"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Getting out more

ForTheBetter

New Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
Miami
I am a 26 year old about to be divorced with 1 son. I just finished reading The Rational male, this book has opened my eyes and confirmed suspicions I have had for some time now. I have been with this girs since I was 18. My question is I'm a little rough with my game as it's been a long time and to be honest I didn't have much to start with. I am 6'2 and 230lb, I moved to her home town after we had my son and dont have friend in the area. I have started to change my physical appearance, but I need help with the game aspect, any help would be appreciated. I do t really like to go out persay, I feel awkward and cant dance. But I am trying to get into this market.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
I am a 26 year old about to be divorced with 1 son. I just finished reading The Rational male, this book has opened my eyes and confirmed suspicions I have had for some time now. I have been with this girs since I was 18. My question is I'm a little rough with my game as it's been a long time and to be honest I didn't have much to start with. I am 6'2 and 230lb, I moved to her home town after we had my son and dont have friend in the area. I have started to change my physical appearance, but I need help with the game aspect, any help would be appreciated. I do t really like to go out persay, I feel awkward and cant dance. But I am trying to get into this
Do you really want to know ?
 

ForTheBetter

New Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
Miami
It’s fine to read up on the so-called “red pill” material, but my advice would be to avoid any PUA stuff and approaches to dating, going out with the sole purpose of getting numbers, making big changes in yourself in an effort to attract women, etc. If you’re not much of a dancer don’t go to clubs trying to hit up women on a dance floor.

It would be a good idea for you to just get out and do what you really would like to do, be as sociable and friendly as possible with women, have absolutely zero expectations for any of these encounters and just get a proper gauge in the type of women that naturally gravitate towards you first and foremost.

You can then make adjustments from there.

This can help you get a handle on what your natural traits of attraction are and where you could use some direction and improvement.

A big mistake a lot of guys in your position make is that they too often try to put on a grand dog and pony show straight out of the gates, with far too many changes and alterations to allow them to have a good idea in what is working for them out there and what isn’t.

Start simple. Socialize and mingle. Get oriented. Then proceed to improve.
You bring up some good points. I have been in her frame for so long it would probably be a good idea to explore the things I have wanted to do, before going all in on one thing. I keep thinking my self that I dont have much time but in reality I have only begun. Are there any other books you would suggest, that relate to where I am in life?
 
Top