live content if need be. So, IDK if that was her reason. I know now she's not sitting pretty financially now, but I wish her well.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never knew my exact income until one of our large accounts went bankrupt and others went into reorganization (wall street firms). She did get a copy of our tax return for the 1 year we were married, but I redacted just about all the numbers and financial information so no one would know the exact amount I earned + commissions. War is war dude.

Anyways, at that time, my base salary was in tact, but my commissions and bonuses were cut. Come to think of it, she was pretty supportive when we lost those accounts. However, 8 - 10 months later she became distant and sex was slowing. The company recovered about a year later or so, but by that time my mind was made up. If your partner basically abandons ship when you can use the support, there's no reason why you should keep them around when the recovery happens. It really didn't effect us that much as we had no debt. I also had (and still have) 2 years + in emergency savings which were never needed to be exercised, I also put together a child fund, if/when that was going to happen (that was the plan). Never had to cut back on things and still kept everything the same. One could say it was like a shot across the bow on our lifestyle could change, but it never came to pass because we lived within our means. She also learned a new word with me.. NO. That word saves a lot of money.

I always lived off my base salary and put the rest away in muni bonds and blue chip stocks. I didn't grow up with much, so I know how to cut costs and live content if need be. So, IDK if that was her reason. I know now she's not sitting pretty financially now, but I wish her well.
See stories like this make me never ever want to get married. You were financially stable but a slight temporary decrease in earning potential caused her to act different. What chance does thw average guy making 50k with only a small savings have . Smh

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I actually worked with a hot chick whose bf had recently committed suicide over her. She didn't seem too bothered about it at the time. We were both very young tho (18-21) so maybe she didn't know how to process it.
i know two like this. There’s nothing for them to process. They don’t work that way. Their solipsistic biology will not put forth such a thing.
perhaps it’s better this way. But to beat them up over it is wasted effort.

The elimination of a man is not such a big deal to them. Now if you leave them or dump them, they immediately go to themselves in the prescribed solipsistic manner. An “alpha” widow is such as this. They never really make the swing to “he’s an idiot”. Sure her girlfriends will try to get her to starT repeating this. “He isn’t worth it” or “he didn’t really know how awesome you are” but inside, she never converts it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This

This is a good point. I am African. We Africans joke that there is no depression in Africa. When everyday is a low level struggle you don't have time for depression. You are also correct that they are happier. Life is simple. There is not keeping up with the Joneses. You have your basic needs met ( they do live in houses in cities). Most importantly, the women are kept in check.
You speak a solid truth.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know two like this. There’s nothing for them to process. They don’t work that way. Their solipsistic biology will not put forth such a thing.
perhaps it’s better this way. But to beat them up over it is wasted effort.

The elimination of a man is not such a big deal to them. Now if you leave them or dump them, they immediately go to themselves in the prescribed solipsistic manner. An “alpha” widow is such as this. They never really make the swing to “he’s an idiot”. Sure her girlfriends will try to get her to starT repeating this. “He isn’t worth it” or “he didn’t really know how awesome you are” but inside, she never converts it.
This is the darkest yet most freeing truth. There is just not much there. It is is men that prescribe profound meaning to their behavior.

Interviewing a woman on why she dumped a good man is a futile task. They often have no real concrete basis or reason for doing it

The men that kill themselves over a woman must believe that her evaluation of him is actually accurate lol smh. They think it's some profound statement of his character ......little do they know that her head is filled with shallow juvenile emotions.

They are baby machines not philosophers! I wish I knew that when I was 21.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is the darkest yet most freeing truth. There is just not much there. It is is men that prescribe profound meaning to their behavior.

Interviewing a woman on why she dumped a good man is a futile task. They often have no real concrete basis or reason for doing it

The men that kill themselves over a woman must believe that her evaluation of him is actually accurate lol smh. They think it's some profound statement of his character ......little do they know that her head is filled with shallow juvenile emotions.

Nice. The real purpose of being here is to strip falsehoods from a man and put observable truths there for him to look at.
Once he understands the nature of things, he will naturally create a better life for himself.
“Damaged women”? So fukking what. (Eye rolling here”
Give her a cookie or feed her tacos. Then give her what she is really there for. Her solipsistic sexual pleasure. Discard her as needed based on her conduct or your entertainment. Never hate them but love them. Just realize that their capacity’s are not in our universe. Nothing we are, applies to woman. We are meant to compliment each other. We make the world turn and they create the next generation.
It’s so simple it’s liberating. Go live the life you were designed to do.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching Robins wife's interview, it's obvious to see she's Cluster B,. The fake mask she's wearing is beyond obvious, fake crocodile tears, fake empathy, blaming dementia for his death. If you look at her eyes when she keeps mentioning dementia caused his death and not due to depression, you'll see the evil in her eyes.

Robin also said a quote that I've heard from so many victims of Cluster B abuse. "I used to think the worse thing in the world is being alone. Not anymore. It’s being with someone that makes you feel alone"

Robins death is what I mentioned in my previous post about mind control. To me its obvious what really happened. But they never make the connection cause it sounds virtually impossible. An important factor is he was indeed already struggling with underlying depression. The same exact situation as Anthony Bourdan. His ex Asia Argento is an obvious psychopath.

Watch at 1:25 -fake crying-no tears, fake empathy
Watch at 4:00 -deflecting the truth by using dementia as the cause of his suicide
I won't try to diagnose her because I don't have experience with any cluster Bs that I know of, but her theatric mania reminds me of the selfadmitted cluster Bs I've seen a few times on youtube. The theatric mania is really grating to behold, it's both fake and "real" at the same time in the sense that it is a showcase of their mental pathology. When I watch her go into mania, I feel a weariness in my forehead.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is why they usually come back some months or years down the line!

They don’t even know, why they do, what they do.. Why let her fleeting and confused decisions bring you down to the level you will kill yourself. Fuk that.

I tell you something boyz.. Them muslims have got Hypergamy in check.

They aint commiting suicide at the crazy rates Western man is.

Once Where Warriors.. Now just a bunch of cucked puzzy whipped faggots!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women I know are ten times the person than a lot of men I know. In fact, some are less b1tchy, more rounded individuals. Deeper.

we are all individuals. They are no more baby machines than we are *** spreaders.

men’s intelligence is far wider ranging and women’s clusters around the mean. So, you’ll generally find the dumbest humans are men, and the most brilliant.

I can’t remember the quote, but Ayn Rand said something like “a man should not determine his worth on the basis of his genetics. The German should not feel pride as his people have made great contributions to science any more than the Black man should feel shame as his may have contained brutes”

My sincere apologies to the African poster, this is purely for demonstrating a point.

We are all individuals and you shouldn’t collectivise either men or women. It’s reductive to talk in absolutes. I’d wager Ayn Rand would tear any one of us a new backdoor in terms of intellect.

Many women make a massive contribution to the world. Many are completely useless. I’d wager a lot of folks on here are at the better end of the male spectrum of achievement and have noted their partners lack of ability.

on the whole a lot of what is said is true, but it’s unwise to collectivise into absolute rules and stances/attitudes which don’t give the individual a chance.

I have a daughter on the way. I wouldn’t like to think of anyone thinking of her as a mere baby machine.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why they usually come back some months or years down the line!

They don’t even know, why they do, what they do..
Yup they come back months later down the line. Or they curve you..but then want to date you once they see you in a happy relationship. They are like " oh maybe a happy relationship is what I want after all. Maybe I misjudged him".

No guy will ever friend zone a girl then decide he wants to fuk her now that his boy fukked her .

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Some women I know are ten times the person than a lot of men I know. In fact, some are less b1tchy, more rounded individuals. Deeper.

we are all individuals. They are no more baby machines than we are *** spreaders.

men’s intelligence is far wider ranging and women’s clusters around the mean. So, you’ll generally find the dumbest humans are men, and the most brilliant.

I can’t remember the quote, but Ayn Rand said something like “a man should not determine his worth on the basis of his genetics. The German should not feel pride as his people have made great contributions to science any more than the Black man should feel shame as his may have contained brutes”

My sincere apologies to the African poster, this is purely for demonstrating a point.

We are all individuals and you shouldn’t collectivise either men or women. It’s reductive to talk in absolutes. I’d wager Ayn Rand would tear any one of us a new backdoor in terms of intellect.

Many women make a massive contribution to the world. Many are completely useless. I’d wager a lot of folks on here are at the better end of the male spectrum of achievement and have noted their partners lack of ability.

on the whole a lot of what is said is true, but it’s unwise to collectivise into absolute rules and stances/attitudes which don’t give the individual a chance.

I have a daughter on the way. I wouldn’t like to think of anyone thinking of her as a mere baby machine.
My god you are eaten up with it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fruitbat you are wrong on this one playa. You are biased because you are having a daughter. Women are definitely as analytical as men. Not ny a long shot. They are chaos bro. Emotionally chaotic.

The best you can do is teach your daughter to be a feminine, chaste, nurturing woman. She will have the world at her feet.

She should have a good education too..Just as a backup though.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, what the **** dude :rofl:
Bro the best revenge is getting into a healthy relationship even if the girl is average looking. This one smokin hot chick (8.5/10 stripper bottle service girl) I knew curved the fuk outa me. I started dating her less attractive best friend (6/10).

It was a great relationship. We were traveling together, going out on inexpensive dates, just a lot of fun.

Her hot friend suddenly starts dropping hints to the gf that if we ever break up she wants me. She made that joke constantly until they got into a physical altercation over it and now they ain't friends.

The smokin hot chick would also randomly show up half naked on FaceTime etc.

Bruh this was the nail in the coffin for me swallowing the blackpill.

"Treat the average chicks like models and the model chick will want you"...Joe Budden

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The best you can do is teach your daughter to be a feminine, chaste, nurturing woman. She will have the world at her feet.

She should have a good education too..Just as a backup though.
Sound advise. I have three daughters.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I won't try to diagnose her because I don't have experience with any cluster Bs that I know of, but her theatric mania reminds me of the selfadmitted cluster Bs I've seen a few times on youtube. The theatric mania is really grating to behold, it's both fake and "real" at the same time in the sense that it is a showcase of their mental pathology. When I watch her go into mania, I feel a weariness in my forehead.
I will go back and watch the video of her. I normally don’t. I know that he had a disease and the medicine also fukked him up. He ran out of steam.