Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brace yourselves (controversial)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Idk if deep down most men want a permanent exclusive mate.
That was very astute of you Lamath. You are correct. That is leaps and bounds above the little pathetic boy comments in this thread.

That idea is a social construct and the Feminine Imperative directive. You are freeing yourself from slavery. From the manipulative power of women. You were never designed to serve women. That only degrades them and makes them crazy anyway.

When you put a b!tch in her her place with your frame and beliefs, she is suddenly a woman again at her best for the duration of time that she is with you. The best women, hands down, are attractive and are monkey branchers. They are continually seeking optimization of survival so her children survive and thrive.
She knows that when she goes feminine, that the man put her there and she becomes enthralled by him and must have him. Do women a favor. Make them feminine and then let them go when the desire wains. And it’s certain that it will wain. It’s masculine and a service.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Being nice to attention wh0res does not work because you are treating them better then they perceive themselves and they will rationalize you must be a loser.
This is a powerful lesson. I learned this soundly when I got back from overseas my first time. 21 and thought I had the world by the tail.

Women know, inside, that their true value is limited. It’s not good or bad. But the man who treats them better than their own perception, I guarantee will fail.
Damn that brings back a harsh memory. LMAO

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if deep down most men want a permanent exclusive mate.

I for one get tired of the same women pretty fast even if it is great sex.
That is why it is sooooooo much easier for me to take em or leave em AFTER I've had sex with them. It's the unknown that makes "knowing her" so exciting or powerful in attracting me to her. She starts acting funnily, then I'm already with one foot out the door.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That is why it is sooooooo much easier for me to take em or leave em AFTER I've had sex with them. It's the unknown that makes "knowing her" so exciting or powerful in attracting me to her. She starts acting funnily, then I'm already with one foot out the door.
You mean you don’t get all mushy because she sex bombs you or gives an amazing BJ and you’re suddenly in love and want to have babies? LMAO
Imagine that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I mean, I've been with girls who on the outside appearance (thin, 5'5" or taller, cute, great breasts though b-cup...you know your typical Russian woman build of body - they don't eat as much as our women), but once you have sex with them and you realize that either their pvssy doesn't look all that great or it's too "loose" (either from multiple guys or from genetics we don't know). You just don't know until you blow in her. I'm like, you have everything I like except this or that, so if you give me sh!t then I'm gone cause really I'm still seeking that perfect one, even still I'm leaving the perfect one if she gives me sh!t. I've been surprised at a "bigger" woman like 5'10" and big nice jutting-outward t!ts and a very nice picturesque succinct hamburger with legs squeezed together from behind. Nice smile, face, dumb (how I like em, you know they think they're smart but are actually quite dumber than you - now I'm not talkin about dog dumb that's a turn-off but just ambitious yet keep dreamin babe cause you ain't all that genetically kinda dumb she really thinks she can hang with the supermodel lifestyle uh nu-uh, you're only so attractive because you aren't yet late 20s/early 30s yet), then an as5 that isn't all that great, not bubbly, but feeling her lower back and back and hips and arms, I feel I've met my match a woman that I can hold onto and love, I never would have thought she'd be "plump" but not "fat," but the way we make love, it just "matched" we were highly in tune or at one with one another. Of course, she'll throw it all away with her "ambitions," and I say, "who am I to stop her?" "go on with your bad self" "go down that road, I don't giva fvck..." "She don't know what she's got till it's gone." It's not my problem, but when you're young and inexperienced I used to lust after what I thought would be the perfect THIN nice-as5ed girls for me, but having experienced many shapes n' sizes, I realize that it's the combination lock of features that matches me as a person and that looks can be deceiving because she's not naked in YOUR arms and she's not affixed to you yet to know if she's right for you. It's an ergonomic kinda thing as well as a chemistry (cliched but so real) kinda clump of matter that affixes the bond stronger. I've been with so many women who are Not right for me because my outward perception of her (with clothes and without touch) deceived me. It can't all just be mental or "friends first," you must see if you fit. Even then, you grow tired of the same woman and want to explore more.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, you are right that I will be refuting this theory. It holds no water dude. Feel free to site said studies by these two "lady scientists" and "half a dozen university studies". I do not doubt your experience an knowledege in many of your contributions to SS, but this is a bit too far out there.
You have your work cut out for you. Lol
I could post a primer here but you wouldn’t read it. Instead of really considering the possibility that something outside your beliefs is possible, you would go back to comfortable and safe. I get it. The world can be scary. Especially when everything you might hold dear is a lie.

A truth is always more tolerable and healthy than a lie. But the illusion is safer. Even if it leads us to mediocre lives and then kills us.

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to this post. It is intended to crash and cave in a lot of paradigms here on SS. Perhaps it’s time to fully explain The Feminine Imperative and the goal.

The goal is to execute a survival strategy that enhances and promotes the survival of the human race with genetic variation. When it comes to breeding a woman is a birthing machine.

OVERVIEW: A woman secures a stable platform from which to operate and execute her breeding strategy. It is, for the most part, below her level of awareness. She just knows how she feels and is driven to action through her biological mechanisms.

Once she has secured a boyfriend/husband, she now has a platform of security. From this platform she can execute her breeding strategy. She will hunt and secure sex from optimized men. From the start, she is aware on some level that the man for a “relationship” is manipulated and secured for this platform. Your susceptibility to manipulation is what makes you her provider. If you actually want a full time girlfriend or wife, you are a platform. Her cuck. Her stooge. You have actually altered your DNA outcomes to be this man via the way you think and the environment where you came from. This is called epi-genetics. You have it in you to be an optimized man but you have been engineered socially.

This is where I come in and fuk her. The best women are in “relationships” for the very purpose to fuk me and men like me. Yes, if I offer more protection and better survival opportunity she will monkey branch to me, providing I can be manipulated into it.
The best women are the monkey branchers. They are way more intimate and give the best part of themselves to me and men like me. I get to see her best side and her most intimate side. She does way more sexual things with me than you. You will never see that side of her.

You are the one setting it up. She is more secure, more purposeful by being with you. More mentally stable. It allows her to fuk the men she is driven to. These women are the highest quality in many cases. The connections I get with her are far more deeper than with you. They are fantastic. In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.

Those single mothers and single women out there you are trying to get? They are the low hanging fruit. Piss on single women.

The feminine imperative is:
1) secure a provider. Either emotionally or in resources.
2) to manipulate and hold him in place while she executes her sexual imperative. Fuk all the men who make her biology fire on all circuits. Genetically encoded.
3) if I offer better survival and I can be manipulated, branch to me. Then start the process all over again until she is used up and is no longer an optimum child bearer.

This is why 2 out of every ten people you see in the world, their father is not who they think it is.

How you think and how you have been programmed makes you the stooge. It also gives me a lot of opportunities to fuk high quality women.

So when the sex drops out or decreases, and it will, bank on it, just know that it will cause you to invest even more. This in itself will hold you in place for security while I fuk her blind.

What do you think about that? It’s a nice set up for me. Thank you for wanting to be a boyfriend or husband.
Yup. What you said might have been a script for how my last encounter went. She was in a relationship with her college bf of like 5-7 years. It baffles me how the ways women behave is so similar. Where the hell are the secret meetings where half of our society goes in secret to discuss how to take advantage of the other half?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there's not a single alpha on sosuave forums. High functioning betas - sure - lots of them are here.
I was consider the same thing. Why would a natural alpha ever invest time in this forum. Lots of guys that have been burned badly trying to cope with a very unfair world and situations.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was consider the same thing. Why would a natural alpha ever invest time in this forum. Lots of guys that have been burned badly trying to cope with a very unfair world and situations.
My dad was an alpha for sure, cave man. I grew up with a dad in the home. That daily example did not make ME alpha. I'm the only one of his 3 sons not to reproduce, yet my brothers never had my dad around much to model themselves after. You can't become an "alpha." You're either born one or you're something else. I'm something else. Alphas don't get burned? My dad was burned by 2 separate women, divorced twice, and then a 3rd who bankrupted him, just a girlfriend. His last girlfriend until his death was toxic, a Witch, as well. She tried to marry him in the hospital, a priest everything, we had her removed/banned from his room. 8 hospital security came to remove her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was an alpha for sure, cave man. I grew up with a dad in the home. That daily example did not make ME alpha. I'm the only one of his 3 sons not to reproduce, yet my brothers never had my dad around much to model themselves after. You can't become an "alpha." You're either born one or you're something else. I'm something else. Alphas don't get burned? My dad was burned by 2 separate women, divorced twice, and then a 3rd who bankrupted him, just a girlfriend. His last girlfriend until his death was toxic, a Witch, as well. She tried to marry him in the hospital, a priest everything, we had her removed/banned from his room. 8 hospital security came to remove her.
I disagree on being born one, imo up bringing is the.more determinating factor and this is why real alpha are rarer and rarer because of this feminist society.
However i think once at adulthood if you are not an alpha its almost impossible to become one.

I dont consider myself an Alpha but im not a beta either, im probably a.mix of the 2 or like you said something else.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The way I see it, regardless of what the situation is like or may be, a man must always treat themselves as heroes and center of their sphere.

Just arrogantly forcing everything and anything else to revolve around them alone.

Gentlemen, being weak is nothing to be ashamed of.

Staying weak is !

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in high school, The hottest girl in school sat right next to me in computer science class. She dated the linebacker of our football team. They broke up two months into the year and she spent months flirting with every single guy that sat next to her in an effort to make me jealous. I was completely oblivious. At some point she finally gave up and wrote me a letter confessing her undying love, lol. I just thought it was silly and threw it away. She eventually borrowed a scarf of mines and told me the only way I could get it back was to meet her at a certain location. When I got there she damn near raped me.

This is how females are. Their sexual desires is the only truth about them. And as a man, you are supposed to be completely about your own purpose in life. They will try to Seduce you. It is their nature.

The key is- and this is the most important key....hold hot women to principles. Once they violate one principle (the hottest chick in school was an attention wh0re) you stop taking them seriously. At this point she has to do everything in her power to seduce you. And the beautiful women - just be nice to them. Being nice to attention wh0res does not work because you are treating them better then they perceive themselves and they will rationalize you must be a loser. This is the secret to all women and how to have Them chasing you to the end of to the end of ThE world.
What if shes not an attention wh0re and kind hearted?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider myself an Alpha but im not a beta either, im probably a.mix of the 2 or like you said something else.
Mimicing my dad was hard, you know how alphas are hard to understand? They react in anger for no reason it seems to you and other people can't understand why he did this or that like hauled off and hit you in the face whatever. In addition, he went through Marine Corps training 2 years in the Corps, and I never went through that. There's different pathways, but he also was riding/owned a horse in his youth, had a very angry and abusive harsh father himself who never approved of him. He probably had "examples" on TV, country westerns like John Wayne and his favorite, Gunsmoke, of "alphas" and thus he brawled everyone all through his teens, 20s, 30s and less and less onward (I think he got beat down in his late 50s/early 60s I was never privy to it though what happened I'd already left my hometown and rarely visited). I tried to be like my dad, but it was impossible cause his experience preceded him and I was just a young sheltered (private college prep-school) kid. He had a terrible temper and was mainly always angry all the fookin time, except when around women havin a good time or with a band he knew and smokin dope having a good time. He cared about his image gravely (as most Marines do btw - Pride). Being from a Christian school, pride was totally shunned against. I couldn't be accepted if I were to be Violent or prideful all the time like my dad though my friends/teammates in various sports really liked my dad and would say, "I didn't know your dad was so Big" cause I was for all intents and purposes tall and rather thin though not the thinnest. I had my mother's side of the family in bone structure, except with some of my dad's facial features. He was wide-eyed and square jaw while I have a more narrow look (like Christian Bale) longer jaw. I couldn't summon the carnal feelings or innateness he always felt and embodied. And sure he'd drink and you know, liquid courage, but he wasn't a "drunk" by any means. Only really drank to have a good time. Marines had a big influence or effect, I believe, in his disdain for the uppah class or "proper" behavior or not being barbaric but base as can be.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You have your work cut out for you. Lol
I could post a primer here but you wouldn’t read it. Instead of really considering the possibility that something outside your beliefs is possible, you would go back to comfortable and safe. I get it. The world can be scary. Especially when everything you might hold dear is a lie.

A truth is always more tolerable and healthy than a lie. But the illusion is safer. Even if it leads us to mediocre lives and then kills us.
Everyone has their own ways to look at life. I am not saying mine is right or yours is wrong, we just look at it differently. That's fine. But the manefestio you wrote, it's something MatureDJ would had pulled from an incel forum.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone has their own ways to look at life. I am not saying mine is right or yours is wrong, we just look at it differently. That's fine. But the manefestio you wrote, it's something MatureDJ would had pulled from an incel forum.
I’m no incel. And anyone who reads anger in it is projecting.
I’m not even anti marriage.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.
This is the way I see it... It's easier to get women who are in relationships with boring men. All you need to do is be more interesting than the average beta and you can fvck pretty much any woman who's in a relationship. They're appreciative of the experience because it's not part of their daily lives, nor has it been part of their relationship.

There are exceptions to the women you can fvck, but they're going to be far and few inbetween. If a woman was low-mileage when she met her man and they've been together for fvcking ever, you won't be able to penetrate that. Women who haven't been alpha-widowed and have never rode the c0ck carousel are the ones who are faithful to their men.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
They're either reacting to their biases or insecurity.
True that. It’s some hard stuff for some to look at. There are no hard and fast absolutes but betting yourself on 1-2% is a fools errand.

Your thoughts on polygamy nullifies every bit of it. You don’t live with any of them but you do care for all of them and their well being.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m no incel. And anyone who reads anger in it is projecting.
I’m not even anti marriage.
I have no anger dude, nor did I call you an incel. My retort was based on how I understood your post. It's has a very dim one sided view that, may be what you've experiece and believe, but not (yet) the norm. Could this happen in the future? Of course, but I do not see it on a mass scale.