Brace yourselves (controversial)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days I tend to agree with a lot of what you say and this post for the most parts has some very strong points. I also know that women are driven by their sexual brain chemicals and their vaginal tingles. What I am about to express comes from a man that has had 2 marriages and is soon to have 2 divorces as well as multiple experiences with married women and women with boyfriends. I also want to say that I am not the greatest supporter of marriage in the current system where men get divorce raped by their cheating wives. I work and have worked in environments that get me around very wealthy people, as such I have had the girlfriends and wives of some of these very wealthy and sometimes dangerous men ( Russian mobsters, drug traffickers and other high level criminals) try to get me to give them personal sperm in injections, so I have seen what you are talking about. Having said that from my own personal experience that is not the whole story. My marriage to my first wife was successful as far as I am concerned. When we met and through most of our marriage I was broke but she was still in love with me. The sex was nonstop and it was passionate dirty sex the kind men always look for. Towards the end of that marriage we still had sex all the time and the sex kept getting better throughout our marriage. What prompted me to ask her for a divorce and ultimately divorce her was that she started to accuse me of cheating and I basically got frustrated and decided that we would be better off as friends and she has been a true friend every since. She didn't divorce rape me or even try to be mean or abusive to me. A couple of years after the divorce I had a surgery to fuse 2 vertebrae in my neck, when I got home from the hospital guess who showed up without me ever asking for help with meals prepared for the next three days and this included a desert for the lunch and dinner portions? that's right my ex wife and then 3 days later she showed up at my place again with 3 more days of meals and picked up the used tupper ware containers so she could take them home and clean them. This is by no means the only thing she has done for me since our divorce. Why does she do these things for me even when she has a knew boyfriend? Why did she not divorce rape me? Why was she always sexually available to me and ready to try new things? Simple even as her husband she was madly in love with me. I gave her those tingles and the high from those sexual brain chemicals. My soon to be ex wife still has been behaving better the last 8 months or so and never denied me sex. The sex we have is damn good, so why am I getting ready to blow this up? Simple she does things that I simply will not tolerate. Has she cheated on me probably but my early warning system hasn't gone off and even if it did I do not care enough to try and find out, in my mind I am already gone. Rollo himself says that hypergamy is not a straight jacket that their are multiple forces at work. these forces are from my experience mostly within our control therefor we should focus on that which we can control. This is part of what the MGTOWs don't get, again I am not a great supporter of relationships and marriage under the current conditions and once I am divorced I highly doubt that I will ever re marry , but I think where as I tend to agree with most of what you have posted on this forum I think you are not seeing all of the mechanics of this.
I understand completely. There is no diabolical nature to this in any way.
Plenty of men get divorced and not raped by their exes. I know two personally. Some women feel awful about it. BUT it doesn’t stop them from acting on those powerful chemicals.

Go to my very last post. Having and following that biology is VERY crucial to their mental health and well being. You can guilt one into staying in place but it will most definitely never restore her desire for you and you both live in a horrible existence as she makes your life miserable and your existence with her turns revolting to her.

Though it is completely self interest on my part, if I come in and turn her on and fuk her, she starts walking on cloud nine again. BUT, her desire for you is forever gone.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why women do what they do is inconsequential.
We are in absolute, complete agreement. Fully. I don’t care. I serve me and my aims and goals. I let it run it’s course and move on. No remorse. No bitterness. Nothing. That’s a great experience.
Her desire makes her amazing and more beautiful. But I also know it won’t last forever. This is a certainty.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The very second a man goes lovey dovey on a woman, she will know it and the clock starts. It runs down until she decides to turn him into a provider and exercise her sexual strategy with him being clueless or dumps him like a hot potato.

No remorse. No guilt. His feelings mean nothing.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days you are obviously very smart but still a young dog. Enjoy your dogging days. When we were your age we did too. Nothing new ever with human nature

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre I like the fact that @Epic Days started this post as I like reading the thoughts of other men whether I agree with them or not. @ShePays the advice on picking a women for marriage who had a dominant father is spot on. My best relationships with women have always been with women who had dominant masculine fathers, this includes my first wife. My soon to be ex wife did not have her father for most of her life and the results have not been as good. @Epic Days I agree with you that this is not some evil master plan that these women have and I also agree that once her sexual desire is gone you as a man are just wasting time that you should be spending banging other women. But just like the MGTOWs think it is all about resources when it clearly isn't , I mean again if it was all about resources I would have been a virgin into my thirties not to mention that when I was broke I dated and banged some real stunners so obviously it is not all about resources. Or the blackpill crowed like the incels who think that looks are all that matter and unless you are a male model you are screwed when there is ample proof to the contrary. I am not disagreeing with what you posted their is I think a lot of validity to it but that is not the whole picture. I control what I can, if she cheats or does something I will not tolerate than she is gone. One of the things I have always done is not mate guard or show any jealousy , I do this naturally as it is in my natural way. It works incredibly well because it is one of those ultimate displays of masculine power and dominance , think about it the dominant lion is usually very relaxed to the point of almost seeming bored and when he is attacked by a pack of heyenas it is the females that come to his defense first because they want to protect the male that they want to breed with. In one way or another he is in control of his females without much effort on his part. On another point you make about once you are nice you are screwed. Again I agree with you for the most part, but if your kindness comes from strength and not weakness it changes the mathematics. If on top of that you are her kind protector who also f00ks her like a wh0re , trust me on this I speak from personal experience you own her sole.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre I like the fact that @Epic Days started this post as I like reading the thoughts of other men whether I agree with them or not. @ShePays the advice on picking a women for marriage who had a dominant father is spot on. My best relationships with women have always been with women who had dominant masculine fathers, this includes my first wife. My soon to be ex wife did not have her father for most of her life and the results have not been as good. @Epic Days I agree with you that this is not some evil master plan that these women have and I also agree that once her sexual desire is gone you as a man are just wasting time that you should be spending banging other women. But just like the MGTOWs think it is all about resources when it clearly isn't , I mean again if it was all about resources I would have been a virgin into my thirties not to mention that when I was broke I dated and banged some real stunners so obviously it is not all about resources. Or the blackpill crowed like the incels who think that looks are all that matter and unless you are a male model you are screwed when there is ample proof to the contrary. I am not disagreeing with what you posted their is I think a lot of validity to it but that is not the whole picture. I control what I can, if she cheats or does something I will not tolerate than she is gone. One of the things I have always done is not mate guard or show any jealousy , I do this naturally as it is in my natural way. It works incredibly well because it is one of those ultimate displays of masculine power and dominance , think about it the dominant lion is usually very relaxed to the point of almost seeming bored and when he is attacked by a pack of heyenas it is the females that come to his defense first because they want to protect the male that they want to breed with. In one way or another he is in control of his females without much effort on his part. On another point you make about once you are nice you are screwed. Again I agree with you for the most part, but if your kindness comes from strength and not weakness it changes the mathematics. If on top of that you are her kind protector who also f00ks her like a wh0re , trust me on this I speak from personal experience you own her sole.
Then you’re good to go. Go forth.

Serenity

Reaction score
This doesn't match up with my experience. While what you're talking about certainly exists in smaller pockets, it's not a general rule applicable to everyone. I have certainly seen men who are the cucks, the players and the women in between them. But there is an entire culture existing on the side of those people, a side that people within your frame of reference doesn't see and won't recognize even if it's right in front of you.

Maybe one day you'll see, but I don't think it's anytime soon.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This doesn't match up with my experience. While what you're talking about certainly exists in smaller pockets, it's not a general rule applicable to everyone. I have certainly seen men who are the cucks, the players and the women in between them. But there is an entire culture existing on the side of those people, a side that people within your frame of reference doesn't see and won't recognize even if it's right in front of you.

Maybe one day you'll see, but I don't think it's anytime soon.
Then you’re good to go. Go forth.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its that common, maybe its because im living in a small town where its way easier to get caught.
When looking at my married/ltr friend i dont see their wife/gf often in situation where it could happen.

One thing ive also notice in my age bracket 35-45 a big number of men are dumping their children mother and long time Ltr. Its happening like crazy lately i guess those men are tired of their relationship giving them only responsabilities, without bringing them anything positive.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see it on TV or "the news" and I saw it IRL at the school I grew up in, a private "Christian" school where the President of the school's daughter (married with children and Very popular at-the-time...I was in 8th grade) seduces and fvcks a cool-looking slick 14 yr old classmate, teammate (actually went on to be a punter in D1 college - don't get hurt). I didn't find out till 2 years later, but she got "re-assigned" (away from a teaching capacity) and was no longer "popular" I guess kinda like the Catholic church moved around all those "priests" for decades upon decades just hush hush nobody will know... This was Protestant though. So was her husband cucked to a 14 yr old? Women want to live out their fantasies, and by God, they're gonna do it! They can always retreat to their safe place, their lazy or same ole/same ole husband. And the law of familiarity with a male she's interested in in constant contact and say, a several month hiatus, then the male comes back and she'd thought that she'd missed her opportunity, but oh no he's back, Now's the TIME! I must experience him now before he leaves again! or I may never see him again!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to this post. It is intended to crash and cave in a lot of paradigms here on SS. Perhaps it’s time to fully explain The Feminine Imperative and the goal.

The goal is to execute a survival strategy that enhances and promotes the survival of the human race with genetic variation. When it comes to breeding a woman is a birthing machine.

OVERVIEW: A woman secures a stable platform from which to operate and execute her breeding strategy. It is, for the most part, below her level of awareness. She just knows how she feels and is driven to action through her biological mechanisms.

Once she has secured a boyfriend/husband, she now has a platform of security. From this platform she can execute her breeding strategy. She will hunt and secure sex from optimized men. From the start, she is aware on some level that the man for a “relationship” is manipulated and secured for this platform. Your susceptibility to manipulation is what makes you her provider. If you actually want a full time girlfriend or wife, you are a platform. Her cuck. Her stooge. You have actually altered your DNA outcomes to be this man via the way you think and the environment where you came from. This is called epi-genetics. You have it in you to be an optimized man but you have been engineered socially.

This is where I come in and fuk her. The best women are in “relationships” for the very purpose to fuk me and men like me. Yes, if I offer more protection and better survival opportunity she will monkey branch to me, providing I can be manipulated into it.
The best women are the monkey branchers. They are way more intimate and give the best part of themselves to me and men like me. I get to see her best side and her most intimate side. She does way more sexual things with me than you. You will never see that side of her.

You are the one setting it up. She is more secure, more purposeful by being with you. More mentally stable. It allows her to fuk the men she is driven to. These women are the highest quality in many cases. The connections I get with her are far more deeper than with you. They are fantastic. In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.

Those single mothers and single women out there you are trying to get? They are the low hanging fruit. Piss on single women.

The feminine imperative is:
1) secure a provider. Either emotionally or in resources.
2) to manipulate and hold him in place while she executes her sexual imperative. Fuk all the men who make her biology fire on all circuits. Genetically encoded.
3) if I offer better survival and I can be manipulated, branch to me. Then start the process all over again until she is used up and is no longer an optimum child bearer.

This is why 2 out of every ten people you see in the world, their father is not who they think it is.

How you think and how you have been programmed makes you the stooge. It also gives me a lot of opportunities to fuk high quality women.

So when the sex drops out or decreases, and it will, bank on it, just know that it will cause you to invest even more. This in itself will hold you in place for security while I fuk her blind.

What do you think about that? It’s a nice set up for me. Thank you for wanting to be a boyfriend or husband.
One of the unsophisticated and a bit ignorant threads in a while. Very unlike you. Were you drunk when you wrote this manifesto?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree with you about the whole thing. Ever since I got red pilled, I no longer view relationships and marriages the same. I’m not mad at it or in denial because it’s nature....women’s nature. These are the hard cold facts being stated by OP
Give em scraps. That's what I'd recommend. But hey, I'm just a toad.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
One of the unsophisticated and a bit ignorant threads in a while. Very unlike you. Were you drunk when you wrote this manifesto?
Hell I kept it simple. I kept all the actual documented and verified studies and science out of it. A significant amount done by two women scientists trying to figure out why desire and passion inevitably dies in women in a relationship. No exceptions. Half a dozen universities backing it fully. Fully backing my years of observation.
But I was pretty sure you knew more and with your vast experience and you could easily refute the whole thing.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Oh brother. LMAO

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hell I kept it simple. I kept all the actual documented and verified studies and science out of it. A significant amount done by two women scientists trying to figure out why desire and passion inevitably dies in women in a relationship. No exceptions. Half a dozen universities backing it fully. Fully backing my years of observation.
But I was pretty sure you knew more and with your vast experience and you could easily refute the whole thing.
Yep, you are right that I will be refuting this theory. It holds no water dude. Feel free to site said studies by these two "lady scientists" and "half a dozen university studies". I do not doubt your experience an knowledege in many of your contributions to SS, but this is a bit too far out there.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There's no 'stooge'.

This whole idea about top tier men f.ucking women of other guys is definitely much more complicated than 'alpha phucks beta bucks'

Some men are too aggressive and dominant do they will never get high EQ and IQ women. They will get women with very nice bodies however.

There are attractive women that match with 'physical alpha' traits men in their early 20's and see their alpha's SMV drop with time considerably so they go for something else (nicer guys with all-around traits) for children.

Sure, there are guys like Dan Bilzerian but be reminded that he already had heart attack in his 30's but there are also rather average guys with pretty wives and nice families due to their all-around game.

Your whole idea that 'alphas' screws other ppl wives all the time is wishful thinking really. They don't have enough time, they are limited by their reputation and lot of time they don't really need to because they are alpha enough for their women to have sex with them constantly years after beginning of relationship.

Most 'alpha'/top tier men are either periodically monogamous (think different wife every 8-10 years/think Donald Trump) or whole-life monogamous (think Jordan Peterson).

So called 'alpha' physical traits (muscled, large jaw, decisive, aggressive) are actually high or average functioning beta traits if there's nothing more in man (warrior is a poor leader or thinker but efficient in performing tasks).

High functioning beta is also scientist type guy or well paid salesman - they don't have physical traits of the warrior but they have more important area of career excellence and 'alpha traits' they have are natural charisma, empathy, intelligence, ability to understand art or complicated phylosophical concepts. They also possess female-alike intuition when it comes to dealing with other ppl.

So 'alpha' is actually a guy that has total package and resources, often with mixed physical traits of both types of lower tier men.

That's why women prefer 182cm guys in suits over 195cm mountain-of-muscles guys on a gym.

That's why women fantasize about decisive muscled pretty guy with female intuition and high intelligence that likes children and animals and is good around people.

So guys that phuck around are not alpha's because alpha's are too precious metchandise to let them do it - mother nature in form of beautiful women captures them in no-time.

I'm pretty sure there's not a single alpha on sosuave forums. High functioning betas - sure - lots of them are here.
Not to mention, should this be as wide spread as our friend suggests, there would be a lot more wives and male lovers shot by these husbands. Makes very little sense. Does it happen, sure. Is it on mass scale, not at this time. Apparently, @Epic Days is the supreme alpha here since his army experience. Dude, many members here are current and former military or police.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to this post. It is intended to crash and cave in a lot of paradigms here on SS. Perhaps it’s time to fully explain The Feminine Imperative and the goal.

The goal is to execute a survival strategy that enhances and promotes the survival of the human race with genetic variation. When it comes to breeding a woman is a birthing machine.

OVERVIEW: A woman secures a stable platform from which to operate and execute her breeding strategy. It is, for the most part, below her level of awareness. She just knows how she feels and is driven to action through her biological mechanisms.

Once she has secured a boyfriend/husband, she now has a platform of security. From this platform she can execute her breeding strategy. She will hunt and secure sex from optimized men. From the start, she is aware on some level that the man for a “relationship” is manipulated and secured for this platform. Your susceptibility to manipulation is what makes you her provider. If you actually want a full time girlfriend or wife, you are a platform. Her cuck. Her stooge. You have actually altered your DNA outcomes to be this man via the way you think and the environment where you came from. This is called epi-genetics. You have it in you to be an optimized man but you have been engineered socially.

This is where I come in and fuk her. The best women are in “relationships” for the very purpose to fuk me and men like me. Yes, if I offer more protection and better survival opportunity she will monkey branch to me, providing I can be manipulated into it.
The best women are the monkey branchers. They are way more intimate and give the best part of themselves to me and men like me. I get to see her best side and her most intimate side. She does way more sexual things with me than you. You will never see that side of her.

You are the one setting it up. She is more secure, more purposeful by being with you. More mentally stable. It allows her to fuk the men she is driven to. These women are the highest quality in many cases. The connections I get with her are far more deeper than with you. They are fantastic. In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.

Those single mothers and single women out there you are trying to get? They are the low hanging fruit. Piss on single women.

The feminine imperative is:
1) secure a provider. Either emotionally or in resources.
2) to manipulate and hold him in place while she executes her sexual imperative. Fuk all the men who make her biology fire on all circuits. Genetically encoded.
3) if I offer better survival and I can be manipulated, branch to me. Then start the process all over again until she is used up and is no longer an optimum child bearer.

This is why 2 out of every ten people you see in the world, their father is not who they think it is.

How you think and how you have been programmed makes you the stooge. It also gives me a lot of opportunities to fuk high quality women.

So when the sex drops out or decreases, and it will, bank on it, just know that it will cause you to invest even more. This in itself will hold you in place for security while I fuk her blind.

What do you think about that? It’s a nice set up for me. Thank you for wanting to be a boyfriend or husband.
Women conveniently are duplicitous in sexual strategy according to Rollo but,iits a lot more simpler than that. Women pursue VALUE. A man is a tool to a woman be it captain of the high school football team or sugar daddy at 40. Stefan Molyneux posted about toxic feminism. The abundance of college women who are prostitutes on sugar daddy sites. The ratio is 1/10 college women are disgusting *****s on sugar daddy sites. The actual analytics is far higher.

Women hedge their bet. They have daddy government and beta male cucks. They can Crater SMV 18-23 as booty call. 8f all else fails, she's just false accusations and victimhood on tren. Its cucks diving on grenades.

If all a woman's value is a sexual commodity, ig ass pics, and attention *****, she should be treated as such. More than 90% would be stoned in the middle east lol. I am not advocating that. I am saying, men need to evolve but even your red pilled man will pander the sec she puts on the good girl shtick and gives up the butt.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I do not doubt your experience an knowledege in many of your contributions to SS, but this is a bit too far out there.
Thus the title of the thread. Brace yourself. I expected nothing less than what’s happening right now.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If a man wants to really save himself from a lot of future pain, it’s important for him to understand this thread. There is nothing worse than a man suddenly realizing in some aspect, he has wasted a lot of his time and possibly even his life trying to solve an unsolvable when it comes to his need to have a permanent, exclusive mate.

Sooo much creative potential wasted on such a passé idea that has so little return or reward. A man is not a woman. His purpose goes far beyond the simplistic and mundane concepts he is force fed and programmed to believe in.

The nature of the pro creation dynamic is a lower end process. We create worlds and yet the bulk of such men waste entire lifetimes in the world of women.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man wants to really save himself from a lot of future pain, it’s important for him to understand this thread. There is nothing worse than a man suddenly realizing in some aspect, he has wasted a lot of his time and possibly even his life trying to solve an unsolvable when it comes to his need to have a permanent, exclusive mate.
Idk if deep down most men want a permanent exclusive mate.

I for one get tired of the same women pretty fast even if it is great sex.