Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's going to see "Joker" on opening night?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I scored a movie date with a female coworker to see the new Joker flick tomorrow night.....

..... There are fears of an incel mass shooter but we're excited to see the film anyways.....

....will any of y'all be seeing the flick or wait until the shooter fears calm down?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pack some heat and you'll be fine.

I'm really burned out on all these comic book movies, the only preview I saw didn't speak a lot to me. I might see it if it's actually any good, but rotten tomatoes critics seem to mostly like it, which usually means it's woke trash.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pack some heat and you'll be fine.

I'm really burned out on all these comic book movies, the only preview I saw didn't speak a lot to me. I might see it if it's actually any good, but rotten tomatoes critics seem to mostly like it, which usually means it's woke trash.
I'm burned out on superheroes too, but Joker looks pretty good. I read that it has no special effects. And I like the "King of Comedy" homages with DeNiro that I've seen in the trailers.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to wish that some incel violence will pop off and I'll get a chance to be a hero...???... Maybe she'll reward my heroic deed with some po0n....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm burned out on superheroes too, but Joker looks pretty good. I read that it has no special effects. And I like the "King of Comedy" homages with DeNiro that I've seen in the trailers.
I don't even think this even looks like a superhero/supervillain movie. Looks more like a demented version of Taxi Driver/King of Comedy. I'm not even sure I associate it with the Joker from the comics/movies/TV. I've heard a lot of people say this looks like garbage, but the previews look very interesting to me.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch many theatrical releases, but I'll definitely see this one.

Not on opening day though. I'm more of a weekday matinee type of guy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If some incel goes ballistic and start shooting, we can be sure plenty of white knights will shield their dates.

Basically it will be a retard to take down other retards.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should say, that i have noticed that this film has the feminists sh.itting themselves. Makes me think that it's probably good and does make me want to watch it more.
Yes I agreed. For some reason a lot of people have been giving Joaquin Phoenix a lot of grief about it. And also to the director, there’s just something about this movie. I just like it how they are using possible active shooters as a diversion

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If some incel goes ballistic and start shooting, we can be sure plenty of white knights will shield their dates.
So what is the official SoSuave sanctioned, masculine alpha way to handle it? Use your date as a shield for you?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically it will be a retard to take down other retards.
If that were the case, then I'd say the white knight (while being a chump in life) died a hero's death and deserves to enter Valhalla where he'd war in the morning, feast in the afternoon, and bang h0es at night for all eternity....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is the official SoSuave sanctioned, masculine alpha way to handle it? Use your date as a shield for you?
Unlike others I dont give life teachings, I simply examine any possible action and leave the person to decide freely.

In my particular case given the personal value of some of my dates, using them as a shield wouldnt have been a fair choice.

In those cases given the type of girls I should have probably pushed them toward the shooter, better not to rely on simple sheer luck...I'm sure many married men are now nodding too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that were the case, then I'd say the white knight (while being a chump in life) died a hero's death and deserves to enter Valhalla where he'd war in the morning, feast in the afternoon, and bang h0es at night for all eternity....
I guess if you're going to sacrifice yourself anyway, you might as well go down more heroically by trying to make a grab for the gun or whatever. Not always an opportunity though, I'm sure.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Eye roll. You’ve got to be kidding me. You have more of a chance getting killed driving to the theater.

I wouldn’t even know where to start with this one. LMAO
Need a Jack Reacher movie. Lee Child knows how to picture masculine. At least in the books, he’s fukking them.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe spoilers....I’ll try not to

I had no desire to go see it, but read some good reviews from a site with a good mix of red and blue pill folks. After seeing certain types of people complaining, I had to go see it. I thought it was going to be some woke BS with the interracial romance but it’s more dark, chilling/thrilling, mental health than anything. I even gave a coworker **** about going to see “Woker.” he watches every new movie, then complains how bad everything is. It was one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time.

Three teenagers came in right as it was starting and wanted me to move over to the aisle so they could all sit together. He didn’t know what to do when I said no. I had to tell him no again before they sat down elsewhere. You all helped me have more of a backone. TYVM! I thought, “get here earlier next time.” Lol

Back to the movie. I thought Phoenix was great! I really enjoyed it, but I think I can relate to his shortcomings more so than the average Joe. I wasn’t sure what kind of movie it would be. definitely not a superhero flick just an intense, powerful, brooding, sad, thrilling movie. I was torn on who to root for. I liked how they touched on lack of compassion as a society it was tough to swallow but so true, but That’s life!

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't going to see it cos I don't like comic book movies but from what I've heard, it's brilliant. Apparently the mainstream media and all the other lefties hate it so it must be something special and origional and not
Woke, unlike 99% of the ****e Hollywood usually churn out so if its pi££ing them off, it's worth a watch.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it last night. 7/10 for me

The problem - it's not as good as the films it's supposed to homage (taxi driver, king of comedy etc) And the joker is not as good as Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger (which is no insult, as the bar is set very high) So for me it's a good movie but it doesn't outdo those that came before it

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched it the other night, really enjoyed it.

Phoenix is great as the joker & makes the role his own.

Would recommend anyone to go & see it!