“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How do you ask them out?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I never thought about this before, but i usually get silly and creative when asking someone out, example: "Last night god told me in a dream that you really wanted to go out again, so i'll pick you up at day X at time Y for dinner.

I started thinking about this a few minutes ago and it just hit me that this kind of stuff might be kind of gay, but seriously now, is that dumb? Should i just be cold, dry and direct instead?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
It's never stupid if it works.

Cold dry and direct doesn't really work on women. You want to project the mood you want them to feel.
Makes sense, it always worked fine as i always get a giggle and a yes, i just thought that by cutting the funny out of my invites might raise my sucess rate a bit.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Makes sense, it always worked fine as i always get a giggle and a yes, i just thought that by cutting the funny out of my invites might raise my sucess rate a bit.
For some reason women interpret funny as nervousness in the beginning, for instance when you’re in the process of asking them out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Another example for you guys: the girl i'll ask out a few days from now for the second date said i should do stand up comedy because of how much i was making her laugh (her words), so i was going ask her by saying something like this: "i just set another comedy show for you with me, i'll pick you up at day X time Z.

I just feel smoother asking them out that way after disappearing for a week, but that's just my point of view, which is why i'm asking you more experienced gentleman. I'm just 25 after all.
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
So you just do it straight up?
For me straight up has always worked the best. Whenever I’ve tried to be a joker they didn’t give me a straight answer or dodged the question, I guess because they didn’t think I was serious.
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
For me straight up has always worked the best. Whenever I’ve tried to be a joker they didn’t give me a straight answer or dodged the question, I guess because they didn’t think I was serious.
I've never ran into that problem, cause i specify the date, time and place at the end.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I never thought about this before, but i usually get silly and creative when asking someone out, example: "Last night god told me in a dream that you really wanted to go out again, so i'll pick you up at day X at time Y for dinner.
I like it!

Women enjoy it when you're fun and playful. I would randomly send text messages saying things like "quit daydreaming about me and get back to work." I've never had a bad experience with being playful with women over text.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I like it!

Women enjoy it when you're fun and playful. I would randomly send text messages saying things like "quit daydreaming about me and get back to work." I've never had a bad experience with being playful with women over text.
Me neither, i was just wondering if i could be coming off kind of wimpy, glad i wasn't doing something wrong.
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Was that a text? And if so this is a great example of why most guys text game is so feminine. You said so yourself.
I never text date invites, i think the tonality and the way you say it matters a lot, i'd obviously be saying something like that with a slow, deep and sensual voice, in a sarcastic/humorous vibe.
 
Top