Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's going to see "Joker" on opening night?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll wait until I do a transatlantic flight in February to watch it. I've heard that it's great, it's stupid, and that it has a deep underlying theme of economic, social & sexual dispossession, so I think I will like it a lot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a strong enough frame, the bullets will bounce right off you.
D'oh! Of course!

Still, it wouldn't do to use that to shield your date. Wouldn't want to be accused of being a white knight, she might see that as beta behavior. And don't forget to make a c0cky/funny remark after she gets shot. And maybe a mild neg: That dress really looked good on you - until you got the blood on it.

As Mystery would say: "You can dress her up, but you can't take her anywhere".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D'oh! Of course!

Still, it wouldn't do to use that to shield your date. Wouldn't want to be accused of being a white knight, she might see that as beta behavior. And don't forget to make a c0cky/funny remark after she gets shot. And maybe a mild neg: That dress really looked good on you - until you got the blood on it.

As Mystery would say: "You can dress her up, but you can't take her anywhere".
That's why we say to spin plates. Dying on a movie date = low interest. (Is that ghosting?) Anyway just fukk one of her friends, you'll be over it in no time.

[Dear NSA/Big Brother, this is sarcasm and I'm not an incel nut.]

Kalamazi

Reaction score
This is a nice break from the barrage of bad and mediocre movies DC has been making. This movie is thrilling and engaging. All of the characters are acted well. They definitely make the writing better because some of the lines wouldn't be good without Joaquin Pheonix. This is a must-see for everyone, not just Joker fans.